Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont be surprised if ETH hits 4000$  (Read 6936 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:06:25 PM

Your analysis is so good .I think after 2020 the halving could make reach eth to 4000$ .Its so possible .I think the POS project will helps to decrease the selling pressure of eth and make eth hold to the investor .Waiting for that time for eth to reach the mark as i am also holding my eth.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:49:31 PM

It will be a great surprised if the ETH price will $4000 in the recent future that because of the most of the economy are now challenging this crypto payment system as the illegal because of the anonymity nature. So, Until and unless the 50% of the economy are not accepting this crypto as a legal tender the price of the ETH will hardly go $500.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:52:38 PM

i dont think so, bitcoin has max supply 21 million, while eth not can you imagine 1 eth is 4000$ with supply more than 100 million, and will be more in 2020.
even for reach 1k again it will be hard for ETH, unless if like last pump come again.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:50:48 PM

i dont think so, bitcoin has max supply 21 million, while eth not can you imagine 1 eth is 4000$ with supply more than 100 million, and will be more in 2020.
even for reach 1k again it will be hard for ETH, unless if like last pump come again.
it will indeed be very difficult to achieve. with so much inventory reaching $ 4000 for each ETH is bound to be very difficult. even with my pump we will not be stable and last long, because maybe the dump will also occur immediately after the pump.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:59:52 PM

Op you should have give us the expected value of bitcoin after halving in the year 2020 which will necessitate the value of ethereum to hit $4000 in the year 2021 as you speculated above. This is because bitcoin value movement is the determining factor that will influence ethereum market value.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:06:23 PM

I believe that ethereum will go to $ 4000 but I am not sure if in 2020 eth will be $ 4000. the main reason is that the dominance of the bitcoin market continues to increase and many altcoins will suffer as well as ethereum. investors only believe in bitcoin if dominance will continue to increase. my prediction for ethereum can be to $ 4000 by 2021.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:18:11 AM

I won't be surprised but it doesn't look like this will happen this year. it takes time and also big hype if ethereum wants to reach that value because indeed when bitcoin itself experiences a downward trend it's quite difficult altcoin can experience an increase. this usually happens when bitcoin goes up
Agree that indeed to experience an increase, most altcoins are waiting for the moment of the increase in bitcoin before they can afford to experience an increase in price. for an increase that occurs without the influence of bitcoin is quite difficult.,like they will do hardfork or there is information about new market listings

undergroundartpal

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

$4k? That's a stretch, isn't it? And I say that as someone who appreciates ETH.

Then again, I never thought Bitcoin would be worth what it is today, sooooo...
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:30:05 PM

$4k? That's a stretch, isn't it? And I say that as someone who appreciates ETH.

Then again, I never thought Bitcoin would be worth what it is today, sooooo...

I will be not surprised if it happens one day, as Ethereum has more functions than BTC. I am sure that still, ETH is undervalued. However, we cannot wait for its great growth very soon. Suppose that everything will begin in 2020, after the launch of Ethereum 2.0 and Bitcoin halving.
Then, we can see ETH offered for at least 800-1000, and it will be not the top trice for this cryptocurrency.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:09:29 PM

I will be not surprised if it happens one day, as Ethereum has more functions than BTC. I am sure that still, ETH is undervalued. However, we cannot wait for its great growth very soon. Suppose that everything will begin in 2020, after the launch of Ethereum 2.0 and Bitcoin halving.
Then, we can see ETH offered for at least 800-1000, and it will be not the top trice for this cryptocurrency.
So, if we say that Ethereum has more function than bitcoin, then why is Ethereum still lagging behind? I have used both technology and I have really not found anything that is much more different or more spectacular that Ethereum offers that bitcoin does not. I really dint think there is any point comparing both of them because they can never be compared in any way, bitcoin will always remain the only one coin that has all the functions that is needed to make cryptocurrency be recognized globally.

In future maybe when bitcoin reaches some amount, Ethereum could go to that $4000 because if you really take a look at it, Ethereum has always been growing because of bitcoin bull run, and even the last all time high that Ethereum had was during the bull run of bitcoin.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:19:36 PM

I think $4000 is such an unrealistic number to accomplish but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that anything can happen in crypto. Very interesting timelines to watch out for too, I've read in a trusted news site that ETH is on demand to Muslim's now, which is great for mass adoption in the country, and especially ETH. We'll see what happens in 2020 with the halvening, I'll be so happy if it reaches just $800 tbh.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:55:32 PM

ETH takes a long time to rise again.  But perhaps at $ 4k this is a too large number for ETH to achieve.  ETH price does not seem to change in the past 2 months while the market is green.  Unable to predict anything in the future, let us wait and expect it to rise again.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:17:20 PM

After bitcoin halving in 2020 don't be surprised if ETH hits 4000$ before 2021,this are the reasons why i think its possible

1. The teams are willing to try out new things with the project,many projects that have already achieved what ETH have ends up surrendering but ETH teams are not showing sign of stopping

2. I cant say more about the ETH2.0 upgrade but the POS implementation will make it worthwhile,the reason why i invested in some POS coins is to use the gains to sustain and get many daily needs till the day when holding them will pay off big,the POS will make many investors want to hold ETH for long term ultimately will leads to more adoption

Interesting, i personally doubt that a pos implementation can shoot up eth to that highs. Could you please explain on which calculation that prediction of 4000$ is based? is it just a random number cause you you hope that it will happen or is it based on anything else?
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 10:31:40 PM

I think 4K is too Hype. Althought By reducing the cost of crypto transactions, Vitalik is trying to improve scalability. The Ethereum network is bigger than Bitcoin, so this is very important. The Ethereum network can offer other opportunities, for example hosting a variety of decentralized applications (DApps) and smart contracts. Unlike the Bitcoin blockchain network, which only facilitates BTC transactions. but Eth has an unlimited number of coins

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 12:36:09 PM

Those are just baseless predictions. I am currently holding ETH but if ETH reaches the 1k mark I will sell out the amount of ETH I have, I think I do not have the patience to wait for it to reach 4k

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:37:05 PM

ETH takes a long time to rise again.  But perhaps at $ 4k this is a too large number for ETH to achieve.  ETH price does not seem to change in the past 2 months while the market is green.  Unable to predict anything in the future, let us wait and expect it to rise again.
It will take time to reach that value, the team needs to convince it's investors and holders that is worthy to hold and wait, if there's a lots of big news that will bring more interest to this project then chances to see  bigger and higher jump may happen, it's crypto industry and huge rise is always possible for project that will bring high interest to it's investors.

Why do you think it will ever reach that price? I mean, the whole crypto market has to enter a massive uptrend and it's not looking like this going to happen very soon. Right now BTC dominance is growing, so for other coins like ETH that's not going to be easy to make an outbreak and gain significantly.
pa6a24

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 01:21:14 PM

Those are just baseless predictions. I am currently holding ETH but if ETH reaches the 1k mark I will sell out the amount of ETH I have, I think I do not have the patience to wait for it to reach 4k

I think the bulk of the population will do the same. Although the raise of up to 1000 now sounds unrealistic

▄▄▄████▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ██████████████████████████████
   ████████▌████████▀  ▄█████▀   ██
  ██████▌██▌▐█████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄███
 ███▌███ ██▌ ███▀   ▄████▀   ▄███████
 ███ ██▌ ▐██ ▐█▀   ████▀   ▄█████████
███▌ ██▌ ▐██▌ ▀█  ███▀    ██████   ███
███▌ ▐█▌  ███  ▀████▀   ▄█████     ███
███▌ ▐██  ██    ▀██▀   ▄████     ▄████
 ██▌  ██▌     █  ▀█   █████     ▄████
 ███  ▀██    ███  ▀█▄████▀    ▄██████
  ███▄    ▄  ▀██▀    ▀▀    ▄████████
   █████████▄    ▄█▄    ▄██████████
    ██████████████████████████████
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀████▀▀▀

BitWings

PRIVATE SALE: UNTIL AUGUST 31

PUBLIC SALE: SEP 1 - NOV 30
Minephone
Whitepaper
Onepager
Linkedin
Twitter
ICO Presentation
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:23:39 PM

I won’t be surprised but I will not also expecting at the same time.i have some ethereum in my wallet but so far I have no plans of adding more since I am on focus in Bitcoin buying before the 2020 halving happens.because it’s more practical to invest to the host currency than other alts .more special because bitcoin growth has been expecting for more than a year now so 2020 for sure market isn’t ready for another hype more than what 2017 brings

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:16:46 PM

I am optimistic about ETH in the long-term. Smart contracts will be huge. A lot of people seem to think smart contract means ICO platform and nothing more. That is just the beginning. Smart contracts are just way more efficient than repetitive manual processes. They will be a key part of the next wave of automation to hit society, and ETH as the pre-eminent smart contract platform is well-placed to benefit dramatically.

This isn't near-term though, we are talking years here. Shorter term ETH may well increase in price significantly, but the OP's suggestion of $4k seems too much. Given that ETH will surely continue to move with the whole market to a large extent, then $4k ETH would mean insane increase for a lot of other coins too. I just don't think the markets will be sufficiently bullish for that to happen any time soon.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:56:11 PM

I want to say Amen to that your prediction as that is really my hope for ethereum to keep on growing from strength to strength so that some of us that are long term holder will benefit from our investment in time to come.

I think the bulk of the population will do the same. Although the raise of up to 1000 now sounds unrealistic

I don't really see it as an unrealistic expectations but it is dependent on the impact of Bitcoin halving come 2020 and it was mentioned by  OP in his submission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: