Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token)  (Read 1266 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:08:47 PM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

I think you can get airdrops. They’re good. But not as awesome as a bag full of Transburn tokens when you buy these tokens yourself.

They are already trading. So i am here wondering if they are still distributing Airdrop tokens. Is that even a wise decision? Won't it have a negative effect on the value?

Well nobody can say for sure how it gonna affect the value but I feel since they are already trading I don't think their is any need for airdrop anymore before dumpers suck out every value left in the token.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serahtolu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:41:54 PM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

When did they hold their airdrop campaign? I am just hearing about it for the first time. Will there be any more airdrops campaign program from them before the August scheduled distribution date?

I think you can get airdrops. They’re good. But not as awesome as a bag full of Transburn tokens when you buy these tokens yourself.

They are already trading. So i am here wondering if they are still distributing Airdrop tokens. Is that even a wise decision? Won't it have a negative effect on the value?

Airdrop distribution is in late August.
Although there is ongoing distribution for those that held at least 500 TRB in their wallet during promotion duration.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:12:04 AM

The major airdrop of the project has been completed, but they still carryout some minor airdrop giveaway on twitter, you can follow their twitter handle to know when they give minor airdrops. The last airdrop I heard was for holders of the token. Don't know if it's still available or the distribution has been completed.

I got the update about the holders airdrop, where holders with a minimum of 500 TRB tokens would be given additional 50% of their holdings. I remember there's a maximum of 2500 tokens, and the period was also stipulated. Am not sure of when it would expire, or whether there's an extension.

Wow that's really a good deal also they are really thinking on how are they going to have much better results on putting those maximum tokens that can be hold. Can't wait for it.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 06:16:13 AM

Although there is ongoing distribution for those that held at least 500 TRB in their wallet during promotion duration.

Oh. The airdrop distribution is a fresh one or an already done airdrop that hasn't been distributed yet?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:17:12 AM

Transburn sold for $0.4, listed, and went down to $0.1. It’s up since then and heading to above $0.4. I think it’s different from what we see with other cryptocurrency that’s get listed in this season. I guess that’s because Transburn tokens are deflationary. There are meant to appreciate.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:24:00 AM

Oh. The airdrop distribution is a fresh one or an already done airdrop that hasn't been distributed yet?

That's sad I missed their airdrop if I came here earlier I will participate in their airdrop. ButI will try to join to their promo's like holding at least 500 TRB.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:42:37 AM

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?
the turnburn token will make crypto exchange in the games more easy were these days payment system is bit slow for people who wants to play and wants to exchange currency ..to know more u can go through the white paper https://transburn.com/images/Transburnwhitepaper.pdf
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:44:32 AM

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

When you say a fuel of DApps, I’m lost because I don’t use dApps or know what cryptocurrency fuel they use. Can you give a full detail on how cryptocurrency fuels work?

Fuel in this context refers to the token, it going to be what gamers use to purchase game items on the platform. You can liken it to coins on most games the difference will be that these token will have real world value and depending on the usage the value can increase or decrease. Everything stated here is just my personal view of what they are trying to solve I can be  wrong. But I hope am not

Thank for clarification. Sometimes crypto world uses some words which gives impression that some really different or difficult think is going on.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:58:10 AM

Transburn sold for $0.4, listed, and went down to $0.1. It’s up since then and heading to above $0.4. I think it’s different from what we see with other cryptocurrency that’s get listed in this season. I guess that’s because Transburn tokens are deflationary. There are meant to appreciate.

I think Transburn tokens setting the pace for the discovery of a new type of tokens. It’s only possible on blockchain, deflationary tokens. Traders who want profits simply have to hold these tokens and its always going to appreciate.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:59:19 AM

What will happen if the project successfully do their goal, will and as you said, Online games, will you have partnership to a large online company, example steam or it will just focus on more on blockchain games ?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:00:31 AM

While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

Yeah, no doubt the market has been going through a bearish season and has affected a whole lot of tokens and coins, even the chairman of them all Bitcoin was not spared this time. Let's be optimistic that the bull will be upon us soonest than we ever imagined so we can all enjoy the goodies of the land. Transburn will surely do well in terms of price

It’s a bullish market. Not as volatile as we saw in 2018. But this time, it’s going far higher. I think the market is trying to shake off weak hands. There are more institutional investors looking at coming into cryptocurrency and regulations is around the corner.  

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:02:05 AM

What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.

The only thing I know about it is the markets are the one who will going to decide on what will going to be the price of it. I mean everytime the tokens supplies getting burn on each transfer the price will really going to increase soon.

The price of the token will depend on also to the holders of the tokens, because while burning the tokens that didn't sell holders can sell it, what price they want or higher to its retail price they can manipulate the price by means of trading because they are the holders this happens most of the time.

It's actually always happening but I don't think that's what really why they called it deflationary or or why they really wanted this kind of project to start. But what we are only sure about is the people behind it are really have a reasons why.

What type of transaction will cause the burning of one percent tokens ? Only transaction done by trading will be considered or if someone used token for playing tokens will also considered?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:16:22 AM

What will happen if the project successfully do their goal, will and as you said, Online games, will you have partnership to a large online company, example steam or it will just focus on more on blockchain games ?

The future of the project is yet to be ascertained and due to the flexibility of the cryptocurrency industry, the development of the project cannot be perfectly predicted. Its best we focus on what is on ground and flow with the project as it goes through the development process.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:37:52 AM

While going through the history of the transburn token, I realized that it got to a wonderful ATH but recently dropped, what is the plan of the team to avoid more dump in the future?

Cryptocurrencies are having a bad trading week. I say the prices have been brave. Libra, trying to defend its self in Congress, has been a poor representative of cryptocurrencies. I think Transburn tokens are naturally designed to have a bullish price. Although tokens are burnt, holders tokens have a better price.

Yeah, no doubt the market has been going through a bearish season and has affected a whole lot of tokens and coins, even the chairman of them all Bitcoin was not spared this time. Let's be optimistic that the bull will be upon us soonest than we ever imagined so we can all enjoy the goodies of the land. Transburn will surely do well in terms of price

I agree with you, deflationary projects has been on the vanguard of giving investors and holders a better return as compared to other altcoins. I believe that Transburn would not be different as the supply is relatively low and the use case is relevant to the needs of the market presently.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:47:40 AM

Well nobody can say for sure how it gonna affect the value but I feel since they are already trading I don't think their is any need for airdrop anymore before dumpers suck out every value left in the token.

Yes, Airdrop should be over by now. Whoever needs the tokens should get some on the exchange. The team can only give out some tokens in exchange for services rendered to the project and that explains why its a better to secure some tokens, now that the project is young and the value is low.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:01:37 AM

It’s a bullish market. Not as volatile as we saw in 2018. But this time, it’s going far higher. I think the market is trying to shake off weak hands. There are more institutional investors looking at coming into cryptocurrency and regulations is around the corner.  

I do believe that the future is bright with cryptocurrency, the bearish trend of 2018 has been replaced by a bullish trend this year. The year is yet to end and am expecting a much higher bull run before the end of the year. I would endeavour to hold some tokens till the end of the year and see what would become of this project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 11:27:10 AM

I agree with you, deflationary projects has been on the vanguard of giving investors and holders a better return as compared to other altcoins. I believe that Transburn would not be different as the supply is relatively low and the use case is relevant to the needs of the market presently.

Such up and down in Crypto market is normal, it's just few days since the trading is started. In long term Transburn tokens will be more stable and might trade at higher level.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:19:14 PM

I do believe that the future is bright with cryptocurrency, the bearish trend of 2018 has been replaced by a bullish trend this year. The year is yet to end and am expecting a much higher bull run before the end of the year. I would endeavour to hold some tokens till the end of the year and see what would become of this project.

The bullish trend seems to only be relative to just bitcoin and not the entire cryptocurrency industry, though it seems like a boost but altcoins have a long way to go for the industry to be termed successful, so how will this happen?, well, its all about creating and implementing projects that will revolutionize the industry and not just to be seen as another avenue for quick bucks
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:31:40 PM

That's sad I missed their airdrop if I came here earlier I will participate in their airdrop. ButI will try to join to their promo's like holding at least 500 TRB.

We're still not that late. Even we missed the airdrop it's a great chance that we're already here before they made some amazing developments and progress that will surely make it the people hype.

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

We're still not that late. Even we missed the airdrop it's a great chance that we're already here before they made some amazing developments and progress that will surely make it the people hype.

That's good to know that no one will leave behind in this project because they keep going on top while new people are joining on them they will bring them up also so that no one will leave behind in this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: