Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token)  (Read 1266 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:01:09 PM

I like the project because I think they’ve got a good number of things going fine. It’s my first deflationary project, and I don’t know how this works. Where can Transburn tokens be used?

There's a popular opinion that deflationary tokens are the next big win in the cryptocurrency space. Due to the consistent reduction in the number of tokens in circulation, there's most likely going to be an increase in the value of tokens and with transburn total supply of 1,000,000 tokens, its a good investment choice.

Will they be burning all the tokens (I know 1% tokens per transaction will be burnt) or they have some target to keep few minimum tokens ?

I don't think there's a target to keep any minimum, the concept is to consistently reduce the value until there's non yet which might take a whole lot of time to achieve. I see the strategy to be very efficient and effective in using that there's a growing increase in the value of the tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:41:47 PM

I like the project because I think they’ve got a good number of things going fine. It’s my first deflationary project, and I don’t know how this works. Where can Transburn tokens be used?

There's a popular opinion that deflationary tokens are the next big win in the cryptocurrency space. Due to the consistent reduction in the number of tokens in circulation, there's most likely going to be an increase in the value of tokens and with transburn total supply of 1,000,000 tokens, its a good investment choice.

Will they be burning all the tokens (I know 1% tokens per transaction will be burnt) or they have some target to keep few minimum tokens ?

It’s a good decision to keep hold of your Transburn tokens. It’s always going to keep a high/increasing value with every transaction made. Transburn tokens wouldn’t be affected by a bear market because the amount of tokens gets lower.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:09:08 PM

I’ll say so much progress on Transburn project. They two listing on top exchanges and now coingecko. I think the team is doing a great job. With multiple listing, there’s more liquidity for Transburn tokens and dApp developers can grab Transburn tokens.

I agree with you, I was surprised that despite the fact that transburn came into existence few weeks ago, so much has been accomplished. The project hasn't only been listed on top cryptocurrency exchanges, but it's also available now on block folio.

Cool. I think the team is making all the good decisions. It’s so awesome to know I can, like every Transburn holders, track the price changes on different exchanges on blockfolio. Blockfolio is an awesome app. Goodluck to the team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:23:46 PM

I’ll say so much progress on Transburn project. They two listing on top exchanges and now coingecko. I think the team is doing a great job. With multiple listing, there’s more liquidity for Transburn tokens and dApp developers can grab Transburn tokens.

I agree with you, I was surprised that despite the fact that transburn came into existence few weeks ago, so much has been accomplished. The project hasn't only been listed on top cryptocurrency exchanges, but it's also available now on block folio.

Cool. I think the team is making all the good decisions. It’s so awesome to know I can, like every Transburn holders, track the price changes on different exchanges on blockfolio. Blockfolio is an awesome app. Goodluck to the team.

It's really necessary to us to check the market movements and price of the project coin that we really wanted that's why being on those sites where we can monitor it was really a big help.

At your service
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:29:01 PM

What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:22:11 PM

Transburn deflationary token is now on Coin gecko and block folio. This will help everyone monitor the activities of the tokens. This is awesome development. Next move should be CMC and other bigger exchanges.

.... H
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 02:24:55 PM

We have a market for transburn token. You can check @trbmarket on telegram for more enquiries.

I’ll do just that. I like the idea of a deflationary token. And that will work great with an awesome market for Transburn tokens too. Is that a link to your telegram group or just Transburn market?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 03:11:52 PM

i don't really know how deflationary is going to help improve the value of any cryptocurrency because changing total supply of token in circulation won't have much effect except for the fact that it gonna make the token scarcer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:46:31 PM

i don't really know how deflationary is going to help improve the value of any cryptocurrency because changing total supply of token in circulation won't have much effect except for the fact that it gonna make the token scarcer

People looking at crypto as an alternative to the paper currencies, but if they these currencies start burning tokens /coins then I dont it will be oppositeto what I was thinking till now
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:55:08 PM

I just got to know about this project recently and am still trying to wrap my head around the core idea of it. I will have to spend good time reading the whitepapper it seems. But before that, I will appreciate anyo9that can give me a quick summary of what this is all about or how it is supposed to work.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:12:03 PM

What are some kind if paid games are in the dapp?

Curious to see if the price of this token is really gonna go up and won't be dumped after few hours of pumps. Burning tokens is not new but token burning per transaction is quite interesting. I wonder how the exchange is going to take this. Is the marketing campaign already running?

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 06:55:24 PM

Transburn deflationary token is now on Coin gecko and block folio. This will help everyone monitor the activities of the tokens. This is awesome development. Next move should be CMC and other bigger exchanges.

Hopefully, CMC and listing on bigger exchange would be a boost, so far their recent activities would surely increase awareness of their project both Coin gecko and block folio has a decent amount of user base.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:35:48 AM

I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 02:39:55 AM

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 04:13:07 AM

Hopefully, CMC and listing on bigger exchange would be a boost, so far their recent activities would surely increase awareness of their project both Coin gecko and block folio has a decent amount of user base.

CMC listing always gives tokens/coins/projects and the likes a good projection and footings. I wish the transburn team will leverage on this and dot all their i's and cross their t's to make the project one of its kind.

I trust they would, CMC is one of the most visited website in the crypto sphere, they sure made a smart move by leveraging on CMC.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:26:59 AM

I quote "...every onchain transaction 1% will be automatically destroyed."
Even if the amount of token involved in the transaction is less than 1% of the total amount of transburn supply, 1% still will be burnt?? Does that sound like a good thing or is it just me?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:42:08 AM

I quote "...every onchain transaction 1% will be automatically destroyed."
Even if the amount of token involved in the transaction is less than 1% of the total amount of transburn supply, 1% still will be burnt?? Does that sound like a good thing or is it just me?

I think it’s a good thing for people who hold Transburn tokens. The price of Transburn tokens naturally would appreciate because there would be more demand for Transburn tokens but few amount of Transburn in circulation.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 07:56:00 AM

I think deflationary tokens aren’t popular. Transburn would be my first deflationary cryptocurrencies tokens. I think investors like the fact that tokens are being burnt on every transaction. What’s the maximum amount of tokens that would be burnt. It’s not a good idea to burn all tokens.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:08:12 AM

well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:17:30 AM

well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.
The beginning of every project is always difficult and seem as though no headway but over time the project takes shapes eventually and that is what will happen to Transburn and I see it shocking the cryptocurrency world in general. It's a deflationary token that will take its time to grow organically

.... H
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: