Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
straight55b

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:29:44 PM

the project has already gained the fame that is necessary for the development of their business in the digital space. For me, the token is needed for quick profit, and I think that this is consistent with the development of the platform.

I don't see it gaining popularity though it would be a good industry to exploit when it comes to VR and blockchain. There are certain group which are particularly into cryptocurrency and adult in the blackhatworld forum and in the GFY forum which I believe will be a good audience to pitch this project but those people are mostly not in the small exchanges where they do an IEO. Convincing them to register to exchanges which asks for KYC would be hard.
For such participants, the project offered the first stage of sale for Family and Friends. It is likely that some of them were able to join the purchase of tokens.
I think this pre-sale has helped attract big investors who want to make the most of the confidentiality of the terms of the purchase. But the main thing is that the project could complete the IEO and continue its work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
billbojohn

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 02:45:20 PM

I understand correctly, Rachel will continue to develop the project in any case and regardless of the investment collection during the IEO?
sma786

Activity: 15

MMM Extra The right step towards the goal

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 03:55:39 PM

In my opinion you have found good partners to sell the token. Now I see a lot of support from the community, it is possible that soon we will hear about the collection of investments for soft cap.
I looked through the soft cap information for the project and couldn't find it . What part of tokens should be sold to collect soft cap?

MMM is participants get up to 100% pr month
manhquang

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:12:27 PM

the project has already gained the fame that is necessary for the development of their business in the digital space. For me, the token is needed for quick profit, and I think that this is consistent with the development of the platform.
I also think about quick profits. I have seen that many functions are already working, and I am sure that such activity of the platform will activate customers after listing on exchanges.
tabetebitcoins

Activity: 16

MMM Extra is the way to financial freedom

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 08:28:54 AM

I also think about quick profits. I have seen that many functions are already working, and I am sure that such activity of the platform will activate customers after listing on exchanges.
Rachel is well prepared to have a high liquidity token after the completion of the sale of the token

MMM Extra GROW YOUR FUNDS TO 100%
hamoudi19

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:31:01 AM

In my opinion you have found good partners to sell the token. Now I see a lot of support from the community, it is possible that soon we will hear about the collection of investments for soft cap.
I looked through the soft cap information for the project and couldn't find it . What part of tokens should be sold to collect soft cap?
as I understand, 2.500.000.000 RACH participate in the main sale, but the team will strive to ensure that the launch of all functions is completed regardless of the result of the token sale.
belenzoff

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:38:19 AM

I don't see it gaining popularity though it would be a good industry to exploit when it comes to VR and blockchain. There are certain group which are particularly into cryptocurrency and adult in the blackhatworld forum and in the GFY forum which I believe will be a good audience to pitch this project but those people are mostly not in the small exchanges where they do an IEO. Convincing them to register to exchanges which asks for KYC would be hard.
For such participants, the project offered the first stage of sale for Family and Friends. It is likely that some of them were able to join the purchase of tokens.
I think this pre-sale has helped attract big investors who want to make the most of the confidentiality of the terms of the purchase. But the main thing is that the project could complete the IEO and continue its work.
everything goes well, I see that the project has already closed the sale of the token on two exchanges, so the activity of investors is very high to successfully close the IEO.
Alik69

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:40:17 AM

I think that by expanding the list of available features on the platform, Rachel creators will be able to guarantee a high demand for their token.
elektroxxsk

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:49:21 PM

The distribution of tokens for airdrop and bounty will occur after the completion of the IEO?
this is exactly the case, I have not seen the blocking of this part of the token. so I hope for timely distribution.
I'm glad to hear it. The token sale will be completed soon and I want to be sure that the team will be fair to their early community members.
alex6113

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:51:48 PM

I am interested to know which of the exchanges is the most active for your IEO. Did the erotic industry project manage to attract the attention of large investors ?
I read that the team qualitatively carried out the early stage of the token sale, so that large investors were able to support the development of the platform.
diegovf

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:55:13 PM

who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
sma786

MMM Extra The right step towards the goal

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:05:47 PM

what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
The project carries out high-quality IEO, and I hope that will be able to collect the entire amount to complete the development, because the number of new customers may depend on it.
in this project, investments are more needed for advertising promotion and increasing the number of clients of the platform, so I think that the creators of Rachel offered an excellent strategy to make the platform very popular.

MMM is participants get up to 100% pr month
agat14

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:48:36 PM

I read that the token exchange listing date is scheduled for September 30, 2019. Is this information consistent with the project plans or could there be changes?
If you participated in the token purchase or are interested in the listing, then you just have to wait until September 17. I think the team is preparing some interesting events for us.
great, I think it would be a good continuation of the growing community around Rachel. I also joined the investment, and wait for the token to be traded on exchanges.
Mohamed Amir dify

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:25:20 PM

to broadcast adult content, I understand you may have restrictions in some countries. Where will you be able to provide your services except Austria?
Now this project that has a plan with a mature concept will be able to continue to compete with other projects, I see that RachelX has a concept that is quite interesting by making adult content as their project concept, but in this case I think, will be some countries that are still limited the business of broadcasting adult content because it is hampered by applicable laws in this country, but of course the RachelX project team will prefer western countries or countries that do not prohibit broadcasting adult content as a target. To market their products and think, Western investors would love to invest in projects that have product concepts like this.
What is the list of restrictions for countries that cannot participate in this IEO? I think that Rachel had to provide the most favorable conditions for his project.
Since the private sale is already closed, you can only see restrictions on exchanges that continue the IEO for Rachel.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

I read that the token exchange listing date is scheduled for September 30, 2019. Is this information consistent with the project plans or could there be changes?
If you participated in the token purchase or are interested in the listing, then you just have to wait until September 17. I think the team is preparing some interesting events for us.
great, I think it would be a good continuation of the growing community around Rachel. I also joined the investment, and wait for the token to be traded on exchanges.
I think the Rachelx project can be a good investment now, besides bringing a unique project concept and the Rachelx project is also doing IEO in several markets so this can prove if the Rachelx project has a long-term development plan and of course this can be a good investment.

billbojohn

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:46:42 AM

I think the Rachelx project can be a good investment now, besides bringing a unique project concept and the Rachelx project is also doing IEO in several markets so this can prove if the Rachelx project has a long-term development plan and of course this can be a good investment.

I think the same as you. Preparation of the project for launch is at a high level, so I think that both short-term investment and long-term perspective is very beneficial in this project.
tabetebitcoins

MMM Extra is the way to financial freedom

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 09:18:34 AM

vrXcity this is the only project partner in the provision of services for the erotic industry? Will the list of ecosystem participants expand?

MMM Extra GROW YOUR FUNDS TO 100%
diegovf

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:53:33 AM

to broadcast adult content, I understand you may have restrictions in some countries. Where will you be able to provide your services except Austria?
Now this project that has a plan with a mature concept will be able to continue to compete with other projects, I see that RachelX has a concept that is quite interesting by making adult content as their project concept, but in this case I think, will be some countries that are still limited the business of broadcasting adult content because it is hampered by applicable laws in this country, but of course the RachelX project team will prefer western countries or countries that do not prohibit broadcasting adult content as a target. To market their products and think, Western investors would love to invest in projects that have product concepts like this.
What is the list of restrictions for countries that cannot participate in this IEO? I think that Rachel had to provide the most favorable conditions for his project.
Since the private sale is already closed, you can only see restrictions on exchanges that continue the IEO for Rachel.
I read that the IEO has already taken place entirely on two exchanges.It's good, I think the project has provided a great opportunity for many investors.
Igor671

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:51:08 PM

All information will be provided after the completion of the IEO, so we have to wait for what the project is preparing on September 17.
IOppe

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:23:04 PM

how many new studios does the project plan to create? I read that there are plans for the future. Can they be represented in other countries where the erotic business has been legalized?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: