Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token)  (Read 1266 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:55:31 PM

While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

Yeah, no doubt the market has been going through a bearish season and has affected a whole lot of tokens and coins, even the chairman of them all Bitcoin was not spared this time. Let's be optimistic that the bull will be upon us soonest than we ever imagined so we can all enjoy the goodies of the land. Transburn will surely do well in terms of price

It’s a bullish market. Not as volatile as we saw in 2018. But this time, it’s going far higher. I think the market is trying to shake off weak hands. There are more institutional investors looking at coming into cryptocurrency and regulations is around the corner.  

I do believe that the future is bright with cryptocurrency, the bearish trend of 2018 has been replaced by a bullish trend this year. The year is yet to end and am expecting a much higher bull run before the end of the year. I would endeavour to hold some tokens till the end of the year and see what would become of this project.

The bullish trend seems to only be relative to just bitcoin and not the entire cryptocurrency industry, though it seems like a boost but altcoins have a long way to go for the industry to be termed successful, so how will this happen?, well, its all about creating and implementing projects that will revolutionize the industry and not just to be seen as another avenue for quick bucks

I've come to realise that any project that does not have a solid foundation would not stand the test of time. For a project to be successful, they need to create value. That explains why the use case of Transburn cannot be overemphasised when it's longevity is considered.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:15:10 PM

I've come to realise that any project that does not have a solid foundation would not stand the test of time. For a project to be successful, they need to create value. That explains why the use case of Transburn cannot be overemphasised when it's longevity is considered.

I agree with you, Transburn can only stand the test of time, if the team are committed to the project development and ensure that the use case of the project which is connected to a gaming platform is being consistently maintained.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:26:10 PM

I agree with you, Transburn can only stand the test of time, if the team are committed to the project development and ensure that the use case of the project which is connected to a gaming platform is being consistently maintained.

In my opinion, the team really has a lot to do as regards the project development. There's very little information about the strategy for accomplishing the hideous tasks of building the platform and most of the information, I see are related to listing the tokens in exchange.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:36:52 PM

Transburn sold for $0.4, listed, and went down to $0.1. It’s up since then and heading to above $0.4. I think it’s different from what we see with other cryptocurrency that’s get listed in this season. I guess that’s because Transburn tokens are deflationary. There are meant to appreciate.

There's no doubt that the nature of the project is suggesting that value should be increasing, but you know that in this space its impossible for a project to be consistently going up. There's bounty to be volatility on the price of the token which would make the value of the tokens fluctuate.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:40:12 PM

What will happen if the project successfully do their goal, will and as you said, Online games, will you have partnership to a large online company, example steam or it will just focus on more on blockchain games ?

The future of the project is yet to be ascertained and due to the flexibility of the cryptocurrency industry, the development of the project cannot be perfectly predicted. Its best we focus on what is on ground and flow with the project as it goes through the development process.

How much has been done by the Transburn developers team on the project?
I checked the link provide by a team mate for Transburn market, but it was a dead end. I’ll like to know about the project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Serahtolu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.

The only thing I know about it is the markets are the one who will going to decide on what will going to be the price of it. I mean everytime the tokens supplies getting burn on each transfer the price will really going to increase soon.

The price of the token will depend on also to the holders of the tokens, because while burning the tokens that didn't sell holders can sell it, what price they want or higher to its retail price they can manipulate the price by means of trading because they are the holders this happens most of the time.

It's actually always happening but I don't think that's what really why they called it deflationary or or why they really wanted this kind of project to start. But what we are only sure about is the people behind it are really have a reasons why.

What type of transaction will cause the burning of one percent tokens ? Only transaction done by trading will be considered or if someone used token for playing tokens will also considered?

There is 1% burn for any on chain transaction which reduces the total supply.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:59:17 PM

I would love to know if the Transburn project has got bounty programme to be done by bounty hunters in the nearest future as this will also help boost the project to a wider coverage. If there is kindly, direct me to the bounty details and page. Thanks

.... H
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:00:16 PM

What will happen if the project successfully do their goal, will and as you said, Online games, will you have partnership to a large online company, example steam or it will just focus on more on blockchain games ?

Tokens would appreciate when it’s fully launched. I think when Transburn project becomes successful, the tokens would appreciate and there’ll be more demand for the tokens.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

It’s on Transburn telegram group, The 50% (of Amount held) TRB have been distributed successfully to the qualified user. Who else got the rewards from Transburn team? When is the next airdrop going to be?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

Yeah, no doubt the market has been going through a bearish season and has affected a whole lot of tokens and coins, even the chairman of them all Bitcoin was not spared this time. Let's be optimistic that the bull will be upon us soonest than we ever imagined so we can all enjoy the goodies of the land. Transburn will surely do well in terms of price

It’s a bullish market. Not as volatile as we saw in 2018. But this time, it’s going far higher. I think the market is trying to shake off weak hands. There are more institutional investors looking at coming into cryptocurrency and regulations is around the corner.  

I do believe that the future is bright with cryptocurrency, the bearish trend of 2018 has been replaced by a bullish trend this year. The year is yet to end and am expecting a much higher bull run before the end of the year. I would endeavour to hold some tokens till the end of the year and see what would become of this project.

The bullish trend seems to only be relative to just bitcoin and not the entire cryptocurrency industry, though it seems like a boost but altcoins have a long way to go for the industry to be termed successful, so how will this happen?, well, its all about creating and implementing projects that will revolutionize the industry and not just to be seen as another avenue for quick bucks

Its basically while most projects in the blockchain industry are collapsing because most of the team members just woke up one morning and decide to do something that they know nothing about, probably to just get the money and go into thin air, a foundation needs to be built, value needs to be inculcated into the brand and the right expertise should be brought into the picture, i hope this will deliver
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:41:15 AM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

I think you can get airdrops. They’re good. But not as awesome as a bag full of Transburn tokens when you buy these tokens yourself.

They are already trading. So i am here wondering if they are still distributing Airdrop tokens. Is that even a wise decision? Won't it have a negative effect on the value?

Airdrop distribution is in late August.
Although there is ongoing distribution for those that held at least 500 TRB in their wallet during promotion duration.

Oh. The airdrop distribution is a fresh one or an already done airdrop that hasn't been distributed yet?

That's sad I missed their airdrop if I came here earlier I will participate in their airdrop. ButI will try to join to their promo's like holding at least 500 TRB.

We're still not that late. Even we missed the airdrop it's a great chance that we're already here before they made some amazing developments and progress that will surely make it the people hype.

That's good to know that no one will leave behind in this project because they keep going on top while new people are joining on them they will bring them up also so that no one will leave behind in this project.

Well for me as long the sales are on going it's not really too late to be part of the early birds on the new project. But the risk that we're going to take is really high.

At your service
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:26:59 AM

It’s on Transburn telegram group, The 50% (of Amount held) TRB have been distributed successfully to the qualified user. Who else got the rewards from Transburn team? When is the next airdrop going to be?

That's a good one, am glad that the team kept their word. Was thinking it could be a strategy to make people buy more of the token without compensation. This airdrop distribution will increase the trust and confidence the community has for the team.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:41:53 AM

Tokens would appreciate when it’s fully launched. I think when Transburn project becomes successful, the tokens would appreciate and there’ll be more demand for the tokens.

The tokens is even expected to appreciate as the amount in circulation reduces, but with the launch of the platform which would increase the demand for the tokens, the value would grow geometrically. Let's hope that the team are committed to the project development and speed up the project launch
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:59:44 AM

The tokens is even expected to appreciate as the amount in circulation reduces, but with the launch of the platform which would increase the demand for the tokens, the value would grow geometrically. Let's hope that the team are committed to the project development and speed up the project launch

I agree with you, for us to get the best value of the tokens, the team needs to be serious with the token development. Depending on only the deflationary tendency of the tokens for an increasing value is risky. The real use case of the tokens speaks volume and that's what reputable exchange like binance considers before listing projects.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:09:56 AM

That's a good one, am glad that the team kept their word. Was thinking it could be a strategy to make people buy more of the token without compensation. This airdrop distribution will increase the trust and confidence the community has for the team.

The logical truth about the 50% holdings airdrop is that it was carried out by the team to increase the volume of purchase for the token. Most persons had to buy more tokens to hold in order to be eligible for the airdrop.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:10:30 AM

I agree with you, for us to get the best value of the tokens, the team needs to be serious with the token development. Depending on only the deflationary tendency of the tokens for an increasing value is risky. The real use case of the tokens speaks volume and that's what reputable exchange like binance considers before listing projects.

Yes, i love the term you used which is "real user case", that's all that matters in the development of every brand and they should ensure that such is truly implemented, its not all about just stating things on paper but getting things done in real time, this alone is enough to beckon on any investor or group of investors to get on-board the brand
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:08:13 AM

Yes, i love the term you used which is "real user case", that's all that matters in the development of every brand and they should ensure that such is truly implemented, its not all about just stating things on paper but getting things done in real time, this alone is enough to beckon on any investor or group of investors to get on-board the brand

If that so , then it is really good to be part of this project, its like what you said to my question. As all said in a market industry " The lower the demand is , the higher the price it will ". I also hope that transburn will be partnership with a larger online games company.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:13:49 PM

Right. I missed the distribution. I think there was a minimum. Not everyone who holds the Transburn tokens would get the airdrop. You have to hold a minimum of 500 tokens. That’s $80 worth. I’ll get more next time.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:17:09 PM

The logical truth about the 50% holdings airdrop is that it was carried out by the team to increase the volume of purchase for the token. Most persons had to buy more tokens to hold in order to be eligible for the airdrop.

I think that’s a good tactic to keep the price up. Demand for Transburn tokens spiked and so did the price of each token. Would  there be any more airdrops? When will that be?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 12:21:51 PM

I like to do my review personally. I review every token myself, but most people don’t. It’s not totally wrong, because there are crypto review websites that do that for you. Has Transburn been reviewed by any of the top ICO/blockchain review projects? What the score?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: