Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1029 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 135717 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:21:42 PM

Next world cup to be held in India does not mean that India will win the world cup. I am hoping for Pakistan to lift the next world cup in the India  Wink

Well, I really doubt that, after watching their recent performance. In order to gain a direct entry, they need to finish among the top-8 in the 2020–22 ICC Cricket World Cup Super League. A total of 13 countries are taking part (12 test nations + the Netherlands). If they fail to do that, then they need a top-2 finish in the 2022 Cricket World Cup Qualifier. Trust me, it is going to be tough!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:37:57 PM

Next world cup to be held in India does not mean that India will win the world cup. I am hoping for Pakistan to lift the next world cup in the India  Wink

Well, I really doubt that, after watching their recent performance. In order to gain a direct entry, they need to finish among the top-8 in the 2020–22 ICC Cricket World Cup Super League. A total of 13 countries are taking part (12 test nations + the Netherlands). If they fail to do that, then they need a top-2 finish in the 2022 Cricket World Cup Qualifier. Trust me, it is going to be tough!!!

I am not sure if you have forgotten so quickly that Pakistan finished up 5th Position in the WC and India finished up with 3rd or 4th Position (We do not had the 3rd Position match in the world cup.) 
I am not sure how you are saying that Pakistan cannot be in Top 8 in the Super league.  Cheesy

For Your Reference please

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3888

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:41:30 PM

I am just masking a wild guess bud. I am sure you are from Pakistan and you will always have this own country weakness :-P

But honestly speaking, the Pakistan needs to improve a lot especially in betting and fielding if they want to do something in the next world cup. This Pakistan team is the same inconsistence since the last 20 years and they never bought anything new in the table. You will always find them to make excuses and talking for future. I used to like Pakistan team but later moved on because they are always frustrating.

Considering the expectation, I do not see this is something to be proud of. Pakistan team were way better than this in the past days. In this current Pakistan team only the shadow exists.

Once the Pakistan team had same strength like the current Indian team. Pakistan vs India used to be the most unpredictable and exciting match but now, shame - Pakistan will lose 10 out of 10 match against India. Forget about India, team like Bangladesh will beat them more often. May be in the next few years we will see Bangladesh vs Pakistan matches will have the excitement like it used to be for India vs Pakistan. And after few decades from now we will see Pakistan vs Afghanistan will have same level excitement like it used to be Ban vs Pak or Ind vs Pak. You see where I am going with that? Come on Umer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:48:00 PM

I am just masking a wild guess bud. I am sure you are from Pakistan and you will always have this own country weakness :-P

But honestly speaking, the Pakistan needs to improve a lot especially in betting and fielding if they want to do something in the next world cup. This Pakistan team is the same inconsistence since the last 20 years and they never bought anything new in the table. You will always find them to make excuses and talking for future. I used to like Pakistan team but later moved on because they are always frustrating.

Considering the expectation, I do not see this is something to be proud of. Pakistan team were way better than this in the past days. In this current Pakistan team only the shadow exists.
I agree with @Royse777 now Pakistan cricket set up is very poor even we have nothing for many good players because every government changing for own sack and current Prime Minister is doing his own experiment so I am also not sure they can qualify for Semi Final in next World Cup.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:52:15 PM

Yeah i am suffering from "Own country weakness"   or you can call it Patriotism in modern language.  Smiley

The shadows are taking the Pakistani team close to the Semi, what will the team be like if the real players started showing the talent .  Wink

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 03:57:02 PM

The shadows are taking the Pakistani team close to the Semi, what will the team be like if the real players started showing the talent .  Wink
Bring in on the table! Who stopped them?

Be real bud. I am not against Pakistan team. I wish them to do well as well. Although I am not from Pakistan nor from India but somewhere far from these two countries. Thing is I love cricket hence I follow these country teams.

I had some expectation from them and they failed. Having patriotism does not mean that you do not speak for the truth. If you accept the truth and work for it to improve your own team then may be some day the scenario will change.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:01:56 PM

^ Real player or Shadow. they are not going to win against India in 50-50 World Cup Tongue  okay that's a cheeky comment.

I hope that the Pakistani team breaks this cycle in the next World Cup for the sake of the current generation who didn't get to see any win against India in the World Cup.

Now waiting for @Raja's comment Cheesy

~snip

But honestly speaking,

Agree overall; Having said that. I don't think Pakistan lack the talent pool in the country. All comes down to leadership in PCB and Team. If players and management can avoid petty politics and work on First-class cricket, then pak team can do wonder in World Cricket

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:06:43 PM

^ Real player or Shadow.
Real players LOL

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:16:32 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2019, 04:33:47 PM by UmerIdrees

The shadows are taking the Pakistani team close to the Semi, what will the team be like if the real players started showing the talent .  Wink
Bring in on the table! Who stopped them?

Be real bud. I am not against Pakistan team. I wish them to do well as well. Although I am not from Pakistan nor from India but somewhere far from these two countries. Thing is I love cricket hence I follow these country teams.

I had some expectation from them and they failed. Having patriotism does not mean that you do not speak for the truth. If you accept the truth and work for it to improve your own team then may be some day the scenario will change.

To tell you truth, they were never well prepared for the WC and even before the world cup they had a series loss white wash with England and South Africa (I guess). They had straight  13 ODI loses before they win the next ODI in this World cup. They started badly in WC too but in the end still manage to end up at 5th when most of us weren't even expecting that too.
I too agree that there need to be strategically changes in the structure of the cricket in Pakistan, to utilize the talent well.

^ Real player or Shadow. they are not going to win against India in 50-50 World Cup Tongue  okay that's a cheeky comment.

Well, ODI worldcup is still 4 years away. Before that we have T20 world cup next year and we will again test our shadows  Grin

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

^ Real player or Shadow.
Real players LOL

I didn't use this word first Cheesy

And it looks like @ Vishnu.Reang went overboard when he said that Pakistan is going to struggle in World Cup qualifiers. They have shitload amount of flows just like any other team in the world, but they are not that bad as well.

Well, ODI worldcup is still 4 years away. Before that we have T20 world cup next year and we will again test our shadows  Grin

TBH India don't take T-20 very seriously and Indians sucks at it tbh, ICC ranking in shorter format is shit for India. they still follow traditional mindset when it comes to T-20.

I guess T-20 world cup record is 5-0, right? Tongue   Still i think Pakistan can beat India in T-20 format.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:32:01 PM

TBH India don't take T-20 very seriously and Indians sucks at it tbh, ICC ranking in shorter format is shit for India.

LoL..Seriously  Cheesy  
Then why they play two months of IPL every year and it is the biggest T20 tournament held in India.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:43:38 PM
Merited by Indymoney (1)

TBH India don't take T-20 very seriously and Indians sucks at it tbh, ICC ranking in shorter format is shit for India.

LoL..Seriously  Cheesy 
Then why they play two months of IPL every year and it is the biggest T20 tournament held in India every year.

T-20 is not real cricket but its a master business plan which BCCI hijacked from ECB ( they thought its waste of time and has no value lol ) where BCCI earns money so that they can fill enough gas to survive. For spectators its 2 months festival, in between all of this commercial event players do play some cricket too Cheesy

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 05:34:41 PM

LoL..Seriously  Cheesy 
Then why they play two months of IPL every year and it is the biggest T20 tournament held in India every year.

T-20 is not real cricket but its a master business plan which BCCI hijacked from ECB ( they thought its waste of time and has no value lol ) where BCCI earns money so that they can fill enough gas to survive. For spectators its 2 months festival, in between all of this commercial event players do play some cricket too Cheesy

One way or another, for some of the actors, this is really a sport, according to someone it perceives as a good business.  Even we are looking at cricket as an opportunity to make a productive bet.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:47:27 PM

LoL..Seriously  Cheesy 

I believe that T20 is the most exciting form of cricket.  No matter which board is utilizing if for their own benefit / business and which cricket board thinks it's a waste of time, the important thing is that people get intense entertainment from this form of cricket and it generates a lot of revenue.

Maybe we see more smaller version like T10 and T6 in near future.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:54:27 PM

LoL..Seriously  Cheesy 

I believe that T20 is the most exciting form of cricket.  No matter which board is utilizing if for their own benefit / business and which cricket board thinks it's a waste of time, the important thing is that people get intense entertainment from this form of cricket and it generates a lot of revenue.

Maybe we see more smaller version like T10 and T6 in near future.
T10 is already in progressed so talking about T6 is nothing because we have already one tournament Super Sixer in Hong Kong so cricket is already very good and entertaining but now time for bringing some good and positive things because peoples need tough matches for entertainment but few teams need time for this standard.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:16:58 AM

@Spaffin Ofcourse Its sport, No one can deny this fact plus its mix-up with commercial spice. It's not a bad thing per se. But it's not real cricket in terms of Test Cricket for many reasons.

@JohnBitCo That's the only reason shorter format invented in the first place - For adding Excitement- because the majority of viewers don't have much time to invest in 5-day Cricket.

My "waste of time" comment was figure of speech.

@Indymoney Let's wait for some time, if T-10 or T-6 become popular, then BCCI will bring out something useful from it too for sure.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:15:23 AM

T-20 is not real cricket
If T20 is not real cricket (which is not of-course) then how are we going to label T-10 and T-6 if they ever play it internationally. May be we will not see cricket then, we will see baseball or this kind (I don't know how they play baseball but seen them to hit the ball hard and run LOL, the ball don't even need to pitch :-P)

They can also kick out the bowlers. Instead they program those bowling matching with different variation and ask the batsman to hit.
They can also kick out batsman too. Create some kind of robotic hand and assemble it in the pitch. Set the bowling machine on the other side and let the robotic hand to play the balls. Better performed machine will win :-P

Seriously we need to promote Test cricket and ODI instead of T20 and other format.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:25:09 AM

T-20 is not real cricket
If T20 is not real cricket (which is not of-course) then how are we going to label T-10 and T-6 if they ever play it internationally. May be we will not see cricket then, we will see baseball or this kind (I don't know how they play baseball but seen them to hit the ball hard and run LOL, the ball don't even need to pitch :-P)

They can also kick out the bowlers. Instead they program those bowling matching with different variation and ask the batsman to hit.
They can also kick out batsman too. Create some kind of robotic hand and assemble it in the pitch. Set the bowling machine on the other side and let the robotic hand to play the balls. Better performed machine will win :-P

Seriously we need to promote Test cricket and ODI instead of T20 and other format.
You are right we need to promote Test and ODI but greediness never want to promote these formats because they have more revenue in T20 and our jokers can perform better in this format as they have better income in very less time like soccer even now ICC is also not able to do any work in this issue as powerful boards want more revenue and its belong to T20.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 02:12:28 PM

Haha, you want to eliminate real batsmen and real bowlers from the international cricket and introduce shadows to play ?  Grin

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:32:22 PM

You are right we need to promote Test and ODI but greediness never want to promote these formats because they have more revenue in T20 and our jokers can perform better in this format as they have better income in very less time like soccer even now ICC is also not able to do any work in this issue as powerful boards want more revenue and its belong to T20.
The real problem here is that people does not get enough time to spend 5 days to get to the results in a test match and majority of them end up in a draw, five days of play and no result really sucks for any sporting event and only in cricket you will see that kind of result even after five days, this is a competitive world and people are struggling to make their income and they cannot spent the entire day watching cricket and that is the reason T20 is an instant classic as you will get to the results in less than 5 hours and not waste the entire day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 1029 »
  Print  

Jump to: