Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] inSure DeFi - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System  (Read 6157 times)
paretaltie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:40:54 PM

does the team plan to add new features for this token ?
and how you plan to scale your project . after all, success will depend on the number of users in the system

But it will be really beneficial for everyone and therefore the number of users in the system will grow and I am sure that within a year the project will be able to become really popular
franciah

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:55:28 PM

inSure ROI
1 910,77%

This is just a huge potential for investors !
I am currently trading on the STEX exchange . I think you can get a huge profit

You really need to buy tokens now because the demand is constantly growing . I think a lot of people want to protect their assets

This is one of the best investments for the long term and I like that it is a real business . I think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly
geoquacbesas

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:14:25 PM

Great news! Are you gonna partner with someone else?   

The news is really great as the project is becoming really popular every day and I am sure that I can buy tokens now as it is a good entry point

it was much more profitable to buy tokens earlier and I wish I could do it . But in any case the potential will be huge and komnada needs to attract as many users as possible to this project
ciasichbiope

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:34:14 PM

STEX quite a popular exchange and it's good that the team got a listing now . In fact I like that the team has such a policy for the development of the project

Yes, this is a huge plus for the development of the project and to make it more popular . I have already bought tokens on this exchange and everything looks convenient

I am currently actively trading tokens and it turns out just fine .
in any case I plan to hold for a long time
geoquacbesas

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

I really like what the team offers to investors and I will use this opportunity for me . In fact protecting my portfolio in such a market would be just fine
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 06:09:28 PM

Fraud affects organizations of all types and sizes in a wide range of industries and regions. The consequences can be direct, through financial losses or indirect, through fines and reputational consequences.

In 2018, companies around the world lost more than $ 7 billion due to internal fraud schemes, according to the 2018 World Report of the Association of Certified Fraud Experts (ACFE), which analyzed 2600 real cases of professional fraud by companies from 125 countries and 23 industries. Fraud risk management is a key challenge for all organizations.

Blockchain is an ideal technology for fighting fraudsters. This is a joint and protected from unauthorized access records of actions that are marked by time and verified by a distributed network of computers.

Money transactions require time for settlements, transfer of currencies, and intermediaries can also complicate everything. Multistage transactions, especially those in which people participate, are of greatest interest to fraudsters. Blockchain will help make transactions visible and in real time. Transactions will only take place after all parties agree to them. This will reduce time, costs and reduce the risk of fraud.

In the context of payments in digital currency, it is almost impossible to conduct a fraudulent transaction. The value sent from one digital currency wallet to another cannot exceed the amount recorded in the sender's wallet. Therefore, it will be very difficult for employees working in organizations operating in digital currency to intervene in the accounting of payments, thereby preventing many schemes of misappropriation of assets.

We are proud to provide the best insurance for your crypto portfolio. Our experience in computer science and actuarial science made us professionals in insurance of the crypto world.

inSure offers the best insurance for the crypto portfolios. Why choose us?

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 01:56:08 AM

10 000 SURE this will be the minimum Deposit to be able to protect my tokens ? Do I understand this correctly or not ?

Yes, currently we have different plans all of them are listed here: https://insuretoken.net/plans.html
We are also considering to add cheaper options for investors with smaller portfolios!

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁
ceucilobe

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:39:28 AM

10 000 SURE this will be the minimum Deposit to be able to protect my tokens ? Do I understand this correctly or not ?

Yes, currently we have different plans all of them are listed here: https://insuretoken.net/plans.html
We are also considering to add cheaper options for investors with smaller portfolios!

This will be a great opportunity for me and I'm really interested in using this project for me
marlinkvorsge

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:56:43 AM

STEX quite a popular exchange and it's good that the team got a listing now . In fact I like that the team has such a policy for the development of the project

I am actively trading on this exchange . Now is a really good entry point for buying tokens and you can get a huge income.
Hnefatafl

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:13:49 PM

I really like how the project is developing right now and I'm sure I can buy tokens for me I'm interested in hold these tokens for a long time
siesweetremo

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:29:26 PM

please tell me if there is a guide how to use this token to protect my assets ?
it doesn't depend on which exchange I trade on?

I also don't really understand how this will work . I mean the economic model itself but you will need to use the official wallet if I understand everything correctly
ceucilobe

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:42:26 PM

This will be a really good option to protect my portfolio . I will definitely buy tokens in the near future .
I'm wondering which exchange is better to use for this
telkaljo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:58:50 PM

Correct this is a crypto aggregator platform since our project is listed there we will have more visibility, this is great news!

I like that your project is becoming more and more popular and I would like to get more information about the team as well as see the team at any international events

this is still a working platform, and as I understand it, there are no competitors in this market . so I'm sure the demand will be huge
barielio

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:11:14 PM

inSure ROI
1 910,77%

You really need to buy tokens now because the demand is constantly growing . I think a lot of people want to protect their assets

This is one of the best investments for the long term and I like that it is a real business . I think that the demand for tokens will grow constantly

still, I find it difficult to understand how this concept will work and how I can protect my assets .
is there a video presentation of the project ?
sporrotistfin

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:45:25 PM

inSure ROI
1 910,77%

I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . I like that the team got a listing on popular exchanges right now
tamencifast

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:05:10 PM

I really like what the team offers to investors and I will use this opportunity for me . In fact protecting my portfolio in such a market would be just fine

But I don't really understand how I can use these services . can I protect my assets that I trade on exchanges?
formgadanra

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:37:06 PM

But I don't really understand how I can use these services . can I protect my assets that I trade on exchanges?

read the white paper on this, but I really like how this project is developing and I'm sure that the prospects will be huge
sporrotistfin

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:56:39 PM

I am actively trading on this exchange . Now is a really good entry point for buying tokens and you can get a huge income.

I also now buy tokens for me and I think in the future to use these tokens to insure my portfolio
formgadanra

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:15:28 PM

I really like how the project is developing right now and I'm sure I can buy tokens for me I'm interested in hold these tokens for a long time

This is actually a good idea because the one who bought tokens already now was able to get a huge income right now . But unfortunately I didn't know about this project before
horluveme

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:32:48 PM

Yes, this is a great exchange and it is very convenient to buy tokens now .
I will continue to monitor how this project works and what plans the team has for future development
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: