Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new traders are playing to lose  (Read 1890 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

I always believe trading must be done by following money management. One should always check the lot size of its trade while keeping in mind of its total equity in the trading Ac and if one is not following money management then I must say he/she is a gambler. One must make its own strategy to trade in a systematic way and always follow it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:53:50 PM

Trading is not roulette, where you try to tickle your nerves. Trading is a job requiring painstaking work and certain skills. Without basic knowledge, you are doomed to lose, and this is the law.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

Your friend probably gambled on pump & dump coins and lost most of his fund to heavy dumps. I guess he still have some funds in the the exchange he traded on but can't trade anymore due to trading limits. If he wishes to continue trading he could add little fund to cover his trading fee and continue trading or convert his holding to main cryptocurrency then withdraw his remaining fund.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 07:51:51 PM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.

And probably your friend doesn't even know how to read charts or do technical analysis. Bad risk management and zero TA equals quick disasters or instant liquidations. I suggest your friend should practicing with demo money first.

Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:57:17 PM

Are you playing to lose or you are playing to win? a friend of mine lose all his bitcoin to trading and when he started complaining about i decide to take a look and i detected that he traded in a gambler's way.
He has 100$ and he traded just twice with 50$ which results in quick lose,im not an trading expert but most trading platforms always warn traders to limit their trading to the highest of 10$ which would have given him more chances to continue trading

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

Trading is not something you can rush,expert traders out there spend days trading for profits and if a particular day is full of loss they quit trading for that day.
i'am newbie at trading and that happen to me too for real  Cheesy some times when i already have some coin and seeing another coin pump and ill cut lost my asset and buy that the another coin that has pump xD by the time i realise that decision is make me lost my money and i start from my mistake to not doing again. and thanks for the tips it is make me reliase how to not going all in on 1 coins

www.bitcoinisle.com
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

The excessive enthusiasm of making quick gain in any trade or business is usually dangerous, and it tends greedy when one doesn't invest by bit, most especially when the general market value is tensed. Trading involves skill and patience.
There are traders who collect cash from people to trade for them in Ponzi form, they wouldn't want them to know that the market is bad, they keep losing in silence and robbing Peter to pay Paul.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:13:02 PM

This trade may be very complicated for beginners. Even seniors who continue to trade can also suffer losses. Your friend lost money because of the rush and didn't analyze the trading chart carefully.

Maybe I was lucky because of the focus on Bitcoin, and Bitcoin in this year is very high. As a beginner, I recommend focusing on one coin that has a large volume.

Examples are Bitcoin and Ethereum. Given that Bitcoin is now very dominating, you are changing the focus on Bitcoin.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:46:03 PM

The excessive enthusiasm of making quick gain in any trade or business is usually dangerous, and it tends greedy when one doesn't invest by bit, most especially when the general market value is tensed. Trading involves skill and patience.
There are traders who collect cash from people to trade for them in Ponzi form, they wouldn't want them to know that the market is bad, they keep losing in silence and robbing Peter to pay Paul.
That's how exactly what is happening inside this market, many new traders who failed to understand the market much deeper are playing to lose their money, without good control of your emotions it's easy for you to decide cutting your possible loses and make sure that you'll not losing your initial investment as a whole, while wise traders are just waiting for anyone's mistakes and grab the opportunities right away, it's needed to be well practice
and good dedication focusing your mindsets on how to work things to favor in your position, it's not an easy task but if you are willing to take the risk it can bring good profits.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:57:58 PM

It is normal for beginners always losing in trading, just like me when I was a beginner I always losing my money in trading, but it just small amount like $10 just practicing how it works until I gain knowledge about trading style you know, the strategies, stop losses, patience just like that.

scottii

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 04:00:43 PM

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

You don't lose if you don't sell.  It's pretty simple.  I guess in theory right?  I suppose new traders to need known exactly what they are getting involved in first.  Do lots of researched, never make an emotion decision on a trade, or panic buy/sell.  There are lots of resources to help make a profitable trade decision, even run test trades.  If I knew now what I didn't back in 2012, I'd make a hell of a lot of money, just by backtesting alone.  Hell, I didn't even know what backtesting was until smart bot coin made it open to use.  Most of the trade simulators I've seen are either crazy expensive or you need to code them from scratch.

But anyways, new traders, just HODL and you'll be fine. 
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:05:50 PM

Many traders are dumb, thinking they could outsmart the markets without having any skill in analyzing them. Some even mock technical analysis as nothing and compare it to tarot card reading. I'm sure they will get wiped out one day.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:06:16 PM
Merited by micher143 (5)

Apart from not learning how trading works he is playing to lose,i think this is what many newbies are doing as well,if you are doing the same you will always end up losing your money,if you want to bet 50$ on a trade you must have thousands  of dollars on the trading platform not trading with 100$ and be praying for a miracle.

You don't lose if you don't sell.  It's pretty simple.  I guess in theory right?  I suppose new traders to need known exactly what they are getting involved in first.  Do lots of researched, never make an emotion decision on a trade, or panic buy/sell.  There are lots of resources to help make a profitable trade decision, even run test trades.  If I knew now what I didn't back in 2012, I'd make a hell of a lot of money, just by backtesting alone.  Hell, I didn't even know what backtesting was until smart bot coin made it open to use.  Most of the trade simulators I've seen are either crazy expensive or you need to code them from scratch.

But anyways, new traders, just HODL and you'll be fine. 
Same with me, as a new trader I use a trading bot also because that helps me to trade while I'm at work or traveling. I can use my spare time to to do manual trading and when I'm at a vacation or at work my trading bot is doing the work for me, and yes! it is profitable Smiley
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 06:06:11 PM

New traders are waiting for a repeat of 2017 and many newbies who think that trading in the cryptocurrency is easy, that's how it's all treated as a game

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 07:03:09 PM

New traders are waiting for a repeat of 2017 and many newbies who think that trading in the cryptocurrency is easy, that's how it's all treated as a game
Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not the same as it was in 2017. I think that market growth will not be as big as before. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will be global and smooth.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:22:26 PM

Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not the same as it was in 2017. I think that market growth will not be as big as before. The growth of the cryptocurrency market will be global and smooth.
Crypto can bounce back even though it might not be like 2017, many people hope that time can be played back and beginners can only observe history and look ahead. There are a lot of things happening this year between countries that have already begun economic industrialization with Crypto, of course this will be more interesting and Crypto will increase because it is recognized by the world.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:53:40 PM

Venturing into a new life must cost one something and as a  trader you must sacrifice something before you can get use to it. I can speak of my experience, the first time I get into trade I lost almost $300 which is much more valuable in my local currency, till now am still feeling bad about my lost. It was after the lost I gained more knowledge and insight into trade, till now am doing great with trade as never before.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:00:23 AM

Maybe they are not playing to lose, but they just don't know how to trading yet.
Your friend would not losing money if he sold the coins before the price worse.
When trading, you must think yourself as a trader, not as an investor.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:06:21 AM

this is going to happen with new traders whether it is anybody this is the law of nature people learnt by their mistakes finally they will learn many things.
In my opinion trader statement not a easy so needs for that more skills, basically i am in here more time but i can't understand fully about trading but i can do something necessary making some profitable. Seems like that i want suggest everyone new traders take joined popular trading group and keep learning more and more then you will make profits.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:10:24 AM

Is your friend margin trading?

Else technically if one bought something at price A, unless that thing became $0, else he won't lose the entire $50
For example if i would have bought Ethereum at $1,000, as long as i hold and don't cut loss, i will never loss the entire $1,000 (Unless it went $0)

The main problem with trading is that most people have no constructive trading plan to enter and exit
Most just bought a coin, then hodl and believe that it will come back
Of course some coin does come back but not all

Thus, always have a trading plan and void off emotion because emotion kills
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:27:46 AM

I often wonder what is a trader? Is it something you can learn then how do you learn it? How can you become good at something if it is like gambling? I see these stock exchange apps on google play and they all show people winning money not losing. It looks just like gambling and you choose up or down. How can you possibly train or study for this? Yet you do get full-time traders?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: