Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:05:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose  (Read 1893 times)
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:20:34 PM

In most cases if someone loses money in trading, they are even more ambitious to continue trading and try to cover the losses beforehand, but unfortunately it does not function as expected. if you have the courage to trade you will not run away and it is better to use other strategies to cover your previous losses.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:27:40 PM

Trading requires patience in a hurry that won't work because trading in cryto is not that easy we have to watch the market movement and sell coins at a price higher than the initial price we buy that way to profit if we sell at a lower price than the purchase price  it will be a loss

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:56:13 PM

Crypto trading in most cases is just a gambling, we should admit this Smiley
Professional investors are playing in a different way, they are not trying to get rich fast and don't feel any FOMO or FUD when making trading decisions Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:43:47 PM

Nothing is free in this world and if you are going all in, you will lose everything. This is not my opinion, I believe it is reality and a good trader always knows that you need to diversify your portfolio and trade with less than 10 percent, to become successful.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:33:54 PM

This is the first time that I will be hearing from you that they gamble with trade again, I use gamble often actually for those that I feel they don’t analysis the market before trading but does not mean the real gambling, but based in what you said here, it seems you are talking about the real gambling here.

There is no one that will be insane to just come to the market with the intention of losing money, but there was something that I did also when I first started to learn how to trade, after I learn some certain strategies, I felt the best way to test if I am really good with it is to test with little amount, so I did not trade because I want to get something back, but to trade just to test my ability first, and I feel that was what your friend did.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:58:14 PM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.
I don't mind others's things cause that's their problem, their fault to lose money.
Just need them not to blame market and others fault.
Money in this market was circled. There must be someone losing for the rest make profit.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:37:36 PM

Money is not taken out of thin air. If someone made a profit it is likely that someone has suffered losses. There is no one to blame and even more so to blame the cryptocurrency itself.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:11:08 PM

Sounds more like gambling than trading. Better to either look at it like an investment and buy a good coin and simply hold (or just buy $100 worth of btc, hold and forget about it) or if someone wants to do the trade thing, do some research first and know when to buy/sell.

$100 is such a small amount though, so it hardly matters really. I mean how much did he expect to make, like $30 out of a couple of trades? And then factor in fees and time spent, and it's probably not worth the hassle.

If someone with $100 came to me and asked how to invest it, I'd say just put it into BTC or ETH and hold it, or put it all on a longshot coin to hold and consider it lost money.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

Trading is almost like gambling, there we have to think clearly and not rush to take steps. If it is not sure to hold please sell if you lose 2-5%. Until now I have remained hodl despite losing more than 25% of my assets. Because trading money is not from main income.
Concern also about your situation that you have lost due to wrong predictions for trading. I agree with you that trading is almost the same as gambling. requires proper analysis and is not in a hurry to determine the steps, because it will experience a big loss. but this is a risk of the trade, but if you can anticipate it can also be sure to get a big profit.
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:55:34 PM

Many amateur traders are actually playing to loose in the sense that they don't know the rhetorics behind trading, from my personal experience in trading which wasn't favourable, I always rely on people's trading calls because I don't how to read charts and the technicality involved in trading and those people I rely on their calls, I don't know how much expert they are, so when I went to trade I lost the $200 I started with because of wrong trading calls.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:32:53 PM

Money is not taken out of thin air. If someone made a profit it is likely that someone has suffered losses. There is no one to blame and even more so to blame the cryptocurrency itself.
Coming to the crypto market to invest, without the prior knowledge of the volatility of crypto currency or knowing about how volatile it is and yet investing without accurate information is like gambling. Which means that you stand a chance to loose what you have invested. Therefore, knowledge is very important.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:53:08 AM

That is what we did for the first time we trade. We risk our money to make a profit, but unfortunately, we don't have good skills in trading, so we get a lose. But if we can learn more about trading, I am sure that we can avoid getting a big loss.

I am not an expert in trading too, but at least, I want to learn about how to analyze in trading, how I can get the right time to enter the market. We all know that only with skills, we can make a profit even if we only have a small balance at a start. I agree that we need to know when we need to get out from trading no matter if we lose or profit on that day so we can trade again in the other days.

So if we can be careful in choosing the coin from the result of our analyze, we can have a chance to make a profit. But we need to remember that the market cannot be predicted and sometimes, the market will run without news.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:01:03 AM

Well it's his own fault trading without any knowledge, most new traders just getting into the hype and fall for market condition. They need to learn first all about trading then start with a small capital and when they have enough experience they can go for higher funds to trade.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:32:08 PM

It is true as we could see there are so many new traders nowadays most of them are somewhat related or connected to some old traders,
I think they just got greedy or jump into trading because they saw some of their friends earn a good fortune from trading and they think they could also do it so they just jump into it without a proper knowledge.
Most of them doesn't even know the basics in trading doesn't know how to read charts .
That is the stupidity off some traders that we are talking about here, how can you just jump into a terrain that you are not familiar with without first learning about it, and I see that we have many traders that are also quite greedy, they have the knowledge and they have the skill but greed and too much expectation is what usually lead to their downfall.

I have a friend that is not rich, and wants to start trading with $100, instead of just respecting himself, he wants to take big from $100 by leveraging at 20x, and despite all my advice, he said life is all about risk, and that was how he lost the money within seconds, so those type of stupid traders, I usually leave them to make mistake and learn their lessons, maybe they will have a corrected brain by then.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:54:46 PM

Trading is like a double edge sword if your not carefull and lock of knowledge in what you are trading it will surely go to loose
Strongly agree with you trading is the same as you said so we cannot earn from trading without being careful we should increase our knowledge before getting in trading and learn it properly about the way of trading and it Will be safe for you if you Will be aware of all trading rules properly and trade for long term at beginning.
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:44:37 PM

Trading requires some sort of learning and mastery skills of the market. You can't win if you don't understand the market and play by it if you are naive or a gambler you will lose your funds while trading.
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:39:40 PM

Do you know is site globemining com a good seller? I haven't found any reviews at all, who knows?
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:41:23 PM

Do you know is site globemining com a good seller? I haven't found any reviews at all, who knows?
Hi, this is offtop I guess, but occasionally it it's a good one, as I personally know them. Bought from there  with no delays. For short, no bad experience at all.
FloatOn70s

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:46:29 PM

Hi, this is offtop I guess, but occasionally it it's a good one, as I personally know them. Bought from there  with no delays. For short, no bad experience at all.
Is shipping free? One guy told about free one but I know for sure, that S&H cost a fortune in US. No?
WestWorldNP

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:47:42 PM

No not free, 100 USD per order. Not per unit but per order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: