Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you check crypto prices?  (Read 2294 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:49:02 AM

My bro just said I'm getting addicted to my Portfolio app, and I think he is right. I usually check crypto prices at least three times a day. I know it's not very healthy checking crypto prices these days, but bitcoin specifically has been doing well.

When I'm about investing in a new project I believe in, I usually monitor the price for a couple of days. There are those moments when you believe in the team behind a project and appreciate their methods of communication, but the price of the token could be even more appealing. A crypto enthusiast once said, "It is far better to buy a wonderful crypto at a fair price, than a fair crypto at a wonderful price." Since it involves money; no one would want to throw funds away. You'd definitely want the accumulate a wonderful crypto at a fair price!

When you monitor cryptos for a long time you realize that sometimes as quickly as it goes up, it can also go down just as quick. That is one of the perks of being observant. You know when to jump in and when to pull out. Don't forget the French/ English proverb; a stitch in time saves nine.

PS: If you have high blood pressure, I'd say you should avoid checking the price of altcoins regularly. Every time I check the price of some Alts, they're down another 5%. Such dumps on Alts could trigger up the blood pressure.

What about you, how often do you check crypto prices?
I don't often open the price of crypto, once a day I usually check, it's because the project that I'm participating in isn't solid yet. The rise and fall of crypto prices is something that must be known to members of the crypto world.
It is much better to check the price once in a week because while you are investing so you will have to keep your eyes open so they when the price becomes high you can sell and when the price Will be down so you can buy for all this it’s important to keep eyes on market and check the price at least once in a day.
Everyone has a difference in checking the situation of the crypto market and in my opinion everyone will definitely check it several times a day to see the development or movement of the coins they have.
and myself often open the crypto market and has become a routine and curiosity of market development, and it's not all because of strategy or anything and just want to know that has become a routine by itself.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:20:29 AM

On average about 5 times per day. It's been a habit of mine since 2017. I keep checking prices whenever I have free time even though I'm the holder.

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:39:00 AM

Almost every single moment and I see it as normal. Since you might hold numerous coins or tokens and you want to see is the breakthrough from one of these coins therefore their rise and fall is of major concern to we the holders

NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 11:59:40 AM

It is better not to check too often because of the minor bumps of 5-10% are quite the norm in this crypto world. Of course it can make people anxious and get worried a lot after all you have a lot riding on this, but still, it’s better to limit yourself once a day or even once in a couple of days.
That part about increase in BP is so on point by the way
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:05:42 PM

It is better not to check too often because of the minor bumps of 5-10% are quite the norm in this crypto world. Of course it can make people anxious and get worried a lot after all you have a lot riding on this, but still, it’s better to limit yourself once a day or even once in a couple of days.
That part about increase in BP is so on point by the way
i also now very rarely to check it, i think i will continue to suffer when i see prices that continue to go up and down without any signs of going to the moon.

i think in the next few months, i won't see it too often. it is unlikely that a surge will occur this year.

slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:47:57 PM

I do check at least once a day not just bitcoin price but several coins as well. Also when im bored on work then i look little deeper in chart with analysis of my own and try to predict some prices in next weeks or month. Looking for possible investment on this.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:55:11 PM

I often keep track of the cryptocurrency and the market, mostly I keep track of prices 2 times a day, when the market is very active I keep track of it much more often

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:27:55 PM

I rarely check crypto prices like before because I have been partly discouraged by the current value of my portfolio. The large chuck of altcoins am holding keeps dieing on a daily basis. I have actually give up on those altcoins thats why I don't bother to check their prices.

whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:50:04 AM

I check regularly at least 2 times a day. I hold some coins in the top 100, it's been a long time since I bought them. However, I do not want myself to do meaningless things with the everyday value watch, this has probably become a habit. With some of the coins I sold a long time ago, I still want to see the value of it every day, which annoys me, as it grows strongly and leaves regret for me.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:14:30 PM

I do often check the cryptocurrency prices at least thrice a day because I have invested in some coins I need to follow up for the prices. Coinmarketcap.com is one application I love very much because it lists the current prices of coins on the market.

Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:20:43 PM

My bro just said I'm getting addicted to my Portfolio app, and I think he is right. I usually check crypto prices at least three times a day. I know it's not very healthy checking crypto prices these days, but bitcoin specifically has been doing well.

When I'm about investing in a new project I believe in, I usually monitor the price for a couple of days. There are those moments when you believe in the team behind a project and appreciate their methods of communication, but the price of the token could be even more appealing. A crypto enthusiast once said, "It is far better to buy a wonderful crypto at a fair price, than a fair crypto at a wonderful price." Since it involves money; no one would want to throw funds away. You'd definitely want the accumulate a wonderful crypto at a fair price!

When you monitor cryptos for a long time you realize that sometimes as quickly as it goes up, it can also go down just as quick. That is one of the perks of being observant. You know when to jump in and when to pull out. Don't forget the French/ English proverb; a stitch in time saves nine.

PS: If you have high blood pressure, I'd say you should avoid checking the price of altcoins regularly. Every time I check the price of some Alts, they're down another 5%. Such dumps on Alts could trigger up the blood pressure.

What about you, how often do you check crypto prices?
Since I trade in the market, of course I live in the market, I often visit the market and look at the prices , as the market is very changeable and you need to look at least once every 4 hours for prices.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:57:14 PM

i must say i got to do this everyday. every-time but i want to quit the crypto space for a while. i have been in this for over two years so it is time i take a break and have rest for some time. i need time-off the whole crypto stuff. i need my life back. one month break will be nice for me.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:25:53 AM

It depends on the particular coins I hold and the particular investment strategy I choose for every coin. Some coins are very unstable with the prices and needs constant monitoring in order to know when to cut losses or opt out for the maximum profit. With such coins, it is good to adopt short term investment strategy for them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
opeku

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 03:42:44 AM

So often mehn, but thanks to blockfolio i can track prices of my coins and know the ROI, Lately i need to write the price down and always have to check with references to my journal but i can do this directly now
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:13:30 AM

So often mehn, but thanks to blockfolio i can track prices of my coins and know the ROI, Lately i need to write the price down and always have to check with references to my journal but i can do this directly now

Applications such as blockfolios are quite helpful for monitoring crypto prices in the market and I also often enough to monitor price movements to find out the development of altcoin prices that I hold.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:12:24 PM

only when I want to decide to make a new sale checking market prices, because what I do with cryptocurrency is not the type of short-term trader who often checks price movements so I can get a little profit, but what I do is trade for the long term even though I have to have Extra patience and having to wait longer for the right time to make a sale

I do it several times a day. Actually, I start my day by opening the charts and making the comparisons. As for me, this is the only possible way to compare the prices for all periods and make my own graph. It is a part of a TA also, which is needed for all of the guys that are involved in crypto business. It is also good if you install an app with crypto rating scale which is updated every 15-30 minutes.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:18:42 PM

Thanks to the development of mobile applications like the Blockfolio, you can easily set the limits of price changes for various cryptocurrencies and receive notifications about them immediately on your phone
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:18:48 PM

Applications such as blockfolios are quite helpful for monitoring crypto prices in the market and I also often enough to monitor price movements to find out the development of altcoin prices that I hold.
That's good for single cryptocurrencies to check the price of coins, but in my own personal experience https://coinmarketcap.com/ is good information about the cryptocurrencies price including the bitcoin and top ten cryptocurrencies in capitalization of marketcap, more than it we will get more information about the cryptocurrencies which will be analized are like the market, volume of cryptocurrencies and the official website of cryptocurrencies on there, that's simple way for me to check the price of cryptocurrencies.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:26:42 PM

As long as you have some amount in the market, you will always check prices everyday. most time every hour for addict traders. the sudden pump and dumps in the market has cause alot of sudden movement which made many traders loose their money in the market.
for me i do check once or twice daily.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:29:17 PM

I am checking the prices daily. i usually visits the social media and telegram of the hold token of mine to make sure i am updated.
As for the price in the market, i dont really into the price but just checking the volume.
If there's a great volume and goes deeper, i will buy more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: