Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dont be surprised if ETH hits 4000$  (Read 6936 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:13:57 AM

Very confident predictions, but I doubt that ETH will reach $4,000 by 2021 for a coin without fixed supply I think it is impossible. Although Ethereum is very in demand but I don’t see prices will skyrocket that much because in the next few years we are not sure if it still be the 2nd dominating coin.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:32:24 AM

It is too high in my opinion if we want to see the price of altcoin increase up to that point. even I myself have long seen that altcoin prices, especially ethereum, have not experienced a significant increase in recent periods. as a result of trends that have indeed changed
all possibilities can happen and no one predicts with certainty and if indeed the ETH can reach that value I think it is something that is awaited by investors of course for me whatever the value is good if it has developed and increased in value or price and in investment with currencies crypto or a; tcoin everything is possible
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

Ethereum is one of the best altcoins on the market. it's only after Bitcoin in value, if Bitcoin is the king of the market then I believe that Ethereum is the queen. We have seen Ethereum still leading the altcoin through storms in price. However, I think that it will be difficult for Ethereum to reach $ 4,000, which is too high for the time being.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:07:01 PM

Just multiply eth current volume and multiply the price right now until 4k.
Will hire hackers and developers to magically multiply the volume but to get the price you are looking you need all these efforts to invest huge amount of money in the ETH market  Tongue. You know and everyone know that is not going to happen with the current market situation then why you are dreaming about that.

I think ETH will definitely rule the market volume if the price is 4k so i think it's quite impossible. Except this happen in thr long long future when bitcoin's pricenalready above 50k
There was a time when ETH was moving higher and everyone thought that it will over take the market capital of bitcoin but then bitcoin cannot be challenged by any other coin no matter how hard they try  Tongue.
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:07:11 PM

It is unlike the Ethereum value reach $4,000 from now to 2021. By the way, when is the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade is going to be implemented? No date I guess, the Ethereum upgrade is not happening any time soon because the Ethereum team failed to do the upgrade since 2018 and nobody knows the official date for Ethereum Network upgrade to date. 
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:00:36 AM

After bitcoin halving in 2020 don't be surprised if ETH hits 4000$ before 2021,this are the reasons why i think its possible

1. The teams are willing to try out new things with the project,many projects that have already achieved what ETH have ends up surrendering but ETH teams are not showing sign of stopping

2. I cant say more about the ETH2.0 upgrade but the POS implementation will make it worthwhile,the reason why i invested in some POS coins is to use the gains to sustain and get many daily needs till the day when holding them will pay off big,the POS will make many investors want to hold ETH for long term ultimately will leads to more adoption

I don't think your points can sustain the price to hit $4000 after Bitcoin halving, the price's grows in organic way if we follow a calendar or create a calendar based on the growth of the market, I have doubt it will reach that level, I'm very bullish about Ethereum, some of my earnings coming Yobit are traded in Ethereum, and kept in my wallet, but I want to be more realistic.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:29:29 AM

To be honest, I was very surprised if ETH really could hit 4000 $, because seeing the current price conditions there was only
a slight increase. That's also the current price of ETH is still around 200 $ is still too far to go to the price of 4000 $. In my
opinion the 4000 $ sell target is still too impossible to achieve. I predict from the results of technical analysis of ETH price
movements, the possibility of ETH up to a maximum of 800 $. That is, if it is achieved, it has already achieved ETH, and also
made a decent profit for the holder.
not only you will be surprised to see that, even we will all be surprised if eth prices reach that level, but I also guarantee that there will be many threads that say they regret not holding back eth or anything like that. but, looking at the current situation, it is quite difficult to estimate that price, even eth is also quite difficult to reach the price of $ 200 for this year. I also estimate that the eth price may reach as high as $ 800 to $ 1,000.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:50:34 AM

It is unlike the Ethereum value reach $4,000 from now to 2021. By the way, when is the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade is going to be implemented? No date I guess, the Ethereum upgrade is not happening any time soon because the Ethereum team failed to do the upgrade since 2018 and nobody knows the official date for Ethereum Network upgrade to date. 
I have read an article that mention that the ethereum team is currently busy preparing for the transition from ethereum to ethereum 2.0 and also mentioned that the launch of ethereum 2.0 will be carried out in 2020 precisely on January and in my opinion, this is still just speculation, so, it is better if we have to wait for the official announcement from the ethereum team, hopefully with eth making the transition to eth 2.0 this will have a positive influence on raise ethereum prices in the future.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:53:38 AM

I have read an article that mention that the ethereum team is currently busy preparing for the transition from ethereum to ethereum 2.0 and also mentioned that the launch of ethereum 2.0 will be carried out in 2020 precisely on January and in my opinion, this is still just speculation, so, it is better if we have to wait for the official announcement from the ethereum team, hopefully with eth making the transition to eth 2.0 this will have a positive influence on raise ethereum prices in the future.

We've already know they will have something big in the future and exactly next year, what are we waiting for ? Wait the price is pumped hard then we'll buying ?
I think it's the best time to buy ethereum since they have a vision for cryptocurrency industry and ofcourse they had many plans for their future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: