Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose  (Read 1890 times)
vanimis

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:00:11 PM

Yep, I have. And that's why I am sharing the experience

And how have you been choosing the equipment? From my point of view, one of the most fundamental questions
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arnefrie

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:18:13 PM

And how have you been choosing the equipment? From my point of view, one of the most fundamental questions

I was choosing on Globemining com - have a look at what the guys are offering. Truly wide range of different devices, so you will indeed find the one that suits you the best
vanimis

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:19:37 PM

I was choosing on Globemining com - have a look at what the guys are offering. Truly wide range of different devices, so you will indeed find the one that suits you the best

Thanks a lot for your recommendation, will have a look at it shortly!
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 12:33:55 PM

New traders are playing to lose because the amateur traders fail to learn and practice first to gain the required expertise before starting their crypto trading. Cryptocurrency trading is a whole profession which cannot be entered without any knowledge on how it works. The fact it, it goes beyond the normal principle of buy low and sell high.

A trader must be able and observant to see market conditions, so they can decide whether to buy or sell, and this is where the expertise in analyzing coin price movements are needed, by analyzing market movements, of course traders can minimize their losses and even today many telegram channels that provide information about cryptocurrency analysis now, and I think you can join by paying a little money to them.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:19:53 AM

New traders are playing to lose because the amateur traders fail to learn and practice first to gain the required expertise before starting their crypto trading. Cryptocurrency trading is a whole profession which cannot be entered without any knowledge on how it works. The fact it, it goes beyond the normal principle of buy low and sell high.

A trader must be able and observant to see market conditions, so they can decide whether to buy or sell, and this is where the expertise in analyzing coin price movements are needed, by analyzing market movements, of course traders can minimize their losses and even today many telegram channels that provide information about cryptocurrency analysis now, and I think you can join by paying a little money to them.
Thanks for the add up and I think every reader will appreciate it if you could post some links to authentic telegram groups or channels where lessons on how to become effective cryptocurrency trader are shared. Because knowledge is very important if a trader intends to have a successful trading experience.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:57:23 AM

He should trading as trader, not a gambler. I mean, we should calculate the price movements of the coin before we buy them.
If we know the coin price is on the bottom, we can buy the coin to trade it and have more chance to sell it higher later.
And i wonder why your friend didn't sell the coin before it goes too low, trader should be able to cut the loss before it worsening.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:04:54 AM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.
Lack of adequate trading knowledge leads to painful losses and that's what happened to your friend. Trading is only meant for those who have taken time to study everything about it and not those who gambles with it. An expert trader takes time to study a coin before trading and not jumping from one coin to another without good analysis. Advice your friend and direct him accordingly so he don't end up making same mistake in the future.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:20:39 AM

Most new traders just want to make a profit without thinking about strategies that must be used and careful analysis. analysis in terms of trading is very important to get profit. therefore many traders lose because they don't think about analysis and strategy.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:26:53 AM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

Why what's the difference of 100 and a 1000 budget for trading? Even a trader doesn't have much spare money to use in trading I dont think it can be a reason of losing in the market it is just an alibi of not having a good experience in trading in the market. I know some good trader even started in a small then making it huge by means of technique and patience. What other people need is mot importantly is skill and patience. If they dont have these then this kind of business isn't for them.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:13:13 AM

Your friend is just gambling and his strategy is really ineffective. He really needs guidance and inspiration now.
and so I think you should be taught by someone who is good at trading signals.

louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:14:57 AM

If you have only $ 100 and you are new to trading, then in no case do you need to spend them on trading one pair of coins. Break this amount into dozens of pairs, or set aside some of the money in reserve. If you do not know how to trade, it is better to learn how to do it with small amounts of money.

Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:19:53 AM

lack of knowledge that makes them lose in trading, in trading requires knowledge, how to analyze the market, determine coins and also see price charts. if a new trader does not have the skills of course very risky if you directly take part in it.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:21:04 AM

new traders do not have mature knowledge and they think trading will benefit quickly, even though it's not as easy as they think. in my opinion trading requires mature knowledge and patience in observing price charts. although it is very risky but also profitable if you win in trading.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:04:18 AM

Learning to trade without loss for the new day is very difficult. If you do, then the illusion of capital is created. I think we should get down to trade by studying.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:29:20 AM

Trading might appear to to be the easy way to make it but trust me it very demanding and entails a lot. Not only the financial stability you have to gain before start but also  the whole process, technical and time involve.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 10:32:54 AM

When you are new and entered into the crypto trading business to make a quick buck, please keep in mind you can't do this. There is a high risk of losing funds in trading specially when you try getting rich. Better learn things first, start with a small amount like $10/$20 to get knowledge of how thing works. get tips from pro traders but not a shiller. Trade only in reliable exchange and with a popular currency like BTC, USDT, ETH. This will cut off your chance of losing funds.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:42:40 AM

Learning to trade without loss for the new day is very difficult. If you do, then the illusion of capital is created. I think we should get down to trade by studying.
trading without losses is impossible. the market cannot always give only profitable trades. sometimes it will knock out your stop loss and you will lose a little, but that's fine

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

No one wants to trade at a loss. It seems to me that your friend simply does not have experience in trading. Newbies often lose their balance and this is normal.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:46:35 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2022, 07:39:49 PM by ||bit

It is very normal actually.Trade is very hard thing to do and even experienced traders having tough times from time to time. Inexperienced traders would rekt.Mostly new traders was forced to lose some money. They have to considered it as a profit in knowledge and loss in money alone.Once you learn with the loss, your mind will not forgot the things.Once you learn trading full, it will gives you 100 percentage profit for your investments.
sodiik

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:50:36 PM

As a beginner, they have emotions that cannot be controlled. They buy coins but do not pay attention to market conditions. At least they did a review by looking at the movements of some exchanges like Binance.

As a beginner, they are too easy to lose money. But we also give appreciation because they are interested in trading. This is crypto need to thrive and can attract more investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: