Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eliasvipnet2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:37:34 PM

I saw that the rating of the project on the websites of rating agencies is high. This confirms the opinion of most of the community. Rachel's team provided a lot of information to see the competence of the platform's developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxtv7

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:42:20 AM

I saw that the rating of the project on the websites of rating agencies is high. This confirms the opinion of most of the community. Rachel's team provided a lot of information to see the competence of the platform's developers.
I did not participate in investing in projects for the erotic industry. But if we compare the preparation of RachelX with the rest of the ICO, here I could see all the stages for the qualitative development of functions. IEO is impressive.
belenzoff

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:37:51 AM

I looked at the RachelX telegram group first IEO start from 15.08.219 to 22.08.2019. How many tokens have been sold and how much fund been collected?
the developers of the platform do not provide information about the pre-sale ( Family and Friends). But I would also like to know the activity of early investors.
ChadGen

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:34:05 AM

Will the RACH token be used to pay for services only on your platform, or are you planning to add partners who can become part of your ecosystem?
I think that the platform can become very popular and can be attractive for partners. But this cooperation depends entirely on the strategy of RachelX's developers.
I see that the platform has a self-sufficient offer for its customers, and can be profitable. So only on the terms of cooperation will depend on the prospect of partnership for third-party participants.
Alik69

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:30:16 AM

This is not just a project that could attract the attention of the community of early investors. I think that with a good marketing strategy, your token will also be of interest to direct consumers of services.
well, if this is the case, then it is even better for those participants who want to sell the token on exchanges at a favorable price.
I am sure that the video review of the functions has already attracted the attention of a large community, and now many are waiting for the platform to be open not only for the erotic studio, but for VR.
sashaclearsky

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:23:06 AM

Without a doubt, this is a promising direction, which will always be able to find its part of consumers. Does the calculation of the number of tokens for IEO take into account the number of potential clients of the platform?
I am sure that after such an active PR campaign, there will be many more customers than the tokens available on exchanges are offered.
and it is a good opportunity for investors to have a high profit.I think that social networks can be a great place to increase the popularity of the platform. Is there such a category in bounty?
Tutohek

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:23:18 PM

I could not miss such a promising IEO, the result can be excellent. I wonder what the price of the token may be in a year? I would like to understand the long-term perspective for my investment.
The question is quite interesting and relevant for the community. Since the token will be in constant circulation, its price is difficult to predict in the long term.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:33:27 PM

Being virtual reality, at some point will be marketed by the platform,  the selling VR glasses being paid with RachelX tokens?
alex6113

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:14:22 PM

I think that after adding more new houses, investors ' profits may grow several times. When will you be able to present a plan for expansion in other regions?
I read that the developers plan to open a new studio at the end of 2020. Their expansion plan will of course depend on the investments collected.
bypasser11

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:11:25 PM

Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
As long as there are no competitors for the platform , token holders can expect an increase in demand. If we talk about a large investment, you should follow the trends in the development of the virtual reality market in the adult industry.
Garth

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:02:12 PM

I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
Initial preparations for the IEO were very successful. And the term of the token sale allows participants to expect that the investment fund will be collected in full. I'm waiting for the listing.
I also prefer to wait for the listing , but with the token in the portfolio. What term is defined for audit period after the completion of the IEO?
megasponsor

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:55:29 PM

Just visited the site: https://www.rachelx.co.uk/ and it seems so awesome for me. Gonna check the IEO progress in LATOKEN and will buy some.

I will find out in more detail and carefully from any side of this project to reduce the sadness of others who invest in new projects. Many people are interested in this project.
I saw a qualitative preparation of the project. Many features are already open to participants. this factor will influence the opinion of early investors. The quality of ICO development always helps to determine the investment strategy.
yes, you're right, the presentation of the site and review functions they did very well. Given that Austria is open to legal erotic business, it is a promising IEO.
I agree with you. But even if the participants of the early stage of investment will not be able to use the platform, there will always be a chance to profitably sell the token on exchanges.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:54:49 PM

Basically I see here positive reviews about the project.  However, I am aware of unsuccessful attempts to promote platforms of this kind.  Therefore, I wouldn’t be so optimistic in the forecasts for the long term.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
billbojohn

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:40:03 AM

indeed, time will show how the community of fans of the erotic industry is ready to attract digital currency for personal use. I hope that Rachel will succeed.
nicnic22

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:37:58 AM

Just visited the site: https://www.rachelx.co.uk/ and it seems so awesome for me. Gonna check the IEO progress in LATOKEN and will buy some.

I will find out in more detail and carefully from any side of this project to reduce the sadness of others who invest in new projects. Many people are interested in this project.
I saw a qualitative preparation of the project. Many features are already open to participants. this factor will influence the opinion of early investors. The quality of ICO development always helps to determine the investment strategy.
yes, you're right, the presentation of the site and review functions they did very well. Given that Austria is open to legal erotic business, it is a promising IEO.
I agree with you. But even if the participants of the early stage of investment will not be able to use the platform, there will always be a chance to profitably sell the token on exchanges.
I think that with the activity of the team in attracting new customers immediately after the completion of the IEO, early investors will be able to quickly return investments with high xx
Vlad2204

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

I think that the sector of the adult 3D content market is not yet fully engaged, and it seems to me that the platform, offering a full range of services, including VR, will be a success
manhquang

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:34:28 AM

I see the 4 exchanges used by this project to do IEO are all very good, including LATOKEN.I have predicted this project will be a success, because the price of the token is also not too expensive.Investors can invest small amounts.
Yes, the softcap is also very small at only $ 100,000. I think the team can easily get funds in IEO which is done in 4 exchanges. The team must often provide information on the progress of IEO to attract investors.

What are those different exchanges they are listing for IEO. It is really very good because ReachelX company manages to list IEO's in four exchanges and how far about the listing, most of the companies are taking a lot of time for listing the coin even after concluding their IEO.
Initial preparations for the IEO were very successful. And the term of the token sale allows participants to expect that the investment fund will be collected in full. I'm waiting for the listing.
I also prefer to wait for the listing , but with the token in the portfolio. What term is defined for audit period after the completion of the IEO?
yet these terms are not announced for the community. It is likely that closer to the end of the sale , we will get accurate information.
Jose Narciso de Melo

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:27:44 AM

I see that you plan to collect not too much of a soft cap. The profit of the business will also be involved in development functions?
agat14

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:30:39 PM

Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
As long as there are no competitors for the platform , token holders can expect an increase in demand. If we talk about a large investment, you should follow the trends in the development of the virtual reality market in the adult industry.
It seems to me that against the background of the trend of using crypto currency in different business areas, the erotic industry can also successfully become a participant in digital payments.
hamoudi19

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:24:13 PM

if we take into account the 10-year work of Laufhaus Rachel, I think that the analysis of the market and services can convince investors of your effectiveness in the use of the token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: