Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] inSure DeFi - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System  (Read 6157 times)
RandalLeif

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:34:55 AM

STEX quite a popular exchange and it's good that the team got a listing now . In fact I like that the team has such a policy for the development of the project
emogunus

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:01:06 AM

please tell me if there is a guide how to use this token to protect my assets ?
it doesn't depend on which exchange I trade on?
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:29:37 AM

Correct this is a crypto aggregator platform since our project is listed there we will have more visibility, this is great news!

I like that your project is becoming more and more popular and I would like to get more information about the team as well as see the team at any international events
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:21:48 AM

Correct this is a crypto aggregator platform since our project is listed there we will have more visibility, this is great news!

I like that your project is becoming more and more popular and I would like to get more information about the team as well as see the team at any international events

in any case the team will take part in various events as they need to make the project as popular as possible and attract as many customers as possible
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:35:42 AM

10 000 SURE this will be the minimum Deposit to be able to protect my tokens ? Do I understand this correctly or not ?
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:48:46 AM

does the team plan to add new features for this token ?
and how you plan to scale your project . after all, success will depend on the number of users in the system
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:02:33 AM

how will the investigation proceed ? do you have a special room for this ? and how long will it take me to get my money back ?
emogunus

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:14:42 AM

STEX quite a popular exchange and it's good that the team got a listing now . In fact I like that the team has such a policy for the development of the project

Yes, this is a huge plus for the development of the project and to make it more popular . I have already bought tokens on this exchange and everything looks convenient
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:29:49 AM

inSure ROI
1 910,77%

This is just a huge potential for investors !
I am currently trading on the STEX exchange . I think you can get a huge profit

You really need to buy tokens now because the demand is constantly growing . I think a lot of people want to protect their assets
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:42:14 AM

At the moment I like what the team is doing because I didn't think it was possible to insure your assets in this market . I will definitely use this opportunity for me
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:57:35 AM

Great news! Are you gonna partner with someone else?   

The news is really great as the project is becoming really popular every day and I am sure that I can buy tokens now as it is a good entry point
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:11:24 AM

I'm interested in my portfolio insurance . I can do this now:? is there an instruction on how to do this ?

the site has all the information about this and I am happy that this is a working business now and I will be happy to use this opportunity . Since the market is now quite unstable
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:25:53 AM

in order to protect your assets you will need to use a special wallet and I advise you to read the description in more detail
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 04:04:16 PM

Our Main Partner STEX enables BTC trading pair for the convenience of the investors:

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/SURE/1D
[/b]

#insuretoken #insuresystem #BTC #STEX

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 12:21:04 AM

I'm interested in my portfolio insurance . I can do this now:? is there an instruction on how to do this ?

Yes, you can find the instruction and plans of our services on our website: https://insuretoken.net

In order to ensure your crypto portfolio, you simply need to purchase/acquire SURE tokens from available exchanges.

Insurance will become effective immediately when SURE tokens are placed into the wallet.

We provide different plans that very clear and simple to understand.

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁
sigsetzteken

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:08:45 PM

Our Main Partner STEX enables BTC trading pair for the convenience of the investors:

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/SURE/1D
[/b]

#insuretoken #insuresystem #BTC #STEX

Great news and I just wanted to buy some tokens for me . The future potential revenue should be huge
paretaltie

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:29:30 PM

if I buy 10,000 tokens in order to use the company's services they will be frozen in some way ?
guekenwordgrad

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:50:40 PM

the site has all the information about this and I am happy that this is a working business now and I will be happy to use this opportunity . Since the market is now quite unstable

Here you are right and they actually offer unique opportunities in this market .
But how can this work for traders and what kind of exchange do I need to use for this ?
termesepil

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:09:19 PM

in any case the team will take part in various events as they need to make the project as popular as possible and attract as many customers as possible

I'm using this for me now ! Such insurance in the market gives maximum confidence .
franciah

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:24:32 PM

I don't really understand the concept of the project. It will be something similar to an insurance Fund?
And what do I need to use the company's services ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: