Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] inSure DeFi - The First in the World Crypto Asset Insurance System  (Read 6158 times)
inSure team (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 01:52:25 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 02:40:32 AM by inSure team

still, I find it difficult to understand how this concept will work and how I can protect my assets.
is there a video presentation of the project?

yes, welcome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x30HvNqjeLk

But I don't really understand how I can use these services. can I protect the assets that I trade on exchanges?

In order to ensure your crypto portfolio, you simply need to purchase/acquire SURE tokens from available exchanges.
Insurance will become effective immediately when SURE tokens are placed into the wallet.
We provide different plans that very clear and simple to understand.

do you plan to use any other services besides insurance ?
I just wish I could understand it now. And read more about the economic model of this project

Yes, you can find the instruction and plans for our services on our website: https://insuretoken.net

▁▂▄▅▆▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 🅸🅽🆂🆄🆁🅴🆃🅾🅺🅴🅽.🅽🅴🆃 ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▅▄▂▁
Ging02

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:28:27 AM

New article from @AmericanExpress
about cryptocurrency insurance:
https://americanexpress.com/us/foreign-exchange/articles/cryptocurrency-insurance-market-shows-promise-with-caution/

Take advantage of cryptocurrency insurance now with inSure!
#SURE #insuretoken #insurance #crypto #cryptocurrency

it is really worthwhile material and I am glad that the platform is becoming more and more popular, as it is a really good solution for users
wirjohngenli

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:47:14 AM

do you plan to use any other services besides insurance ?
I just wish I could understand it now . And read more about the economic model of this project
the insurance service will be in high demand and I don't really understand what other services you are talking about. now I will look for the most profitable entry point to buy tokens
Ging02

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:05:13 PM

https://americanexpress.com/us/foreign-exchange/articles/cryptocurrency-insurance-market-shows-promise-with-caution/

Really worthwhile stuff ! I am glad that such media recommend the project . I would like to check how this will all work in the near future
raeeskakar

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:19:54 PM

I bought the minimum plan at the moment and I want to make sure that it really works ! This will really be a unique opportunity in the crypto market
StooraiKhan

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:31:42 PM

inSure ROI
1 910,77%

This potential income really amazes me and I am sure that I can buy tokens . But early investors got the maximum return now

Indeed, in the long term, we will be able to get the maximum return on investment and see how it will all work in the future .
But I bought tokens for my portfolio
airdrop757

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:46:06 PM

Hello everybody!
why is there no information about the team of this project on the site ? will your team be anonymous or will information about the team be added later ?
wirjohngenli

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:58:07 PM

now the team really needs to take part in various blockchain events in order to make this project as popular as possible
amimervaa

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:12:12 PM

The idea is really interesting and I like that the project has no competitors at the moment. Now I see this as a promising token for my portfolio

I am sure that in the long term it will be so since they have received a listing on promising exchanges right now . But in the future top exchanges will be needed
raeeskakar

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:26:53 PM

This will be a really great and unique solution in this market and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me now
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2020, 03:17:30 PM

now the team really needs to take part in various blockchain events in order to make this project as popular as possible

We absolutely agree with you, we are currently focused on making partnerships with big-name companies, talking to various hedge/mutual funds and private equity firms to have a stable return on our collateral side so we can payout insurance claims in the long term.

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 01:12:18 AM

how will the investigation proceed ? do you have a special room for this ? and how long will it take me to get my money back ?

Our staff will do a thorough investigation with the report document on the decision, reimbursable amount and the steps to receive the insurance claim payment. The investigation process usually takes 3-7 business days, needed to gather all the information and checked against reliable sources

Here you are right and they actually offer unique opportunities in this market .
But how can this work for traders and what kind of exchange do I need to use for this ?

In order to insure your crypto portfolio, you simply need to follow instructions that we outlined on our website (https://insuretoken.net/about.html - How it works section) You can see our most famous plans here: https://insuretoken.net/plans.html

when does the team plan to participate in any international events ?
for me it would still be very important because you could trust the team of this project more

We absolutely agree with you, we are currently focused on making partnerships with big-name companies, talking to handfull of the hedge, mutual funds and private equity firms to have a stable return on our collateral side so we can payout insurance claims in the long term

Hello team !
please tell me do you have an account on github ? I would like to see the code

Hi yes, we believe in honesty and traceability, that is why we chose to run the token on Ethereum Network with easy integrations of the ERC20 standard. Smart Contract can be found here: https://github.com/inSureToken/SmartContract/blob/master/inSure.sol

inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 10:58:17 PM

We are going to be listed on CREX24 soon, we will post the updates here!

bitnapman

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:59:17 PM

Wow Nice guys! I'm already invested in this project, let's see how it performs with new exchanges added!
bitnapman

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:02:54 PM

BTW I saw Lukki Exchange on your website when are you gonna start trading there?
Satosshi

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:04:36 PM

Nice I already have an account on CREX24, looking forward to make some profit there!  Tongue
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 11:08:07 PM

BTW I saw Lukki Exchange on your website when are you gonna start trading there?

Hi, Lukki Exchange has already enabled the trading pair, however, we haven't officially announced the listing yet, we are planning to add it to our marketing campaign for this month.

bitnapman

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:12:20 PM

Hi, Lukki Exchange has already enabled the trading pair, however, we haven't officially announced the listing yet, we are planning to add it to our marketing campaign for this month.

Thanks, just checked out that exchange, I like the UX and especially how responsive and quick it is.
inSure team (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 11:16:21 PM

We believe Lukki exchange will be in the top 100 exchanges in 6 months. They are working hard to get their API ready for CMC.

Satosshi

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:17:29 PM

how will the investigation proceed ? do you have a special room for this ? and how long will it take me to get my money back ?

Our staff will do a thorough investigation with the report document on the decision, reimbursable amount and the steps to receive the insurance claim payment. The investigation process usually takes 3-7 business days, needed to gather all the information and checked against reliable sources

Here you are right and they actually offer unique opportunities in this market .
But how can this work for traders and what kind of exchange do I need to use for this ?

In order to insure your crypto portfolio, you simply need to follow instructions that we outlined on our website (https://insuretoken.net/about.html - How it works section) You can see our most famous plans here: https://insuretoken.net/plans.html

when does the team plan to participate in any international events ?
for me it would still be very important because you could trust the team of this project more

We absolutely agree with you, we are currently focused on making partnerships with big-name companies, talking to handfull of the hedge, mutual funds and private equity firms to have a stable return on our collateral side so we can payout insurance claims in the long term

Hello team !
please tell me do you have an account on github ? I would like to see the code

Hi yes, we believe in honesty and traceability, that is why we chose to run the token on Ethereum Network with easy integrations of the ERC20 standard. Smart Contract can be found here: https://github.com/inSureToken/SmartContract/blob/master/inSure.sol

I like how the project managers are very responsive here and honest! Good job guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: