Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxtv7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:22:25 AM

there has already been a question of how the platform can provide a restriction for some of the clients. Now and in the future the project conducts any KYC for its clients?
Hey friend, of course, the display of such content will determine the region in which the client will be located. This should be within the law and the legality of the business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belenzoff

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:20:15 AM

Loud IEO on four exchanges. I think early investors will get high liquidity of this token anyway. After all, the platform is already working.
This is certainly true, but there may be different options for the development of digital payments for Rachel. It seems to me that a lot depends on their advertising campaign after the token is used on the platform.
if a project creates its own token to pay for services, it seems to me that they want to attract it to a greater extent than other types of payments.

Yes this is true. PRetty obvious really, but pointing it out is a good idea since this is what the token is for. Unlike most other projects the Ann just looks pretty but the token has no real-world use. This token has use so you can be rest assured if you invest that you can benefit from the token, it is not 100% but it is a better guarantee then most. I see no reason for this project to fail and I believe it will do very well if it keeps going the way it is. The dev seems to be pretty good and active here.
I agree with you, this method of token confirmation is much better than those who are just preparing their idea. The success of the project can be very close.
ChadGen

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:18:37 AM

Loud IEO on four exchanges. I think early investors will get high liquidity of this token anyway. After all, the platform is already working.
This is certainly true, but there may be different options for the development of digital payments for Rachel. It seems to me that a lot depends on their advertising campaign after the token is used on the platform.
if a project creates its own token to pay for services, it seems to me that they want to attract it to a greater extent than other types of payments.
well, this is a great turn of events for those who bought a token with a good bonus. Since the token can be considered as a unique tool for access to a new kind of erotic services. And it is profitable
Alik69

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:12:44 AM

Do you already have preliminary information about the success of the token sale? I would just like to understand the activity of the community in different exchanges.
I think you will have to wait until the completion of the sale of IEO to see the amount of investment collected. In general, the total number of tokens sold can show how successful the project is in the PR campaign.
sashaclearsky

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:15:01 AM

Have you developed a plan to increase the value of the token? Or the calculation is only to increase the number of customers after the launch of all the functions?
I think that the limited number of tokens and the popularity of new features of the platform allow us to think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly.
As long as there are no competitors for the platform , token holders can expect an increase in demand. If we talk about a large investment, you should follow the trends in the development of the virtual reality market in the adult industry.
It seems to me that against the background of the trend of using crypto currency in different business areas, the erotic industry can also successfully become a participant in digital payments.
I don't doubt that. Moreover, the variety of functions here is simply amazing, and there are many customers who want to experience VR
this is a controversial issue, such participants may not be many, but the team was able to learn the opinion of customers, and a variety of services will provide the best result.
well, it's important to me now that these services allow me to make a good profit on the exchanges. I'm not considering signing up on the platform, but I'm also convinced that the team knows their customers and knows what they need.
this company has extensive experience in the adult industry. I hope that their calculation will be advantageous for all categories of project participants.
We will be able to see their effectiveness very soon. I see that the road map describes a fairly short time to launch all of RachelX's functions.
I am sure that the profitability of the business at the early stage of the sale of IEO, allows you to continue to develop VR now. The team reports that work on the development of the Scanner has already begun.
Tutohek

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:09:19 AM

Get an extra 20 RACH using the referral link to invite your friends!- these conditions are for the investors or participants Airdrop?
In my experience, these links work for different categories of participants. So you better check these details with the project representatives. I think a Telegram is the fastest way to get an answer.
I read that the link works for Airdrop members, so everyone can get extra free tokens if they have an active referral community.
alex6113

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:11:22 PM

Will the project sell a headset produced by partners in order to ensure the quality of services offered for VR?
bypasser11

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:07:49 PM

what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
Garth

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:05:27 PM

the project has already gained the fame that is necessary for the development of their business in the digital space. For me, the token is needed for quick profit, and I think that this is consistent with the development of the platform.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:14:33 PM

the project has already gained the fame that is necessary for the development of their business in the digital space. For me, the token is needed for quick profit, and I think that this is consistent with the development of the platform.

I don't see it gaining popularity though it would be a good industry to exploit when it comes to VR and blockchain. There are certain group which are particularly into cryptocurrency and adult in the blackhatworld forum and in the GFY forum which I believe will be a good audience to pitch this project but those people are mostly not in the small exchanges where they do an IEO. Convincing them to register to exchanges which asks for KYC would be hard.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
megasponsor

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:11:00 AM

In my opinion you have found good partners to sell the token. Now I see a lot of support from the community, it is possible that soon we will hear about the collection of investments for soft cap.
billbojohn

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:03:52 AM

I don't see it gaining popularity though it would be a good industry to exploit when it comes to VR and blockchain. There are certain group which are particularly into cryptocurrency and adult in the blackhatworld forum and in the GFY forum which I believe will be a good audience to pitch this project but those people are mostly not in the small exchanges where they do an IEO. Convincing them to register to exchanges which asks for KYC would be hard.
For such participants, the project offered the first stage of sale for Family and Friends. It is likely that some of them were able to join the purchase of tokens.
nicnic22

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:57:31 AM

The distribution of tokens for airdrop and bounty will occur after the completion of the IEO?
Vlad2204

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:51:01 AM

what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
manhquang

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:40:57 AM

I read that the token exchange listing date is scheduled for September 30, 2019. Is this information consistent with the project plans or could there be changes?
hamoudi19

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:24:29 PM

I see you were able to add some translations of white paper. This category is for Bounty campaign ? I could be a part of this.
vladimir2505

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:13:47 PM

Yes this is true. PRetty obvious really, but pointing it out is a good idea since this is what the token is for. Unlike most other projects the Ann just looks pretty but the token has no real-world use. This token has use so you can be rest assured if you invest that you can benefit from the token, it is not 100% but it is a better guarantee then most. I see no reason for this project to fail and I believe it will do very well if it keeps going the way it is. The dev seems to be pretty good and active here.
I agree with you, this method of token confirmation is much better than those who are just preparing their idea. The success of the project can be very close.
I read about the experience of the team, and the company is already working with customers, and it is sure to help fulfill all the tasks of the project, even with soft cap.
raptor223

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:07:35 PM

35 years of experience in the industry and 10-year history of the object "Laufhaus Rachel" is certainly impressive to all participants of the investment. I'm sure you offer a quality platform.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:30:36 PM

For such participants, the project offered the first stage of sale for Family and Friends. It is likely that some of them were able to join the purchase of tokens.

Great! For a company that has 35 years of experience I guess they already a have a big family and in the crowd who stays in one club. Xbiz community must be one in their mind. They do have one channel to go, though they compete each other they are just in one industry to which they share new trends.  Wish good luck to the project. I really would like to see how the devices work and entertaining it would be to pleasure someone.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:20:34 PM

Great! For a company that has 35 years of experience I guess they already a have a big family and in the crowd who stays in one club. Xbiz community must be one in their mind. They do have one channel to go, though they compete each other they are just in one industry to which they share new trends.  Wish good luck to the project. I really would like to see how the devices work and entertaining it would be to pleasure someone.

35 years?? Where does it say that? IS it true? If so then this project will rocket. I already think it is one of the best projects around and it has a great website and idea. It appeals to many people.
Love the avatar as well. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: