Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 [3368] 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 ... 3739 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 408468 times)
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 06:52:33 PM

Atlético Madrid vs Valencia team match in Spanish League today Atlético Madrid team won the match with 2 goals. Today match I placed support bet on Atlético Madrid team. Atlético Madrid team won for which I also won today's bet. Atlético Madrid team scored 2 goals before half time in this match.  Atlético Madrid team could not score any goals after halftime. Valencia team did not see any goals in this match. I think the weak performance of Valencia team players is the main reason for their loss.

It was safe to bet on Atletico Madrid to win this match. This is Atletico Madrid's home match. Atletico Madrid are still unbeaten in home matches. Atlético Madrid have won 10 of their 11 home matches. So I also bet on Atlético to win this match.

However, the match was not one-sided, although Atlético Madrid won 2–0. Valencia players performed better than I expected. They had some great attacks. If the defenders of Atletico Madrid did not perform well, it would not have been possible for them to win the match so easily. Reinildo and Savic in particular performed well today.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 07:13:28 PM

What a bad end for a mighty player of BArcelona like Xavi, but well this is football and not only football the most high level football, so its not easy to become a great player and a great coach, Barcelona seems to be in the same pace as Manchester United, huge teams who lose the path and cant come back to the good one, no matter what they do.

I see that Barcelona is not as bad as Manchester United, they only lost badly in the last 2 matches (losing 4-2 to Bilbao and losing 5-3 to Villareal), I am sure of Xavi even though he is currently confused about what other strategy he should use to boost the squad's performance.
still remember a few seasons ago when Barcelona was in a crisis, Xavi came as a savior, well, of course xavi will be able to return barcelona's performance to its original place, however barcelona has good players, it would be a shame if barcelona followed in the footsteps of manchester united.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silence Scream

Activity: 896
Merit: 881

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:23:08 PM

They are actually taking the right decision because they are performing really well in La Liga. So there is no reason for them to actually concentrate on other competitions and actually lose the position that they have in La Liga. I actually think it will be the best approach for them if they absolutely forget about any other competition and concentrate on only La Liga. Because they should understand that Real Madrid is not an easy competition.

Girona squad composition is not perfect like Madrid, so currently Girona is better off letting the Copa Del Rey go rather than losing the opportunity to get the La Liga Trophy, if Girona forces to target all competitions then I'm sure their squad will fail to win the trophy Considering the composition of the players they have, the quality of the reserve players that Girona has is not as good as their core players and if they force the main players to compete in all competitions it will only make the players vulnerable to injury, so it is better for Girona to focus on La Liga as a their target main thing is because winning La Liga has more prestige than the Copa Del Rey for Spanish League clubs.
In my opinion, Girona should not lose La Liga. So perhaps it will be good for Girona to be eliminated from the Copa Del Rey. It would be better for Girona if they concentrated on the league. Girona continues without a loss in the league and they seem to be focusing on the league as well. After the match they lost to Mallorca, all concentration will now be focused only on the league. They are still leading the league with a game to spare and it is almost certain that they will be in the UCL next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1246

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:23:16 PM

What a bad end for a mighty player of BArcelona like Xavi, but well this is football and not only football the most high level football, so its not easy to become a great player and a great coach, Barcelona seems to be in the same pace as Manchester United, huge teams who lose the path and cant come back to the good one, no matter what they do.
We can say that the two teams you mentioned share the same fate. We can say that they went through more or less the same path. Manchester United were working with Giggs for a while and it was not a productive period. The Xavi era goes like that in Barcelona. There is a difference between being a coach and a good player.

I really say this all the time. A good player does not always have to be a good coach. When you look at Barcelona, even if it has a good squad, there is no Barcelona that can play team play as fast as the Barcelona we know and attack smoothly with foot passes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:24:46 PM

Girona squad composition is not perfect like Madrid, so currently Girona is better off letting the Copa Del Rey go rather than losing the opportunity to get the La Liga Trophy, if Girona forces to target all competitions then I'm sure their squad will fail to win the trophy Considering the composition of the players they have, the quality of the reserve players that Girona has is not as good as their core players and if they force the main players to compete in all competitions it will only make the players vulnerable to injury, so it is better for Girona to focus on La Liga as a their target main thing is because winning La Liga has more prestige than the Copa Del Rey for Spanish League clubs.

I believe Girona should have put more effort into Copa del Rey as well. I feel like it's easier for them to win the Copa del Rey than to win the league. Currently, Girona are top of the league with just 1 point ahead of Real Madrid and Madrid has a game in hand. Looking at Real Madrid, it's difficult to believe they won't overtake Girona in the title race.

I'm not underrating Girona, but this is Real Madrid we're talking about, we all know the kind of fighting spirit this team has, they don't give up. I know Girona will put everything they've got for this but it just might not be enough.
In the Copa del Rey, if Girona had won Mallorca, they would have been one game away from the final. That's an easier route to a trophy this season than the league.
I hope they will be able to hold on to the top position in the league till the end of the season though, but I doubt they will be able to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:25:58 PM

I don't think Jurgen Klopp will make a quick decision and Barcelona whose financial condition is definitely unable to pay Jurgen Klopp salary. You should probably know that at Liverpool, Klopp decided to leave because apart from being tired Klopp always didn't get the financial support to buy more players. Liverpool finances are fine but is the owner stingy while Barcelona? Just that

It is difficult to find a coach who can accept the club financial situation, there are no signs of interest from any candidate because Barcelona is like a club whose finances cannot be saved. Unless there is a coach who wants to replace Xavi and is willing not to be paid.
No one knows what Jurgen Klopp's life will be like after he leaves Liverpool, but I am pessimistic that Barcelona will be able to pay him a large salary so the rumors about Jurgen Klopp going to Barcelona are a little exaggerated. Liverpool's finances are not in trouble, but they cannot spend as much money to buy players as Jurgen Klopp wants because the English league is much stricter regarding the rules. Barcelona's troubled finances will hinder this plan because giving large salaries to coaches is not an easy thing to do now, even giving salaries to Barcelona players is so difficult now.

Liverpool's transfer policy has been very strict so far and that may be the reason why Jurgen Klopp says he is running out of energy. He is a person who really knows what really happened and he experienced it. Even though he likes challenges, this is a difficult job, especially in building a great team with a lack of squad depth.

If Liverpool had not been coached by Jurgen Klopp in the last few seasons, then I am sure Liverpool would not be as good as they are now. Klopp is a great coach who will be fought over by other top teams in Europe, but I am also pessimistic that Barcelona can bring him to Camp Nou. Maybe it's not too much to hope, but Barcelona's current financial condition makes it impossible to bring in Klopp who has big ambitions.

Jurgen Klopp will coach one of the richest clubs and if you look at his performance, I am sure there are many clubs that will make an offer for him after this season ends. It will be interesting to see where Jurgen Klopp will go next season and I hope he will go to La Liga or Serie A with one of the rich clubs there.

I don't know where Klopp will go after deciding to quit as Liverpool coach, but he could get a new challenge in Ligue 1, La Liga or Serie A. However, there is a possibility that he will take a break for 1 to 2 seasons, that will be very interesting to look forward to.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 963

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:27:05 PM

I see that Barcelona is not as bad as Manchester United, they only lost badly in the last 2 matches (losing 4-2 to Bilbao and losing 5-3 to Villareal), I am sure of Xavi even though he is currently confused about what other strategy he should use to boost the squad's performance.
still remember a few seasons ago when Barcelona was in a crisis, Xavi came as a savior, well, of course xavi will be able to return barcelona's performance to its original place, however barcelona has good players, it would be a shame if barcelona followed in the footsteps of manchester united.
They conceded 9 goals in 2 matches and this is a problem. Moreover, it is a big problem. It is criticized that a team like Barcelona concedes so many goals. It is obvious that there is something not right with the team. An independent eye can see this when looking from the outside. In Barça, Xavi will now leave the team, but whoever replaces him will have a harder job because it will be a very difficult Barça financially. It will be really difficult to take Barcelona to higher levels.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:21:18 PM

Barcelona this season is very bad and Xavi plans to leave the club at the end of the season. Indeed, this was the right step taken by Xavi because he also did not want his favorite team to continue to get bad results when he was in charge. He realized that his time at Barcelona was over and it was time to go and support his team from outside the stadium. But it is a hot topic of discussion about who will replace Xavi in the coaching chair and Barcelona must find the right coach so they can get off to a good start next season.
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 08:52:35 PM

Girona squad composition is not perfect like Madrid, so currently Girona is better off letting the Copa Del Rey go rather than losing the opportunity to get the La Liga Trophy, if Girona forces to target all competitions then I'm sure their squad will fail to win the trophy Considering the composition of the players they have,
Of course you are right Girona players are not on the equal performance with real Madrid because irrespective of the fact that Girona is on the first position on the league table doesn't mean that they are stronger than real Madrid because I'm confident that if real meet Girona there is every possibility that they will likely win Girona because even on there last meeting real Madrid won them so perhaps just like you said the best thing Girona should do is to focus all there energy on this Spanish La Liga instead of dividing there attention because if they are not consistent enough this time and real Madrid manages to take over the first position Girona will mostly find it very difficult entering the first position again.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 09:07:37 PM

Atlético were able to win and thus move ahead of Barcelona with a better goal difference. Barcelona's defeats have not passed without a trace, and if they continue to be as bad as they are, then Athletic Bilbao will also have a chance to claim a place in the top 4.

Now it is not clear how the news about Xavi’s departure from the team will affect the results. It came as a shock to many players when Xavi announced his retirement after the defeat to Villarreal. Xavi met with the players to explain his decision, and the players asked him not to leave the team, and Sergi Roberto took the blame for the defeat.

I don’t know if this can somehow influence Xavi’s decision, and whether he can change his mind, probably for this to happen, Barcelona needs to start winning, there is still a lot of time until the end of the season.
Of course Xavi came and brought significant changes. It wasn't at a cheap cost. So Barcelona are backing Xavi to make the best of an unclear financial situation. But this final bad result makes Barceloan start to get impatient. Perhaps the reason for the dressing room is a crucial problem. When I become a coach and am not trusted then I will not continue to be there either. I will leave as soon as possible. I'll be in a team that can accept me under any circumstances. So I think Xavi's decision is very good.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 963

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:13:15 PM

Atlético were able to win and thus move ahead of Barcelona with a better goal difference. Barcelona's defeats have not passed without a trace, and if they continue to be as bad as they are, then Athletic Bilbao will also have a chance to claim a place in the top 4.

Now it is not clear how the news about Xavi’s departure from the team will affect the results. It came as a shock to many players when Xavi announced his retirement after the defeat to Villarreal. Xavi met with the players to explain his decision, and the players asked him not to leave the team, and Sergi Roberto took the blame for the defeat.

I don’t know if this can somehow influence Xavi’s decision, and whether he can change his mind, probably for this to happen, Barcelona needs to start winning, there is still a lot of time until the end of the season.
Of course Xavi came and brought significant changes. It wasn't at a cheap cost. So Barcelona are backing Xavi to make the best of an unclear financial situation. But this final bad result makes Barceloan start to get impatient. Perhaps the reason for the dressing room is a crucial problem. When I become a coach and am not trusted then I will not continue to be there either. I will leave as soon as possible. I'll be in a team that can accept me under any circumstances. So I think Xavi's decision is very good.
If he thinks it's time to leave Barcelona, ​​I think his decision is right. Because Xavi was a player who made important contributions to Barcelona. Apart from this, Xavi is also a person who helped Barça win the championship as a coach. Even though he is a name associated with Barça, if he decided to leave, I am sure that he thought about the team even in this decision.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 09:15:10 PM

Xavi has already done a lot for Barcelona this season, and last season Xavi was able to restore Barcelona and even take a trophy, if I’m not mistaken, so therefore, all indications and what we have seen indicate that the manager has done a lot for the team and the management. If you look at Barcelona since Messi left the squad, nobody has heard from them again, but even with that, Xavi managed to lift the club with the available players that are there.

However, Barcelona is not financially stable like other teams; they don’t buy new players because they don’t have enough money to do that, and still, Xavi is using the available players to do his best and deliver to the team, so even if Xavi leaves the team now, he has done his best, and I’m sure he won’t be blamed. Other coaches came and went; they didn’t do anything; at the end of the day, some were even sacked, so if you just look at the situation with Xavi, you will see that maybe the management is the one pressuring her to get the trophy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:25:45 PM

Xavi isn't confused. He knows exactly what he said and he is going to regret it. Didn't you see many times he said Barcelona is only happy when you win, they don't entertain losses. He must have face a lot of critiques and query got not doing better right now in the club, don't you think it's saner to have a peace of mind than work where they give you high blood pressure just because they want you to make them happy, these men are human beings and has feelings too even if they asked for this job.

Barcelona is now a complicated club that struggle financial and yet they want a first class treatment, not a bad idea but you can't push Xavi to the wall and you don't expect him not to react. I'm sure that if he finished the season among top club, they will get another caoch that will lead this time to the Champions League. That's how Chelsea lost Tuchel and till today, the club has been useless with noting to show for two years now.

LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1510

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:31:07 PM

Getafe win finally. They had a bad 3-game streak. They came to a conclusion with Mason Greenwood and Borja Mayoral. Granada won a penalty, but they couldn't convert it into a goal. It's impossible for them to turn the match around now. Fortunately, the fixtures came to the aid of Getafe and they faced Granada. Granada is one of the teams that I see guaranteed to be relegated this season. They don't have a squad of La Liga quality. In fact, if you exclude Uzuni, they had no chance in the league. Even though he missed a penalty today, he is the most important player of the team.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 09:48:26 PM

This is a very painful blow for Barcelona, being beaten so badly at home. What's more, it is Villareal, who incidentally is not a very strong team this season. Even when we look at the statistical data and track record this season, Villarreal really has a declining performance. However, they actually beat Barcelona at Camp Nou. This certainly makes Xavi even more stressed with this very unexpected result.
The result of the clash between Barcelona and Villarreal was really one evident display to buttress my point, which is,  Barcelona needs a better striker and a key influence in the midfield like Messi. Even though they tried using another player to fill the spot, it would take more seasons before they return to what they were before.
Barcelona has indeed experienced quite an extraordinary setback since the era when Iniesta, Xavi and Messi left there. Coupled with very bad financial problems at that time, Barcelona has to experience various difficulties even now. In fact, Xavi, who is currently Barcelona coach, will leave Barcelona at the end of this season. because the demands at Barcelona are very high, especially from the fans. Meanwhile, Barcelona's current condition is not as good as before, especially on the financial side. So, no matter what, it's quite complicated to get Barcelona back to its former glory.

Getafe win finally. They had a bad 3-game streak. They came to a conclusion with Mason Greenwood and Borja Mayoral. Granada won a penalty, but they couldn't convert it into a goal. It's impossible for them to turn the match around now. Fortunately, the fixtures came to the aid of Getafe and they faced Granada. Granada is one of the teams that I see guaranteed to be relegated this season. They don't have a squad of La Liga quality. In fact, if you exclude Uzuni, they had no chance in the league. Even though he missed a penalty today, he is the most important player of the team.
Yeah, now the match has entered the 90+ minute mark. And the position is still 2 - 0 in favor of Getafe. So it seems that it is certain that Getafe will win. Moreover, Granada's defense was not good enough, which opened up many gaps for Getafe to attack. But unfortunately, Getafe are also not that good at attacking, because even now they are also quite bothered by Granada who are controlling the ball position.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 10:14:01 PM

Greenwood is enjoying start to life again playing football onla Liga, and is also getting onto the scoresheet regularly as well; what do you think of his football career if his incredible form continues ?

Another good win for getafe who desires European football
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 10:35:36 PM

Leaving Barcelona doesn't mean he's ending his managerial career? He will look forward to secure more promising positions in the future, perhaps he's very skillful and tactical when it comes to managing to clubs. Xavi Hernandez is consider a crucial player and a legend for Barcelona, his pattern of game was extraordinary compared to his teammates, he knows what he wants and make way to achieve this crucial target every season he play for his dream club, Barcelona. Since taking the position of becoming a manager, he has come in contact with brilliant

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 10:53:50 PM

Leaving Barcelona doesn't mean he's ending his managerial career? He will look forward to secure more promising positions in the future, perhaps he's very skillful and tactical when it comes to managing to clubs. Xavi Hernandez is consider a crucial player and a legend for Barcelona, his pattern of game was extraordinary compared to his teammates, he knows what he wants and make way to achieve this crucial target every season he play for his dream club, Barcelona. Since taking the position of becoming a manager, he has come in contact with brilliant

Xavi has his best moments with Barcelona in the past and during this season the results aren't that satisfying for him nor for the club and the fans. It was supposed for him to leave after the defeat against Real Madrid but he delayed it until the heavy defeat against Villarreal by 5 goals. Obviously, we cannot blame this defeat on him only but also players like Lewandowski whose performance dropped considerably, but also the fight with the stuff, including Deco, who refuse to bring good players due to their financial problems..
Xavi will find another good club by the end in Europe or even in Saudi Pro League if he wants, otherwise there is many names that are planned to replace him, namely Hansi Flick, Jürgen Klopp but he is still with Liverpool until the end of the season, De Zerbi or even Thomas Tuchel and we can imagine the rage of Bayern Munich if this rumour gets confirmed Roll Eyes

mammusu

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 11:15:49 PM

Xavi will leave Barcelona at the end of this season and I'm not sure he will stay with Barcelona next season which is probably very unlikely to be on the board at Barcelona. Xavi will continue to coach other teams in his next career and maybe he will look for new challenges in Serie A and also Ligue 1.
We know that Xavi has the quality to build a squad and of course there will be many offers coming to him when he officially leaves Barcelona at the end of this season.

I hope that Xavi can coach a team from the Premier League because it would be quite interesting to see Pep Guardiola against Xavi in ​​the position of coach. But for that, we'll just have to wait and see how Xavi continues, whether he will also choose to take a break like Kloop did.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
temple

Activity: 1400
Merit: 538

Crypto Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 11:19:06 PM

The risk of playing with an attacking scheme is conceding a lot of goals, however Girona can balance this with the productivity of the goals scored, and that has succeeded in placing them at the top of the La Liga standings at the moment. Matches that feature open play are of course more interesting, because they make the audience adrenaline even encouraged, I think everyone will agree with that. Previously we only thought of Girona as a team that was consistent for a moment, but now they have become a team that deserves respect from everyone, they only lost to Madrid.

Regarding the rivalry in the hunt for trophies this season, Madird and Girona will continue to compete fiercely, and I feel that only these two teams have a better chance of winning the trophy at the end of the season. Barcelona and Atletico, as we can see now, are both 10 points behind Girona, and it is difficult to get back into the hunt for trophies while leading the standings in the future. Barcelona and Atletico are only trying to stay in the top four of the La Liga standings, and secure a slot to appear in the Champions League next season.

I fully agree here and as for the first point you brought up, yes exactly, Girona is playing their open style with high pace and a lot of offensive pressure and it comes at a cost. But if they were bad in their offensive game, it wouldn't pay off and they were probably to be found somewhere in the middle of the table. But they understand very well what their strength is and they exploit their potential to its fullest. Now imagine they finish the season as the title winner and then know that they have to improve their defense next season. They are in a great position to sign new players for their defense. They have the money as their is a huge investment fund behind the club. This could become a success story in the next few years that nobody really anticipated.

I again agree as the trend is the same. Both teams only lost one game and they tie a game every now and then, but I don't see how any of these two teams would have a losing streak anytime soon.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 [3368] 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 ... 3739 »
  Print  

Jump to: