Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 [3397] 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 ... 3810 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 426222 times)
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 07:51:59 PM

Girona has managed to be strong and consistent in La Liga this season, and it was only Real Madrid that defeated Girona yet, so there is nothing to be worried about Girona's consistency this season. Real Madrid is only leading Girona by 2 points, and if Real Madrid fails to win their matches, I think Girona will overtake them at the top of the La Liga table.

Real Madrid's have draw their last match against Atletico Madrid. They refused to acquire the three points, given that Real Madrid scored one goal in the first half and Atletico Madrid equalized in stoppage time, I didn't think Real Madrid will win the La Liga tittle so easy this season. Real Madrid and Girona are separated by two points. Girona will overtake Real Madrid for the top of the league, if they continue to draw or losing games. This season, Girona performance has surprised everyone in La Liga and only lost to Real Madrid. They have defeated many major teams this season.
Real Madrid failed to win against Athletico Madrid to have a good chance of leading Girona with a 4-point difference at the top of the La Liga table this season. Real Madrid's result against Athletico Madrid yesterday night has allowed Girona to be close to Real Madrid in the La Liga table. If Real Madrid fails to beat Girona in their next match in the league, it will be hard for Real Madrid to win the La Liga title this season.

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 08:09:39 PM

Real Madrid's match yesterday was actually worse than expected. They created many offensive positions throughout the match, but they could not show enough care in the final shots. Brahim Diaz scored a goal in the early minutes, but when he conceded a goal in the extra time of the match, all of Real Madrid's plans were turned upside down. Arda Güler is still not given enough time, I think it might be best for him to go to another team on loan.
Conceding in the final minutes of a match is always a very painful thing for any team and Real Madrid must accept this fact after failing to maintain their existing lead. Real Madrid are very attacking and often miss opportunities due to wide finishing, so the interceptions made by Atletico's defenders are also very good. In fact, if yesterday Real Madrid had led by 2 goals, it is possible that Arda Guler would have had a turn as a substitute in the second half, but again the situation was not conducive to giving him playing minutes. Usually Real Madrid can carry out loan options like that for their players and I think it is still too soon for Arda Guler to be loaned to another club.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 08:11:27 PM

Girona has managed to be strong and consistent in La Liga this season, and it was only Real Madrid that defeated Girona yet, so there is nothing to be worried about Girona's consistency this season. Real Madrid is only leading Girona by 2 points, and if Real Madrid fails to win their matches, I think Girona will overtake them at the top of the La Liga table.

Real Madrid's have draw their last match against Atletico Madrid. They refused to acquire the three points, given that Real Madrid scored one goal in the first half and Atletico Madrid equalized in stoppage time, I didn't think Real Madrid will win the La Liga tittle so easy this season. Real Madrid and Girona are separated by two points. Girona will overtake Real Madrid for the top of the league, if they continue to draw or losing games. This season, Girona performance has surprised everyone in La Liga and only lost to Real Madrid. They have defeated many major teams this season.
Real Madrid failed to win against Athletico Madrid to have a good chance of leading Girona with a 4-point difference at the top of the La Liga table this season. Real Madrid's result against Athletico Madrid yesterday night has allowed Girona to be close to Real Madrid in the La Liga table. If Real Madrid fails to beat Girona in their next match in the league, it will be hard for Real Madrid to win the La Liga title this season.

It was a nervous game here and there by Real Madrid and the one goal lead wasn't enough for them to take that game home. Sure Atletico Madrid is not to be underestimated and they have the quality to score a goal anytime, but Real Madrid had a great chance here to improve their lead and to have a less demanding game against Girona. But still the game will take place in Bernabeu although I am sure that Girona has closely watched the game against Atletico Madrid and they know that Real Madrid can be vulnerable at times. There is certainly a chance for Girona to win that highlight game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 798
Merit: 623

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 08:18:37 PM

The absence of Alaba, Rudiger and indeed we already know that Militao has been injured for a long time honestly gives concern in the end but Ancelotti's words before the winter transfer window opened he said that players like Tchouameni, Carvajal and Nacho could be used as options to get a good performance in defense and that was proven in this match.
Ancelotti knows whats best for Madrid at the moment and its true that his previous statements were answered in this match.
They must have had a headache when their 3 center-backs were suffering from fitness issues which would have hampered their performance but that doesn't apply to Ancelotti as Tchouameni, Carvajal and Nacho can be very useful in this case.  i was also quite surprised that it wasn't Tchouameni at center back in this match but Carvajal who we know is the type of player who always helps in the attack.

There are only a few minutes left of normal time and it looks like Madrid will get the 3 points in today match because Atletico seem to be very troubled by the scheme that Ancelotti and Madrid are doing in this match but this is a good thing for Madrid in the end.
But the results were out of control because it was in the final minutes that Atletico managed to equalize the score which made Madrid have to be willing to share points in yesterday's match.
This is not in accordance with my expectations but indeed we must be aware that Atletico also have a good game in this match.
Honestly, for the goal scored in the last minute, there were actually some unexpected situations which Madrid should have anticipated, but with the momentum created by Atletico and with increasingly broken concentration, it became difficult to maintain the advantage.
I lost my bet at the end and it was disappointing but these things do happen because in a big derby game like this, anything is possible.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 08:32:44 PM

Sharing points with Atletico Madrid was a painful result because the goal in the last minute came from a former Madrid player himself. In fact Atletico Madrid would have won 3 points if the referee had not ruled out their first goal because the decision was not very correct. But however because of this the Madrid derby is always the fiercest, tightest match and the game is hard, especially for the Atletico Madrid players who incidentally is always like that. Simeone has a tough character and this can also be seen from his style of play where there were almost a lot of fouls, especially in the second half. This draw put Madrid at a disadvantage because they were unable to gain further points from Girona. However it is still interesting because Madrid next match will be against Girona at the Santiago Bernabeu to determine who will lead the top of the La Liga standings.
Atlético were able to take points from Real Madrid in the final extra minutes of the match, and it was a well-deserved draw. And for Girona this is, to some extent, a chance to continue the confrontation, because Real remains 2 points away. But to be honest, no matter how much I want Girona to become champions, it’s hard to believe, and the fact that Girona are still staying so close to Real is something incredible. I thought this round would be decisive and Real would be able to increase their lead.
Well, that at least made the league title chase a bit more fun. Sure Real is still at the top but it also means that we are seeing Girona not that far away. I hope that I am not crazy when I say that I would love to see Girona win, not because I support Girona, and not because I dislike Madrid nor Barcelona, that's not the point.

What I believe I like is the fact that I prefer to have something that would be a lot more fun when a new team wins, that could be Girona, that could be Villareal, or could be Alaves, I really do not care about the winner team. When a league gets a new winner, that always sounds great. Like Leicester winning premier league, that was a real story and even movies about it were made, that was real fun period.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 08:39:47 PM

Real Madrid's match yesterday was actually worse than expected. They created many offensive positions throughout the match, but they could not show enough care in the final shots. Brahim Diaz scored a goal in the early minutes, but when he conceded a goal in the extra time of the match, all of Real Madrid's plans were turned upside down. Arda Güler is still not given enough time, I think it might be best for him to go to another team on loan.

It was an okay match for Real Madrid; they played a winger as Centre back and right back for most of the game against neighbors Atletico and they managed a draw on the late minutes; that’s not a bad result

The team is quite irregular, playing arda guler will only expose him considering real are playing a make shift back line due to injuries
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 08:59:41 PM

Barcelona and Atletico certainly did not expect to have a fate like this, they have to fight to get back up in the hunt for trophies which have been very difficult to achieve. Real Madrid are now relaxing at the top, even though every week they are almost disturbed by Girona. The points gap will likely continue to grow as the season progresses. However, Girona deserve praise for being so consistent this year, they are playing great with the mentality of an elite club, and they have a chance of appearing in the Champions League next season. With Barcelona and Atletico experiencing unstable times, everything looks easy for Madrid to lift the trophy at the end of the season. Barcelona failed to defend their title, and Xavi raised the white flag before the season ended.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 09:04:45 PM

Atlético were able to take points from Real Madrid in the final extra minutes of the match, and it was a well-deserved draw. And for Girona this is, to some extent, a chance to continue the confrontation, because Real remains 2 points away. But to be honest, no matter how much I want Girona to become champions, it’s hard to believe, and the fact that Girona are still staying so close to Real is something incredible. I thought this round would be decisive and Real would be able to increase their lead.
Well, that at least made the league title chase a bit more fun. Sure Real is still at the top but it also means that we are seeing Girona not that far away. I hope that I am not crazy when I say that I would love to see Girona win, not because I support Girona, and not because I dislike Madrid nor Barcelona, that's not the point.

What I believe I like is the fact that I prefer to have something that would be a lot more fun when a new team wins, that could be Girona, that could be Villareal, or could be Alaves, I really do not care about the winner team. When a league gets a new winner, that always sounds great. Like Leicester winning premier league, that was a real story and even movies about it were made, that was real fun period.

Yes, the title race will certainly be more interesting if Real Madrid loses a few more points in the next few matches. Currently the difference in points between Real Madrid and Girona is 2 points, while Real Madrid has a gap of 8 points from Barcelona. Real Madrid is not completely safe and can lead the standings without any pressure and bad possibilities, remember that Girona could win their away match which would throw Real Madrid into second place.

Even though Real Madrid is a team with a good performance and match record this season, it is never a guarantee that Real Madrid will have the same performance throughout the season. A draw or loss is still very possible and that can be exploited by Girona and Barcelona as well as several other teams in the standings. Anything is still possible and I really hope that the title competition between the top 3 teams will be fierce until the end of the season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 11:27:13 PM

Real Madrid gave me the worst experience last night and until now I haven't got over it and at some point, I still believe that if such a smaller club could give Real Madrid such a tough time over the weekend,  it may become very hard for them to make the top of the la liga league this season,  and if that fails to happen,  it will result into some drastic that may affect Real Madrid ranking in this season and could also affect their champions league performance.
Real Madrid indeed lost its sharpness in the match against Atletico Madrid. And yes, the draw was quite disappointing. And what worries us all is that in this match Real Madrid also did not make good use of every opportunity that came their way. But for me a draw is a quite understandable result considering that their opponents were Atletico Madrid, who also sometimes always managed to make things difficult for Real Madrid. But what makes me disappointed is that Real Madrid couldn't win at home, which indicates there is a decline in performance in their squad. Sharing 1 point might be best in this match rather than losing. But disappointment also came from the Girona vs Real Sociedad match. Apart from the fact that I didn't win the bet, I was also quite disappointed because Girona were not as aggressive as usual in this match.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2024, 11:28:30 PM

In fact, Real Madrid gave a very good game in the early minutes; it was clear when Brahim Diaz managed to penetrate the opponent's defense and score a goal, but after that, in the mid-to-final minutes, it seemed like Real Madrid had difficulty penetrating Atletico Madrid's defense, even though it looked like they had tried several times. When he kicked to get a goal, Carlo Ancelotti's intervention didn't seem to have a very good effect because he still had difficulty penetrating the opponent's defense until the match ended. Luckily, this match ended in a draw. If Real Madrid loses this match, it will make many of its supporters very disappointed.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 728

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 02:27:49 AM

Valencia's points distance from the Europa League zone is too far, the current points gap is 10. Athletic Bilbao is still quite safe in the zone and they have a better chance of maintaining it until the end of the season than Valencia and Real Betis. The European Conference League is a zone that may be contested by 3 different teams including Real Sociedad, Real Betis and Valencia, while Las Palmas has a lower probability than the 3 teams above.

You're right, there are the next 15 games that each team can take advantage of and they will definitely do their best. I tend to believe Athletic Bilbao will eventually claim its position in the Europa League zone, while one of Real Sociedad, Valencia and Real Betis will fight for the Europa Conference League zone.
That's why I say Valencia's chances of qualifying for the Europa League are still quite difficult because even though there are still several games left until the end of the season, catching Athletic Bilbao's points is very difficult. A difference of 10 points is not an easy thing to overcome because Athletic Bilbao will definitely not waste the opportunity to stay in their current position. For Valencia, perhaps the European Conference League is the most likely target to achieve, but it also really depends on how they play more consistently in the remaining games.

These three clubs will compete for ticket to the European Conference League and the competition in the future will be much more competitive because both Real Sociedad, Valencia and Real Betis must perform optimally so as not to lose points. Valencia had a slight advantage because in Week 23 Real Sociedad and Real Betis experienced a draw so the points were getting closer.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Catenaccio

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 03:04:31 AM

Brahim Diaz helped Real Madrid to open the match but his team mates failed to secure three points at very last minutes. At least their central defenders must play more quickly in that situation as it is not a hard one for them to handle. They hesitated for several seconds and gave a perfect chance for Atletico Madrid to equalize the match. This draw from a big clash is not too bad for them as they still lead the league and stay above Girona.

In fact, Real Madrid gave a very good game in the early minutes; it was clear when Brahim Diaz managed to penetrate the opponent's defense and score a goal, but after that, in the mid-to-final minutes, it seemed like Real Madrid had difficulty penetrating Atletico Madrid's defense, even though it looked like they had tried several times. When he kicked to get a goal, Carlo Ancelotti's intervention didn't seem to have a very good effect because he still had difficulty penetrating the opponent's defense until the match ended.
Vinincius Jr. was reserved in their debut squad but he suddenly got an injury during warm up time and missed this big clash. His absence in very last minutes before the match start actually affects original plan of Carlo. Brahim shown his good performance but anyway, I believe Real Madrid would have had stronger attacking power if they have had Vinicius on field.

PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 03:18:16 AM

Barcelona and Atletico certainly did not expect to have a fate like this, they have to fight to get back up in the hunt for trophies which have been very difficult to achieve. Real Madrid are now relaxing at the top, even though every week they are almost disturbed by Girona. The points gap will likely continue to grow as the season progresses. However, Girona deserve praise for being so consistent this year, they are playing great with the mentality of an elite club, and they have a chance of appearing in the Champions League next season. With Barcelona and Atletico experiencing unstable times, everything looks easy for Madrid to lift the trophy at the end of the season. Barcelona failed to defend their title, and Xavi raised the white flag before the season ended.

atletico and barcelona I think have raised the white flag of surrender for the race to win the spanish league. their focus is only to finish in the top 4. maintain their top 4 position until the end of the season. because there is no title they can pursue. in the champion league, the opponents must be more difficult because there are bayern munchen and manchester city.

Publictalk792

Activity: 308
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2024, 03:50:28 AM

Real Madrid indeed lost its sharpness in the match against Atletico Madrid. And yes, the draw was quite disappointing. And what worries us all is that in this match Real Madrid also did not make good use of every opportunity that came their way. But for me a draw is a quite understandable result considering that their opponents were Atletico Madrid, who also sometimes always managed to make things difficult for Real Madrid. But what makes me disappointed is that Real Madrid couldn't win at home, which indicates there is a decline in performance in their squad. Sharing 1 point might be best in this match rather than losing. But disappointment also came from the Girona vs Real Sociedad match. Apart from the fact that I didn't win the bet, I was also quite disappointed because Girona were not as aggressive as usual in this match.
I agree with what you said about how Real Madrid played in the match. They started off well with a goal from Brahim Diaz which showed that they are good at attacking. But as the match went on it was clear that Real Madrid had a hard time getting past Atletico Madrid's defense.
Carlo Ancelotti's changes didn't really help Real Madrid make more goals. Even though they tried hard they couldn't make again and the match ended in a tie.
This match was really important for Real Madrid. Luckily, they were able to get one point but they still need to get better at making goals.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
klidex

Activity: 1400
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 04:43:28 AM

~Snip
Instead of worrying about Arda Guller, why didn't you realize that Ancelotti actually benched Vinicius until the end of the match. I saw Vinicius warming up on the sidelines during the second half, but Ancelotti seemed to have changed plans and ultimately didn't play Vinicius until the end of the match.

Rodrygo and Brahim Diaz couldn't really have a big impact on Real Madrid's attack, Belingham also couldn't do much. In the end Rodrygo, Bellingham and Brahim Diaz were replaced by other players, but that didn't make a difference. However, Real Madrid have better statistics in terms of their game even though they lost 1 shot on target to Atletico Madrid. In the end, 1-1 is a fair result for the derby match, but Real Madrid is also not in a dangerous position if they can beat Girona in the next match.
Even though Vinicius Jr can provide good emphasis if played by Carlo Ancelotti, I don't know what was on Ancelotti's mind so Vinicius Jr wasn't played at all, but Juselu was played by Carlo Ancelotti for 19 minutes but couldn't make any changes and didn't Ancelotti should have thought about playing Vinicius Jr. If Vinicius Jr was played, maybe he could score a goal and lead Real Madrid to a narrow victory over Atletico Madrid.

Yes, it's true that Brahim Diaz, Rodrygo and Bellingham didn't really provide a heavy enough attack for the visiting team, they actually seemed to be having difficulty, but yes, at least Brahim Diaz was able to score 1 goal in this match and at least Real Madrid didn't suffer a defeat and both clubs must be satisfied with this draw and both won 1 point but Real Madrid failed to maintain a big enough gap with Girona because they only got 1 point in this match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mamesso

Activity: 2128
Merit: 740

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 05:24:38 AM

~Snip~
A draw was very fair for both sides, Real Madrid and Atletico had done their best to win this match, but the equal strength of the two teams made the match end in a draw. Girona was very lucky with this result, Real Madrid's loss of two points made the point difference even closer. Real Madrid is still the leader of the standings with a two-point advantage over Girona, Real Madrid still has the opportunity to widen the gap with Girona when the two teams meet next week.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1102

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 05:50:35 AM

A draw was very fair for both sides, Real Madrid and Atletico had done their best to win this match, but the equal strength of the two teams made the match end in a draw. Girona was very lucky with this result, Real Madrid's loss of two points made the point difference even closer. Real Madrid is still the leader of the standings with a two-point advantage over Girona, Real Madrid still has the opportunity to widen the gap with Girona when the two teams meet next week.
Madrid derbies are always fierce and Atletico were a little lucky in this match because they finally managed to score an equalizing goal in the last minute, yes, a draw was quite fair for both teams.
And in another match, Girona also got a draw so there was no change in the battle for the top of the standings between Real Madrid and Girona and indeed the second match this weekend will be the deciding factor, Real Madrid has a slight advantage because they will play at home but this is a match between two teams top of the La Liga standings, it will definitely be very fierce.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2024, 06:29:38 AM

And in another match, Girona also got a draw so there was no change in the battle for the top of the standings between Real Madrid and Girona and indeed the second match this weekend will be the deciding factor, Real Madrid has a slight advantage because they will play at home but this is a match between two teams top of the La Liga standings, it will definitely be very fierce.
The last time they saw each other, Madrid won it quite comfortably though[1]. Not sure how the tactics will change in the next match, but Girona definitely needs to improve their finishing so they don't waste chances. If they can be a bit more clinical, they should've won the match against Sociedad (IIRC) since they have many opportunities to score. On the other hand, the keeper is quite good so that's that[2]. I'm pretty sure they will rely on the counter just like when they won against Madrid last time, but it will be interesting if they can fight for possession too.

[1] https://fbref.com/en/stathead/matchup/teams/9024a00a/53a2f082/Girona-vs-Real-Madrid-History
[2] https://fbref.com/en/matches/92a239f6/Girona-Real-Sociedad-February-3-2024-La-Liga

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 06:31:52 AM

We have last game of the 23rd round between Sevilla vs Rayo Vallecano which held at Campo de Futbol de Vallecas Madrid won by visitors with the score of 1–2 as visitors have very good start and take early lead but within few minutes we have equalizer by the Rayo Vallecano but just few minutes before half-time we have second goal for the Sevilla and third and last of the match by En Nesyri which give win to Sevilla which is now above the danger zone and having some positive chance of staying into better zone for the rest of this season because things are not been good for them and due to their worst performance and internal issues currently they are at the bottom of the La Liga which is surely going to be terrible for them and their fans.

Hopefully this win could be motivational for them and also increased their confidence for the future games which will help them for having better results in coming matches and try to stay into La Liga.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 06, 2024, 06:41:25 AM

Madrid derbies are always fierce and Atletico were a little lucky in this match because they finally managed to score an equalizing goal in the last minute, yes, a draw was quite fair for both teams.

This season's Madrid derby match is even more difficult than the El Classico; it's the best match I've ever watched. Real Madrid always views matches between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid as more important than matches between Barcelona; of the four times the two teams have met this season, Atletico Madrid has defeated Real Madrid twice, while Real Madrid has only defeated Atletico Madrid once and ended in a draw. Real Madrid is expected to defeat Atletico Madrid in their final game because, in my opinion, if they triumph, they will have a significant advantage over Girona, Atletico Madrid, and Barcelona, and nothing will be able to prevent them from winning the title.

Honestly, I'm very disappointed in Carlo Ancelotti's performance in the game. I used to think of Ancelotti as one of the best coaches in the world, but that isn't the case anymore. Ancelotti is not the kind of coach that a team should put their trust in. What was the purpose of the substitution he made in the game? It was so poor that no coach would ever try it if they really needed to win. Ancelotti substituted the midfield player for the talented players who could score goals for Real Madrid; sometimes, I'm not even sure what's wrong with the man. If Real Madrid needs a goal, Ancelotti will continue to use Ceballos, which will hurt the team and get him fired. If Guardiola, the coach of Manchester City in the Premier League, have the opportunity Ancelotti have, he will ensure that he wins the game so that no team will even have the chance to win the league title again.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Pages: « 1 ... 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 [3397] 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 3447 ... 3810 »
  Print  

Jump to: