Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad days for crypto  (Read 61578 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:03:31 PM

I think that after surpassing $12,000, the coin will have a minor correction before reaching $15,000. The market is entering a bull phase, and this is a good time for you to earn more income because the altcoin season may soon return.

I don't invest much in Bitcoin, but I am always following the coin movements as all altcoins in this market will usually follow the price of Bitcoin.
why don't you invest a lot this time? If you're sure you're going to $ 15,000 you should also be sure of your portfolio, seeing the price of Bitcoin at $ 11000 makes me happy, but I'm still hesitant to enter now

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:05:18 AM

I think that after surpassing $12,000, the coin will have a minor correction before reaching $15,000. The market is entering a bull phase, and this is a good time for you to earn more income because the altcoin season may soon return.

I don't invest much in Bitcoin, but I am always following the coin movements as all altcoins in this market will usually follow the price of Bitcoin.
why don't you invest a lot this time? If you're sure you're going to $ 15,000 you should also be sure of your portfolio, seeing the price of Bitcoin at $ 11000 makes me happy, but I'm still hesitant to enter now
And now, the price of Bitcoin has surpassed the $12,000 mark in just a few hours and if you still feel scared it is best to wait for the market to adjust because I also feel that the price of Bitcoin is being pumped very quickly. The market is at its best, and helping long-term investors earn huge profits in just a few weeks. I bought Bitcoin a few months ago, and my current profit has doubled after only a short time.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 12:53:43 PM

I also feel like you and feel very nervous investing in this time. I think it is better to wait for the market to correct again and should only buy Bitcoin at $8000 to $9000 because this price looks better and can help you to make more profits. The market is growing rapidly, but if you have invested then you should set the price to sell or set a stop loss if you are not assured.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 01:05:40 PM

And now, the price of Bitcoin has surpassed the $12,000 mark in just a few hours and if you still feel scared it is best to wait for the market to adjust because I also feel that the price of Bitcoin is being pumped very quickly. The market is at its best, and helping long-term investors earn huge profits in just a few weeks. I bought Bitcoin a few months ago, and my current profit has doubled after only a short time.

Price has corrected form tops of 12k levels and now at 11100$. So good time for those who had missed it and were waiting for the price to fall and buy it. Good time to buy before the bull run begins and later regret that could not buy at lower levels.

no problem there is a correction, it is good for the continuation of the price of Bitcoin, because if there is a correction means the bubble does not exist, hopefully the correction does not go down by more than $ 10,000

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:47:43 PM

Yeah, this is the best time to trade and make the profit to your pocket. The prices been dropped little bit and that graph is uplifting so, you can buy this at lower price when dropped and just wait few times to get it in bullrun and sell it with a good profit. So, take this opportunity and make your profit.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 03:35:29 PM

We've all seen crypto prices to go on a roller coaster cycle but in the end, it thrives. I want to believe that after these bad days, good days will come again. We just got to have faith and let it surprise us like it did way back these past years, who knows prices might go up more than $20,000 by the end of the year.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 04:39:15 PM

the crypto world always experiences bad and good days now in good condition but don't know for the next day, my advice remains wapada because bear season can come anytime

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 06:13:23 PM

the crypto world always experiences bad and good days now in good condition but don't know for the next day, my advice remains wapada because bear season can come anytime
the terrible thing is when the bear arrives, hopefully all can be avoided from bears and save USDT,
indeed the condition of the crypto currency market is still good because the pandemic is still ongoing, I'm sure there is still bullish

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:06:07 PM

the terrible thing is when the bear arrives, hopefully all can be avoided from bears and save USDT,
indeed the condition of the crypto currency market is still good because the pandemic is still ongoing, I'm sure there is still bullish
All you need to do is to time the market and offload the coins and enter when the bear holds the market, even though it is fairly a new market we know how the market is behaving most of the time, the market will rise after bitcoin halving and that is the trigger point we know and the entire market will rally and followed by a good correction and if you are able to time the market you can make a ton of money.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 11:58:31 PM

I think Covid-19 has a huge influence on the financial market but for the crypto market it is different because until now the demand for investment in this market has been on an upward trend recently.

In addition, there are many people who take advantage of this free time to learn about the market and they are willing to invest to make money. However, always be careful because the market often drops suddenly and the bear market can come back anytime, so consider your investment options before making a decision.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:12:43 AM

I agree with you, in crypto market good and bad periods are constant, it's the same in other markets, but what happens in crypto market for a week can't happen on other markets in 10 years. These ups and downs are so attractive for trading, for making a quick profit. The bearish period can come anytime, not it's the time to be cautious, after many good days we can expect some bad period to come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 10:37:28 AM

It can be said that the bear market is a bad day for crypto and the good day is when bulls occur. In fact it is only natural that there are bad and good days because impossible the crypto market will always sit on good days. it all depends on how we can take advantage of the good days and bad days that occur in crypto.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:59:42 PM

price of bitcoin takes a long time to recover it takes several years for prices to go up like in 2017 and the price of btc can go up to 20,000$ in the year 21-24 the current price is 11,000$
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:02:12 PM

I think we have already scale through a bear season, it looks like we are in bull season in my opinion because bitcoin has been making some upward movement and lots of altcoin are following suites, altcoins are now doing x5-10 frequently

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 02:35:34 PM

I think we have already scale through a bear season, it looks like we are in bull season in my opinion because bitcoin has been making some upward movement and lots of altcoin are following suites, altcoins are now doing x5-10 frequently
For me the cryptomarket is still on recovery and were not on the bull season yet. Maybe next year is the start of bull season after the full recovery of the market.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:27:08 AM

For me the cryptomarket is still on recovery and were not on the bull season yet. Maybe next year is the start of bull season after the full recovery of the market.
it is expected that the sharp increase in bitcoin due to the halving effect will fall next year, but the effect of this year's rise will determine how much value bitcoin will generate.
currently bitcoin is moving still in the range of $ 11K, if at the end of the year it can reach $ 15K, then there could be a significant increase from the effect of the halving next year. it could be that the price will reach 2x or even 3x the price in 2017. Of course we have to be patient because the time is still long.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 02:31:37 PM

If you choose the right non-greedy strategy, trading bots can make a profit even on bad days for the market.
There is some logic in your words, but how to choose the right strategy? The risks of going negative still remain?

Negativity will always be around us, that's why we should always choose the project wisely so that we might get much benefit from the coins we choose. Right now there are many potential coin which are showing their credibility in terms of developments and it will help us to reach our desired target easily when the market situation starts pumping.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:43:41 PM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
That was to hard to tell yet bitcoing can be reach $20000 by the end of this year.
It was difficult to predict on it and no one knows in here can do exactly pointed the price of bitcoin.
But maybe we know cryptocurrency its always change the price everyday and if that will be happen it looks like we back in the past year 2017.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 10:04:58 PM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
That was to hard to tell yet bitcoing can be reach $20000 by the end of this year.
It was difficult to predict on it and no one knows in here can do exactly pointed the price of bitcoin.
But maybe we know cryptocurrency its always change the price everyday and if that will be happen it looks like we back in the past year 2017.
Crypto is unpredicted so we really cant point out when it will going to increase drastically again.

But im certain that we can see another bullrun again however speculating when it will happen? Well no one knows.

Just go with the flow, if the market turns bearish then take advantage it and buy so if bullrun comes you can make profit.

swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:38:18 PM

But maybe we know cryptocurrency its always change the price everyday and if that will happen it looks like we back in the past year 2017.
It is nearly impossible to make accurate predication about crypto. But as we can see how well BTC is gaining its price at the present moment and if grows like this then as per the consistent growth could help it to reach to $20k mark by the following time.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: