Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:22:07 PM

This is not bad platform and token sales for IEO even rachelx already have added none popular exchange, what's that next announced? Do you manage more volume a popular exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butch1220

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:32:56 AM

the token sale will be open until October 31. I think that during this time the team will have a lot of new customers, and the token will be in demand on exchanges.
this is of course a set date, but with the activity of investors, it can be closed earlier. Those who appreciated the quality of the project, you should not miss a great bonus.
I think that investors pay attention not only to the bonus, but also to the whole project as a whole.Only the most active ICO can get good support at the IEO stage
ageservices

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:13:11 AM

It seems to me that the platform covers almost all possible functions for the adult industry.It is important for me to see the potential of the token in the near future.
After launching the token as a payment for services, the demand for RachelX functions will already be clear. On the growth of token consumption on exchanges.
xaxolll

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:55:19 AM

The appeal of erotica will undoubtedly remain for many people, and with virtual reality it can become much more popular. So I believe that RACH can be the best place to increase profits.
let's see how digital payments and blockchain can be applied in erotic business. This is very interesting for me.
there are all conditions for the use of digital currency in this business, and the platform is of interest to customers. I think that everything will be fine.
well, that's the main thing for me. I do not plan to spend my investments on the platform services, but I expect that there will be many other clients.
I also adhere to this position. Real business, which is already working, is improving its capabilities. This will definitely help to interest both past customers and new members.
accurately said. I realized that the company has been working in the adult industry for ten years. Of course they have their clients. And they will definitely be participants of the new platform, thanks to the first stage of the token sale.
It is possible that this is how the project was able to get the support of large investors at the Family&Friends stage. After all, I think that the reputation of the company in Austria was able to ensure the interest of VIP customers
thereal_mastermind

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:43:07 PM

Your project creates a large ecosystem with many functionalities. I see that a token on the platform will work much better than other payment methods.
Dtn

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:24:20 PM

the token sale continues with a great bonus, I'm thinking of buying some more tokens. It seems to me that interest in VR for the erotic sphere began to grow strongly.
First of all, it should be high-quality functions. And I think the partner has a great base for developing erotic Studio for VR.
Yes, I read about a great project partnership with a company that specializes in such features. And I think this partnership will create a quality VR world for its customers.
early profit from token sale is important for me. I hope that VR development will be carried out actively and without delay, so that customers join the active token trading.
shax

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:05:34 PM

I've read about many features that are ready to go. If the digital currency will create the best conditions of confidentiality, I am sure it will help to launch a token for payment for services.
this is the main strategy of the project. I think that after the completion of the IEO, we will learn about how quickly the token will be added to the platform.
and how will customers register their accounts to view online features? Will this allow you to keep your privacy?
keju

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:53:24 PM

the best exchanges to sell your token. I see your idea is presented to many potential investors, good luck to you in selling the token.
already there is information about how much investment they managed to collect?

In the end everything will published after IEO ends
no less important is now RACH can become a choice among several competitors
there are fewer open IEO now, but it's still a great choice for new investors. Let's see how quickly the sale will be closed on the remaining exchanges.
well, it seems to me that the token sale process will also be active, because the team uses various mechanisms to attract the attention of investors.
I got a good opportunity to buy more tokens during the promotion. It's a great marketing ploy, I think.
I see that the team has excellent experts to run a quality token sale strategy. It would be great if they can also provide an increase in the list of customers.
adityararief

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:34:26 PM

I think that in the future there may be new products for the erotic business based on blockchain, but by that time, Rachel will have a large list of customers.
Let's see how the competition in this business will go. I have not participated in such projects before, but I think they are definitely in demand.
froser

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:15:04 PM

in my opinion, your project has a great future to continue to expand the number of houses in other cities.
well, in the road map, I only see information about plans for work in Vienna. But it is likely that there are other options if the business will expand.
Investments affect the distribution of Houses for this sphere of activity, I think that we need to count on the platform's capabilities in Vienna for now
xaxolll

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:02:00 PM

I read that at the early stage of the token sale, about 1000 private investors were attracted. What number of clients can the platform expect in General? I want to understand the scale of the project.
yasha2012

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:35:27 AM

the best exchanges to sell your token. I see your idea is presented to many potential investors, good luck to you in selling the token.
already there is information about how much investment they managed to collect?

In the end everything will published after IEO ends
no less important is now RACH can become a choice among several competitors
there are fewer open IEO now, but it's still a great choice for new investors. Let's see how quickly the sale will be closed on the remaining exchanges.
well, it seems to me that the token sale process will also be active, because the team uses various mechanisms to attract the attention of investors.
I got a good opportunity to buy more tokens during the promotion. It's a great marketing ploy, I think.
I see that the team has excellent experts to run a quality token sale strategy. It would be great if they can also provide an increase in the list of customers.
we need to wait for the results of the token sale to understand how effective the project strategy is. But I think the erotic business is a lucrative business.
Dtn

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:17:01 AM

decentralized erotic platform is a new approach in expanding the functions of the company and I think it will be an effective way to increase the popularity of the token.
shax

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:58:05 AM

the token sale will be open until October 31. I think that during this time the team will have a lot of new customers, and the token will be in demand on exchanges.
this is of course a set date, but with the activity of investors, it can be closed earlier. Those who appreciated the quality of the project, you should not miss a great bonus.
I think that investors pay attention not only to the bonus, but also to the whole project as a whole.Only the most active ICO can get good support at the IEO stage
I consider all aspects of feature and platform development. Rachel perfectly presented the development of thefunctions and showed the preliminary capabilities of VR.
andrey1961

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:43:31 AM

It seems to me that the platform covers almost all possible functions for the adult industry.It is important for me to see the potential of the token in the near future.
After launching the token as a payment for services, the demand for RachelX functions will already be clear. On the growth of token consumption on exchanges.
let's see how the price of the token will change. This is not clear to me yet, because there is a large part of the tokens that does not participate in the IEO. Will the remaining tokens be blocked for a while?
butch1220

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:25:24 AM

I read that features can be used in other regions as well. 360°- CAM can broadcast? if so, RachelX Virtual will increase interest in the RACH
ageservices

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:06:55 AM

The appeal of erotica will undoubtedly remain for many people, and with virtual reality it can become much more popular. So I believe that RACH can be the best place to increase profits.
let's see how digital payments and blockchain can be applied in erotic business. This is very interesting for me.
there are all conditions for the use of digital currency in this business, and the platform is of interest to customers. I think that everything will be fine.
well, that's the main thing for me. I do not plan to spend my investments on the platform services, but I expect that there will be many other clients.
I also adhere to this position. Real business, which is already working, is improving its capabilities. This will definitely help to interest both past customers and new members.
accurately said. I realized that the company has been working in the adult industry for ten years. Of course they have their clients. And they will definitely be participants of the new platform, thanks to the first stage of the token sale.
It is possible that this is how the project was able to get the support of large investors at the Family&Friends stage. After all, I think that the reputation of the company in Austria was able to ensure the interest of VIP customers
The team is conducting an active advertising campaignRachelX's services, and I think this way more customers will appear, not only large ones, but also those who will buy a token on exchanges.
acchussein

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:11:06 PM

Your project creates a large ecosystem with many functionalities. I see that a token on the platform will work much better than other payment methods.
I also believe that for erotic services, digital currency is the best solution, and the team chose a great tactic for the popularity of their token.
railgungaming

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:17:03 PM

the token sale continues with a great bonus, I'm thinking of buying some more tokens. It seems to me that interest in VR for the erotic sphere began to grow strongly.
First of all, it should be high-quality functions. And I think the partner has a great base for developing erotic Studio for VR.
Yes, I read about a great project partnership with a company that specializes in such features. And I think this partnership will create a quality VR world for its customers.
early profit from token sale is important for me. I hope that VR development will be carried out actively and without delay, so that customers join the active token trading.
now everything is going according to plan, and I think that the team has raised enough funds to fulfill the plan of their project.
marco9090

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:25:52 PM

The cost of platform services will be paid separately for customers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: