Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 [1368] 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 3806 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 425577 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 03:39:31 PM

It looks like Ancelotti decided to rather stick to the saying "never change a running system". It might work out for one more year and nobody knows yet for how much longer he plans to stay (unless he gets fired). This year his theory could play out well, but I think next year they will definitely need to make some significant changes. I like Ancelotti though and he deserves the success.
As long as what Ancelotti did works well and leads to success for Real Madrid, I think he will stay a longer time there. So far, the running system that is done by Ancelotti looks good, Real Madrid looks quite strong to be the candidate for La Liga winner or even UCL winner this season. Unfortunately, Ancelotti failed to sign Mbappe, Real Madrid has no new players on the attacking line. But I am very sure that Ancelotti has planned to sign new strikers in the next transfer window. Because I think Real Madrid only needs a bit of change on the attacking line, not on the other lines.

That is what I also expect, but we all know that things can change quickly at Real Madrid, even for Ancelotti. A lot of big coaches have been fired in the past even when they had some success. They want it all and right now they are a bit lucky that the Primera Division isn't as strong as it used to be with Barcelona and Atletico.

My expectation is that Ancelotti will be down to earth and look from day to day, year to year. Then he'll decide whether he sees the potential and also enough energy on his part to make another season a great success. I don't think he is naive and remains a coach even in a bad situation because he can't let go. I think he will find the right moment and leave like a gentleman.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 03:59:49 PM

I think between Real Betis and Osasuna each have a great chance to win this match. Because they still get perfect points at the start of La Liga this season. But if we analyze I believe it is very likely that the match will be won by Real Betis because they are playing at home.

(03/04/2022) Real Betis 4-1 Osasuna (Spanish League)
(24/09/2021) Osasuna 1-3 Real Betis (Spanish League)
(02/02/2021) Real Betis 1-0 Osasuna (Spanish League)
(06/12/2020) Osasuna 0-2 Real Betis (Spanish League)

head to head from both teams shows that real Betis are much better than Osasuna...

Since this season started, the two teams have never lost but in this match, it is Real Betis who are predicted to win with a big enough score, because every time they play at home, Real Betis will score at least 2 goals when they meet Osasuna.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 04:23:28 PM

I think between Real Betis and Osasuna each have a great chance to win this match. Because they still get perfect points at the start of La Liga this season. But if we analyze I believe it is very likely that the match will be won by Real Betis because they are playing at home.
(03/04/2022) Real Betis 4-1 Osasuna (Spanish League)
(24/09/2021) Osasuna 1-3 Real Betis (Spanish League)
(02/02/2021) Real Betis 1-0 Osasuna (Spanish League)
(06/12/2020) Osasuna 0-2 Real Betis (Spanish League)
head to head from both teams shows that real Betis are much better than Osasuna...

Since this season started, the two teams have never lost but in this match, it is Real Betis who are predicted to win with a big enough score, because every time they play at home, Real Betis will score at least 2 goals when they meet Osasuna.

Real Betis will be ahead in head-to-head matches. And considering the performances of both teams, Real Betis will be ahead. However, Osasuna has managed to beat teams like Sevilla this season. They won both matches. But the interesting thing is that Osasuna scored four goals in these two matches, three of them from penalty chances. If Real Betis' defenders perform a bit better against Osasuna, Real Betis can get full points from this match.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 05:07:27 PM

No doubt, this is the pinnacle of Benzema's career after the Ronaldo era. Despite his age isn't young anymore, but Benzema has contributed very worthy to appreciation be the Ballon d'Or, But we know that event is very political, who biggest the lobby the biggest a chance to awarding, so I think let him be great in the hearts of fans where it's even better than any tribute.

Benzema also admitted that his game has not changed since Ronaldo left Real Madrid and Benzema became a gold-printing machine that was increasingly fierce at that time. After ronaldo left Benzema became the key to the Whites. At the peak of last season's 2021-2022 Benzema was able to score 44 goals in a season and brought Real Madrid as La Liga champions, Spanish Super Cup winners and as Champions League sellers. thus registering himself as the best player in UEFA 2021-2022. Becoming the best player is certainly the dream of every player and Benzema was able to achieve it and this was also thanks to the help from Ronaldo for the enthusiasm that was given before he left.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:31:40 PM

I know it was just an exhibition game, but Barcelona are making a very good impression against City. Also happened several times. If Xavi is able to get this Barcelona into the league, Madrid will have a hard time. A few months ago I thought differently, but Barcelona has now brought in quite a few reinforcements and due to the continued presence of Frenkie de Jong you have the potential to be a world midfielder on the field. I am looking forward to the first showdown between Real and Barcelona.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:45:49 PM

That is what I also expect, but we all know that things can change quickly at Real Madrid, even for Ancelotti. A lot of big coaches have been fired in the past even when they had some success. They want it all and right now they are a bit lucky that the Primera Division isn't as strong as it used to be with Barcelona and Atletico.
Of course you are right, things can change quickly because no one can guarantee a team coached by a coach of the caliber of Ancelotti can always win the title at the end of the season. I think Real Madrid will sack him too if this season Real Madrid fail to win all or any of the Laliga, Copa del Rey and Champions League titles. He could have been sacked sooner if Real Madrid had not performed well in 10 consecutive match because what I know is Real Madrid is a team that is very ambitious to win the title every season.

But so far everything is going well for him so I have no reason why he should leave Real Madrid sooner. Next Ancelotti's men will travel to Espanyol for the 3rd match of the season. The previous 2 matches were perfect for real madrid, but I don't know what will happen in the next match even though Madrid are in impressive form.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:01:57 PM

Benzema also admitted that his game has not changed since Ronaldo left Real Madrid and Benzema became a gold-printing machine that was increasingly fierce at that time. After ronaldo left Benzema became the key to the Whites. At the peak of last season's 2021-2022 Benzema was able to score 44 goals in a season and brought Real Madrid as La Liga champions, Spanish Super Cup winners and as Champions League sellers. thus registering himself as the best player in UEFA 2021-2022. Becoming the best player is certainly the dream of every player and Benzema was able to achieve it and this was also thanks to the help from Ronaldo for the enthusiasm that was given before he left.
Karim Benzema has always appeared consistent and became the top scorer for Real Madrid after Cristiano Ronaldo moved to Juventus a few seasons ago. I think Karim Benzema's quality as a centre-forward is unquestionable, Karim Benzema has appeared quite consistent in recent seasons, not only being able to contribute as a goalscorer but Benzema also successfully creating assists. Karim Benzema still on top level player in this season and looks he has contributed for Real Madrid woth two goals for two match in La Liga.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:16:11 PM

By the way Barcelona will meet with Valladolid in the next few days, of course Barcelona have the opportunity to secure the three points.
Of course, Barca has a greater chance of winning and securing 3 points. this will be an important point for Barca too. Barca must not waste this great opportunity.

Seeing Barca's performance against City, of course, there will be positive results in the match against Valladolid. especially in the first 2 matches, Valladolid has never won. it's a good moment for Barca.
Now after win against Real Sociedad they are feeling much better and confident is also high because things are going to change for them in next few weeks, and they need to do much better than this result for this all their system could be good and Xavi needs to use his all cards in good way if they want to achieve top rank in La Liga.

With as now we have Champions League they are in tough group with Juventus and Benefica both are quality teams and Barcelona needs to play very aggressive game for having a good number of goals if they want to stay at safe place otherwise they could be in dilemma which is not good for team and management with the already under huge debit and financial issues are also rising time by time for them.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:22:17 PM

I know it was just an exhibition game, but Barcelona are making a very good impression against City. Also happened several times. If Xavi is able to get this Barcelona into the league, Madrid will have a hard time. A few months ago I thought differently, but Barcelona has now brought in quite a few reinforcements and due to the continued presence of Frenkie de Jong you have the potential to be a world midfielder on the field. I am looking forward to the first showdown between Real and Barcelona.
On the sidelines of the official match, barcelona and manchester city held exhibition matches to see the depth of their respective squads, although they had fallen behind with Alvarez goal but barcelona responded quickly with aubameyang goal in the first half, the match which ended 3-3 actually made me think if the current barcelona squad has been quite capable and it is proven that they even almost beat manchester city in that match, but fortunately manchester city managed to get a penalty in the last minute of the game, barcelona poor performance in the previous season but now starting to not be seen poor, with some new players added, xavi managed to rebuild barcelona well enough that I think they will be able to be title contenders this season in both the domestic league and champions league.

RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:22:47 PM

Villarreal has done well in all the matches this season, after the top of the table followed by real Madrid bent is following closely behind. Most small are performing incredibly well this season and the la Liga table is filled with small clubs gaining points to come up the table.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:32:14 PM

Betis started the season well. scored 5 goals in their first 2 matches. and certainly will be a good value for Betis in the next match. Betis have the power to compete with the favorites this season.

Betis' next opponent is Osasuna. this is not an easy opponent because Osasuna was also quite good in his first 2 matches. they managed to score 4 goals and I think it will be quite a draw for both teams.
Clearly Betis is good team, and they have fair chance against Osasuna in this match where these both teams are going to compete after having 2 wins from 2 matches in this season but now Betis is going to do something special because right now they are having a good squad which is giving them good result.

They will also go to lose few points in next match which is against defending champions Real Madrid at Bernabéu few are feeling they can go for top spot, but I am not feeling as this can happen because they are not good enough for staying at top four for long time they will be in top six or seven as their record is impressive, and they can give tough challenge to top rank teams but still not capable of beating them.

hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:47:52 PM

Yes, you are right. Casemiro's departure did not overwhelm Real Madrid, although there are several options to replace Casemiro.  but i don't think carlo ancelloti will experiment, aurelien tchouameni is a young player who is as good as any other midfielder.

Real Madrid is actually projecting Tchouameni in its long term plans. however, the sudden departure of casemiro to Old trafford, made ancelotti have extra attention on the midfielders at their disposal.
although in the match against Almeria Tcouameni did not perform optimally, but I think Aurelien Tchouameni will be the starting lineup to replace Casemiro's next position.
Casemiro departure will not disturb real Madrid, after all they have sets of young creative Midfielders presently. The Los Blancos boss, Carlo Ancelotti is determined to use his present squad for this new season and also in the champions league and he definitely have a good replacement for Casemiro which is Tchouameni.  Casemiro was a good pair with Toni Kroos and Modric in the Midfield, and they have played for years and achieved trophies together. Casemiro think it's high time he faces challenges elsewhere, and win more trophies outside Spain.

Free space
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:50:21 PM

Karim Benzema has always appeared consistent and became the top scorer for Real Madrid after Cristiano Ronaldo moved to Juventus a few seasons ago. I think Karim Benzema's quality as a centre-forward is unquestionable, Karim Benzema has appeared quite consistent in recent seasons, not only being able to contribute as a goalscorer but Benzema also successfully creating assists. Karim Benzema still on top level player in this season and looks he has contributed for Real Madrid woth two goals for two match in La Liga.

As you know, Karim Benzema has already scored one goal for Real Madrid in the two games that they have played this season. While I understand that this already doesn't prove anything for this season, I am confident that he will be able to carry on the good work of scoring a lot of goals from last season into this season as well. In spite of that, given his age, I sometimes wonder if he may get injured during the process due to his inexperience. There is not a lot of time left for him in his career since he is nearly 35 years old. However, I wouldn't be surprised if these latter years of his career prove to be some of his best.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:57:54 PM

Yes, that's why I say it's natural because Bayern Munich are in the Bundesliga where competition is difficult to stop Bayern Munich.
If they play here in La Liga I'm not sure they will be able to do all that, as you said here there are still many clubs who can put up a tough fight. If they were here I think they would also have a hard time getting into the top 4 though.
Technically Bayern Munich is a team that excels in terms of quality both in the domestic league and in Europe. I'm not going to speculate about what they would do if Bayern Munich were in Laliga, Premier League or otherwise because it doesn't make sense. Bayern Munich have the advantage in many games because they are a really strong team with high goal productivity. That's what makes many people think that Barcelona will definitely get in big trouble in the Champions League this season.

But this season I can hope Barcelona do something great and don't make too many mistakes against Bayern Munich. They can count on Lewandowski and he will be happy to do well even though it was his former team last season. It was a big surprise for Lewandowski this season after the Champions League group draw pitted Barcelona against Bayern Munich.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 06:59:58 PM

Betis started the season well. scored 5 goals in their first 2 matches. and certainly will be a good value for Betis in the next match. Betis have the power to compete with the favorites this season.

Betis' next opponent is Osasuna. this is not an easy opponent because Osasuna was also quite good in his first 2 matches. they managed to score 4 goals and I think it will be quite a draw for both teams.
Fine season for Real Betis so far with 5 goals already in 2 games. Their next game will be a tough one, Osasuna have being impressive too this season and it will be a tough game between the two clubs in the weekend. I can't predict who will get all three points in the end but probably a draw will be better for both sides and both teams would score in the game. We shall see how the game turns out after all.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:15:31 PM

Betis - Osasuna might be the surprise of the weekend in LaLiga as this game could be an easily draw. Why ? well , Betis is well known by the fact that whenever they have a good start or a mini streak of winning games , they end it up with a draw. So far both teams are having maximum points and they both teams only concede 1 goal so a draw should be statistically right in this game but we will see.

Also , the odds for a draw are super attractive ...around 3.5 with changing hour by hour.
On the other hand when looking at their h2h Real Betis are unbeaten against Osasuna because of the 8 matches they played the result was 7 wins for Betis and 1 draw.
This is clearly the initial capital for their confidence, on the other hand they will also be playing at home which makes this an advantage for them.
Now Kick Off is just a few minutes away from starting.
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:16:02 PM

Adrián Sánchez: Frenkie De Jong's agent Ali Dursun told Barcelona to send their official wage reduction proposal in writing.​
Good news for Barcelona if they could sort out the problem with de Jong. The season had just started and Barcelona was in Group C in the Champion League with strong teams like Bayern Munich and Inter. Sending de Jong away would be a dumb move cause Barcelona needs a reliable midfielder like de Jong to hold the line. Hope Barcelona manager and player can finally give the wage drama to rest and focus fully on the games.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:19:52 PM

Villarreal has done well in all the matches this season, after the top of the table followed by real Madrid bent is following closely behind. Most small are performing incredibly well this season and the la Liga table is filled with small clubs gaining points to come up the table.
Their 2 matches have been clean sheets and tomorrow they will face Getafe who are still chaotic in their 2 matches this season.
I think there is a big chance for Villareal now but they must be a little tired because they only had a 2 day break in this case because they also had a conference match yesterday with a win.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:28:49 PM

Adrián Sánchez: Frenkie De Jong's agent Ali Dursun told Barcelona to send their official wage reduction proposal in writing.​
Good news for Barcelona if they could sort out the problem with de Jong. The season had just started and Barcelona was in Group C in the Champion League with strong teams like Bayern Munich and Inter. Sending de Jong away would be a dumb move cause Barcelona needs a reliable midfielder like de Jong to hold the line. Hope Barcelona manager and player can finally give the wage drama to rest and focus fully on the games.

Barcelona will solve de Jong's problem by any means. Because next season Barcelona aims to win both the Champions League and La Liga titles. And they are in a very tough group in the Champions League. In this situation, if de Jong leaves Barcelona, Barcelona's midfield will be weakened. And so the Barcelona management will try their best to solve the problem with de Jong and keep de Jong in the team.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:37:40 PM

Casemiro departure will not disturb real Madrid, after all they have sets of young creative Midfielders presently. The Los Blancos boss, Carlo Ancelotti is determined to use his present squad for this new season and also in the champions league and he definitely have a good replacement for Casemiro which is Tchouameni.  Casemiro was a good pair with Toni Kroos and Modric in the Midfield, and they have played for years and achieved trophies together. Casemiro think it's high time he faces challenges elsewhere, and win more trophies outside Spain.
At the moment they are still without a hitch because if you look at their current condition in La Liga, it is clear that Casemiro's departure has not had much impact on them.
As for the Champions League, they can be said to be quite light as well because their toughest opponent is probably Leipzig, although there are Shakhtar and Celtic there, but their quality in terms of players has clearly lost so this is not too big a threat for them.

Pages: « 1 ... 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 [1368] 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 ... 3806 »
  Print  

Jump to: