Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ICOs, what we can do?  (Read 7311 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:29:36 PM

The only possible way is to prevent or prevent similar precedents in the future.  After all, what is necessary for scammers in the first place?  This is our money.  If there is no money that flows into fraudulent projects, then these projects simply cannot exist.  They cannot be realized to the extent that some of these fraudulent schemes have already been implemented.  Dissemination of information is our main weapon today.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:31:30 PM

We should stay away from the scam project if we want to protect our money. We should be smart when it comes to investment, there are so many greedy people in the market that creating fake projects. We should be knowledgeable enough if we want to make investment.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:34:37 PM

We should stay away from the scam project if we want to protect our money. We should be smart when it comes to investment, there are so many greedy people in the market that creating fake projects. We should be knowledgeable enough if we want to make investment.
That is all we can do for now, just stay away to those projects.

There is no regulation when it comes to creating an ICO project. That's why scammers are free to create scam projects as long as they want.
They just create and build a solid project/platform to show their community and investors that they have a great project but in the end, they will just end up the same as other scam projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:07:31 PM

Hi, recently so many past-ICOs turned into a scam or a deadcoin.
Is there anything what we can do to punish them? More than 2 years ICOs are scamming us and still people are investing, is this really a world what we want to create?

You have different perspectives and opinions from what we have experienced since 2 years ago ... we have seen and participated in so many ICO projects that have been successful and we have received payments according to our performance for several months ... and I disagree if you said that they have deceived us for the past 2 years ... so my advice to you to be able to learn about how to choose a good ICO in the future because there are many aspects that we must learn to get to know a good ICO in the future so you don't fall victim to fraud.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:19:46 PM

If people knew a project is scam, they won't invest. So saying we should stay away from scam projects still poses the big question;  how do we stay away from scam projects? Some projects will appear legit, sorry to say even some projects hosting IEO have negative intentions and hence are scam. The best thing to do is remove any form of greed after proper due diligence, then invest when fully convince but do not invest what you can't afford to lose. The fact that a team does AMA or project has a large community doesn't  mean the project can never be scam, if the team has no intentions to develop the project in the long run, that means the major reason behind the project is just to generate funds for the team , so it's scam. Let's just be careful, sometimes the more you look the less you see.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:49:45 PM

If people knew a project is scam, they won't invest. So saying we should stay away from scam projects still poses the big question;  how do we stay away from scam projects? Some projects will appear legit, sorry to say even some projects hosting IEO have negative intentions and hence are scam. The best thing to do is remove any form of greed after proper due diligence, then invest when fully convince but do not invest what you can't afford to lose. The fact that a team does AMA or project has a large community doesn't  mean the project can never be scam, if the team has no intentions to develop the project in the long run, that means the major reason behind the project is just to generate funds for the team , so it's scam. Let's just be careful, sometimes the more you look the less you see.
You're definitely right. It is difficult for every individual to know if a project that they would invest their money is a scam or not because even the project has a good whitepaper, website, and a promising team members they are chances that it will turn out to be a scam project. Also, we can't do anything at all if we have been victim of fraudulent activities because most of us don't have the ability to track them down.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:25:33 PM

There is not much we have to do to punish the scammers, because the scope of crypto does not yet have rule of law, including for the investment business. new projects emerge whenever he wants and more and more opportunities for scammers to fool investors. Here we are required to always be vigilant against the bad possibilities that will occur other.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:48:51 AM

Is there anything what we can do to punish them? More than 2 years ICOs are scamming us and still people are investing, is this really a world what we want to create?

I dont think there is any instituted body at the moment that can help punish scam ICOs. The only thing one can do is to avoid getting scammed by putting all precautions in place because if you eventually get scammed, the only person to blame will be you

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:58:09 AM

of course that's not the world we want if there are still many scam ICO projects in the past few years, as prize hunters we can only report ICO scams through this forum or on social media. more details if really want to punish them is through the authorities or to the police about the theft money from investors. only investors can punish them because their money is in the hands of an ICO scam.
sandra2010

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:19:41 AM

There are no centralized agent which controls scam ICOs, so from my view of point the solution is to inform others about this scam so the investors will take care about it.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:37:03 AM

I tell my story and I move on! I have been scammed, many times in the past when I was younger, and recently few times in crypto-currencies.
I tell my side and my conclusions to others, for them to learn and to not make the same mistake I did. Second thing is moving on and putting that
behind me, one more lesson learned, next time I be more careful!
   I don't blame others for my mistakes! When I make a bad call I believe it's all on me then. I don't ask for retribution, I try to educate myself
more not get in the same situation again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:24:47 AM

We can do is advice those who don't want to be fooled and lost big amount. scam projects are still there because of lowlife supporters or we should say fools who still support the project that they know it didn't have any potential to grow or even have a long term goal. this kind of their behavior is attract scammers to make their own project and victimize others. let's help them to gain learnings and become wise..

Watch out for this SPACE!
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:44:43 AM

even most of ICOs is scam. so sad to hear that.

i think what we can do is stopping to invest in shit project. there is no demand there is no supply too
so, shit dev wont create new shit project anymore

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:45:53 AM

There is not much we have to do to punish the scammers, because the scope of crypto does not yet have rule of law, including for the investment business. new projects emerge whenever he wants and more and more opportunities for scammers to fool investors. Here we are required to always be vigilant against the bad possibilities that will occur other.
There is nothing you can do if that project is down because ICOs are often viewed as risky projects and are always considered carefully when investing. In the past, any investor would invest in ICO because at that time ICO were a popular profit making trend in 2017 but in 2018 ICO are no longer interested by many investors and are all scam projects.

This year, IEO is new investment trend because it is much safer than many other ICO projects and can be liquid at any time if desired. Personally, I am very interested in join IEO at big exchanges because it is a place where many good projects are concentrated.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Cryptotrajder

Activity: 19
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 09:55:17 AM

i believe that we can be able to avoid scam ico's if we educate ourselves but the sad reality is, most people are not willing to put in the hard work which is "researching", before investing your hard earned money. What we should be able to do instead as a community is, if we see something suspicious we need to do our research and share what we learned to anybody.

Doin research is good idea, but let's be honest. If you want to create scam, which you will closed and steal 2-3 millions$ why can't you spend 2 years preparing perfect project, with perfect team and perfect marketing?
You can spend for example 500 000$ invest and then rise money through ICO. It will usually pay off.

There is no possible to avoid scam ICO in 100%.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:35:10 AM

No, this is the truth today because scammers are hard to catch and they hide in another human identity. So all we can do is check to see if a new ICO is trustworthy and notify all forum members immediately so that we can avoid scam campaigns today.
The only thing we can do now is to work together and we must start now.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:00:25 PM

maybe there is nothing we can do with ICO's that were a scam. the only thing is not thinking about it (sincerity). unless the ICO project has legal legality, so you can report it. actually we don't want to make the image of crypto and blockchain bad. but this is a freedom created from blockchain and crypto. someone can make a bad project, but can also make a successful project.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

maybe there is nothing we can do with ICO's that were a scam. the only thing is not thinking about it (sincerity). unless the ICO project has legal legality, so you can report it. actually we don't want to make the image of crypto and blockchain bad. but this is a freedom created from blockchain and crypto. someone can make a bad project, but can also make a successful project.

There is something we can do for it and that is for us to avoid them, we should be careful with it, and let the investors or users making sure that they know what they are doing and as much as possible to avoid ICO, as some ICO may not be a scam, but most of the team nowadays after ICO doesn't care about the price anymore, they are just after how much they have raised.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:28:21 PM

Let alone more and more people are deceived by the ICO scam project and therefore they will think not to happen to him a time so that people will run to IEO better and don't be too careless fraud always lurks prey
poodle63

Activity: 2702
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:37:53 PM

We all can decide to stop every investment in ICOs until there's a strong regulatory body to oversee the affairs of ICOs. Looking at past records most ICOs were scam that ended in regrets of investment funds by investors.

Im not sure if the regulation will help a lot, in this case, consider about not all countries can use the same regulatory framework. They have their own judgement on this ico case. As far as i know, some countries have already made a regulation to the ico but the fact that so many icos are coming from the different countries that make the regulation is not yet effective to prevent the scam project. what we can do the report that scam project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: