Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad days for crypto  (Read 61578 times)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:20:40 AM

2020 seem bright for crypto. But I doubt and have not seen the possibilities of btc seeing 20k$ by the end of 2020. Rather,  we can say 15k$ is achievable. Let's keep eyes peeled for btc movements.
with the bitcoin halving is coming nearer which will occur in mid may i see some more upward on the price of bitcoin.  Bitcoin will reach $10k this last of day of the month im sure of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:14:44 AM

The price above $9500 is achieved, this way if the growth continues to happen we can reach $20k or even higher. We can't say it bad days for crypto, the same margin of growth can't be expected to happen with every altcoin in the market. There'll be deviations as well as corrective factors driving the market move on different directions. People always expect the market to move same as the previous time which is a wrong calculation.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:01:05 AM

2020 seem bright for crypto. But I doubt and have not seen the possibilities of btc seeing 20k$ by the end of 2020. Rather,  we can say 15k$ is achievable. Let's keep eyes peeled for btc movements.
This year the value of Bitcoin is likely to reach a new price level and I believe this will happen because in the last month the coin has been steadily growing. I think crypto market is starting its uptrend and will help everyone here to make good profits. However, before investing, you should take the time to analyze and make sure to always watch the fluctuations of that coin.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:10:13 PM

The issue of price predictions and projections could be very funny. It's amazing that several people projected bitcoin to trade above $20,000, before the end of 2019, but we're already in 2020 and the dream of $20,000 does not seem to be achievable.
Predictions stop at predictions because no one can predict 100% accuracy when entering this market. I think with what is happening, it is possible that Bitcoin could reach $20,000 in the next few years, but the market will certainly go through many different stages. In my opinion, by all means must earn a profit this year because this is the economic year and certainly many coins will reach a new price if altcoin season reappears.
nope that is wrong perception,prediction must stay so people have a challenge in each currency they want to buy or hold.
sometimes we need other ideas to use as a reference so comparison from our point to theirs will help us sort answers.
and besides this is everybody's right but we have also right to deny or believe those right?
Price predictions are not that really legit because who can predict a price that is volatile and changing as time passes by especially when there's transaction happening. When entering in this kind of profitable business, you can't just look at the bright side, you must know that there are bad times too. But when that happens, you should have plans to do so that you cannot lose your money when that situation comes. We are all hoping for that pump to happen but too much believing can hurt you, why we can't be neutral and do what we are doing. Maybe this person is just motivating everyone so that they will be more eager to earn.

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:02:57 PM

So good days ahead now?
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:53:38 PM

So good days ahead now?
I guess like that. the situation in the crypto market has changed. some altcoins even make high rises. the situation that many people have been waiting for in the crypto market. but I guess now is just the beginning of the pump for a bull. we must be patient again to see a higher increase.
nennanem

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:34:51 PM

Why we still speak about $20k for 1 BTC when we already know that the price was manipulated back then? That price was unnatural so I don't think we should wait for $20k for 1 BTC these days. There are reasons for BTC to grow but even $12k would be a high price. As far as I remember there's no asset that costs as much as Bitcoin. Bad days for crypto? Hell no! Additionally, time is rather an ally of cryptocurrencies than traditions.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:13:14 PM

So good days ahead now?
if you look back a few months indeed we are quite concerned about the situation that has occurred. but I am very optimistic that there is still an open way to be corrected from mistakes made so far with the aim of introspection and good cooperation, so we can be sure there will be a bright spot ahead. sure that there will be a good day ahead for crypto.
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 10:45:44 PM

Most genuine projects in the crypt space that are aligning with the roadmap as being performing well in the market. It could have been better if you can mention some of these projects that are underperforming.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:31:43 AM

So good days ahead now?
if you look back a few months indeed we are quite concerned about the situation that has occurred. but I am very optimistic that there is still an open way to be corrected from mistakes made so far with the aim of introspection and good cooperation, so we can be sure there will be a bright spot ahead. sure that there will be a good day ahead for crypto.
I agree with you, today was not bad day, i think its good correction for all altcoin move, i think last week its so hype on many altcoin because bitcoin moves, i guest this correction is good and make cryptocurrency market in healthy
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:11:39 AM

With what I am witnessing now, I think bad days for crypto will be over soon, bitcoin is bullish so far and that's a good sign that altcoins market might recover soon. I know everyone wants to see altcoins to rise again, so I think we also need to sacrifice a bit by holding with good patience.

Bitcoin is bullish now, it dump a bit but I know it will recover and rise again and so as the altcoins that are legit.
Forget about the shit ones as they are one of the reason why majority of altcoins dump significantly, the next bull will result to a growth for legit altcoins only.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:48:19 AM

So good days ahead now?
I agree with you, today was not bad day, i think its good correction for all altcoin move, i think last week its so hype on many altcoin because bitcoin moves, i guest this correction is good and make cryptocurrency market in healthy

People who are frustrated will bother much negative about the current situation, but people who are positive will not bother. They will start buying the altcoin in this downturn, previous week the market volumes for altcoin increased and this is a good sign fresh funds already entered in the market.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:59:18 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 10:21:40 AM by Spider A4

So good days ahead now?
definitely best correction we see that in the last couple of weeks. At least cryptocurreny market is big recovering, it's good started in new year i think by big pumping in bitcoin market, still market is the touching best ahead in last two years. Market return from long term bullish. It's a big pump no doubt here, i have ever seen after 2017.   
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 02:30:53 PM

So good days ahead now?

People who are frustrated will bother much negative about the current situation, but people who are positive will not bother. They will start buying the altcoin in this downturn, previous week the market volumes for altcoin increased and this is a good sign fresh funds already entered in the market.

For the near future, I don't think anyone will think negatively because updates from bitcoin have been prepared to bring the market up. but those who have left the crypto market since 2018 due to a decline, maybe now those who left the crypto investment and trade are starting to regret that they do not believe in a crypto market that can rise again.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:44:52 PM

For the near future, I don't think anyone will think negatively because updates from bitcoin have been prepared to bring the market up. but those who have left the crypto market since 2018 due to a decline, maybe now those who left the crypto investment and trade are starting to regret that they do not believe in a crypto market that can rise again.

In the future, near or far, we will have good and bad days, it's the crypto market! I believe in many good days, the price will move significantly, but there will be drops and hard times. If I learned something in years in the cryptocurrencies that would be that, be prepared for everything and you will not get disappointed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:55:02 PM

Now the market is just a small correction after growth, on the contrary, the best days are coming for crypto, but definitely not the worst.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 12:01:58 AM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
Yes if the bitcoin will going to rise it was only targeted at the price of $9000 to $10000 well if this good for us than to drop the price into $3000. But in this year I will not sure if the price of bitcoin will break to $20,000 or more than that. And so many said in this forum that will be gonna be true, And for me it was only a prediction no one can tell that will be happen.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:51:22 AM

Now the market is just a small correction after growth, on the contrary, the best days are coming for crypto, but definitely not the worst.
Its good to be bullish and not be too affected to the current happenings in crypto, I often think that its part of investing, the waiting game.

We cant predict when will the market turn to bull or how long this correction will last but its better to stay positive and look forward for more development in crypto that can affect the price.

Good or even bad, its a temporary scene hence take advantage whatever season we have and learn how to make profit by having a strategy.

MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:19:16 PM

thing and you will not get disappointed.

Actually, there are much more "bad days" for crypto than good days, if you want to use price as an indicator. For example you will see BTC spends more days near a low, than it does in parabolic high, but that's simply the way this type of volatile market works.

Long term is where it's at. More days in the middle, and the middle keeps growing higher but over years instead of days.

The key is to be in crypto on its 10 best days, as most will occur in the 10 best, especially with bitcoin.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 11:27:56 AM

So good days ahead now?
I guess like that. the situation in the crypto market has changed. some altcoins even make high rises. the situation that many people have been waiting for in the crypto market. but I guess now is just the beginning of the pump for a bull. we must be patient again to see a higher increase.
I agree with you. We need to be more patient in this market as the bear market can still come back again and that will certainly be the hardest time for everyone here. I think altcoin season will come soon but it will soon disappear because the crypto market is very volatile and often unstable in the long run. However, if you have a reasonable investment strategy, you will still succeed in investing.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: