Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:51:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to exchange big amounts?  (Read 4001 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:59:02 PM

Yes I think. From my experience I used chengelly and shape shift few time. And the highest amount I exchange is 11 or maybe 12 ETH. And it's went fine. This kind of exchange is not a big one rather than a medium size. So if you are gonna exchange like 100-200 Eth or similar amount then I would suggest you to GI to a exchange like binance or kucoin or huobi. They are more compatible with any amount almost.

zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:14:25 PM

It’s recommended to use exchange like binance for huge sum of transaction for safety precarious and to avoid issues ! Although Shapeshift and Changelly are also good but for large amount of transactions , binance is much better !

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:39:54 PM

Depends on what exchange you will using. We should not using not reliable exchange for huge amount.
I think you will be ok if you using binance because they already have many crypto users on their exchange.

Is there any exchange that can't diasaapper or that has total guarantee Exchanges? None have such guarantee. And storing such high amount to the exchangeis not a safe plan because anything  can happen in the future.

of course no but the possibility is fairly small  . before they dissapear , it would take many years especially if they still have alot of costumers and earning verry well on thier platform and if the day comes that they want to quit , they will still give an advance warning about making a withdrawals before the platform shutdowns  . when it comes to security , top exchangers are also guarantee to be secure but they cant avoid hacking and no one can  but the odds   of hacking are too low  . overall its still safe to exchange big amounts as long as you can afford it or you can aford it to loose
Genkotsu

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:04:17 PM

if you want to make large exchanges, I suggest you use trusted exchanges such as Binance or KuCoin, they have security stability, some of the functions they offer are very convenient and easy to use. I don't think the cost is too expensive, because the most important thing is security and comfort in large exchange transactions.
recently binance just got hacked and hacker ar stolen 7,000 BTC from binance, even binance still trusted and have high volume trade exchange, are you still want to exchange cryptocurrency on this xchange

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:59:32 AM

Ideally you should use your own wallet, there are many types of cold wallets that support storing multiple coins. Or you can keep a coin on the wallet of the platform itself. Do not store money on the floor, most likely you will lose your money.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:29:41 PM

if you want to make large exchanges, I suggest you use trusted exchanges such as Binance or KuCoin, they have security stability, some of the functions they offer are very convenient and easy to use. I don't think the cost is too expensive, because the most important thing is security and comfort in large exchange transactions.
recently binance just got hacked and hacker ar stolen 7,000 BTC from binance, even binance still trusted and have high volume trade exchange, are you still want to exchange cryptocurrency on this xchange
But there is no assurance for the traders they will get money back if this happens many time even for binance since most of the exchanges will shutdown after the hack but some how binance managed it from their profits.

For trading high volume some exchanges could be trusted but we should immediately move it to the core wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1403

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:34:13 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 09:24:33 AM by albon

I prefer the top exchange platforms in the cryptocurrency market like LATOKEN, Binance, CoinBene..ect I do not recommend using unknown platforms and if you use one of them, just try on a small amount, All the top safe exchange platforms do not worry your money is safe only you have to check the transaction fees and the duration of the withdrawal, You can find it on the website pages or you can submit your question to support.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:22:44 AM

Yes, you can exchange big amounts, but before that, you should understand how far the exchange will send your money on time. There might be a higher fee, but your money will be very secure until you withdraw them to your own wallet. I prefer a mostly binance exchange when I want to exchange higher amounts.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:01:18 AM

Hey.
Is it safe to exchange big amounts on non-custodial exchangers like changelly or shapeshift, or are they designed for small transactions?
I'm a newbie and I want to know if it's safe. Also, I want to know if it's safe to exchange crypto on classical exchanges like binance.

I prefer the top exchange platforms in the cryptocurrency market like LATOKEN, Binance, CoinBene..ect I do not recommend using unknown platforms and if you use one of them, just try on a small amount, All the top safe exchange platforms do not worry your money is safe only you have to check the transaction fees and the duration of the withdrawal, You can find it on the website pages or you can submit your question to support.

Latoken, binance and coinbene are exchange sites which you can store your crypto too. OP asking about 3rd party exchange site where you can only exchange your crypto to other crypto.
IIRC there is max amount we can exchange on non-custodial exchangers.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:33:25 AM

Hey.
Is it safe to exchange big amounts on non-custodial exchangers like changelly or shapeshift, or are they designed for small transactions?
I'm a newbie and I want to know if it's safe. Also, I want to know if it's safe to exchange crypto on classical exchanges like binance.
I would like to Kucoin rather than Binance exchange. I use this exchange more than two years. I aslo use Binance, Hitbtc, Bittrex, ForkDelta, Latoken, Bit-z, whitebit.com and also more exchanges. 

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:53:53 AM

Hey.
I would like to Kucoin rather than Binance exchange. I use this exchange more than two years. I aslo use Binance, Hitbtc, Bittrex, ForkDelta, Latoken, Bit-z, whitebit.com and also more exchanges. 
Whitebit is quite a new exchange, it's hard to trust them with big amount of money although they have a decent volume now, honestly, I just recently heard of that exchange and I would not trust it for big amount.

When it comes to trading with big money, let's not take chances, it's better to trust bigger and old exchanges with our money, and those exchange should be regulated exchange so they will give a client protection as they monitored and regulated by the authority.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:00:05 PM

Crypto exchanges are still growing and advancing. Improvements have come in for now looking at the security issues the pioneers encountered. Binance has so far delivered satisfactorily and they've won many hearts even though they had some security issues as well  You should always conduct research on the current status of the exchange you're about to use at any moment.

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:13:39 PM

Hey.
Whitebit is quite a new exchange, it's hard to trust them with big amount of money although they have a decent volume now, honestly, I just recently heard of that exchange and I would not trust it for big amount.

When it comes to trading with big money, let's not take chances, it's better to trust bigger and old exchanges with our money, and those exchange should be regulated exchange so they will give a client protection as they monitored and regulated by the authority.
Whitebit exchange is somehow being shilled out over this forum specially into this altcoin section.I don't even see a reason why would I consider on using up this exchange even to those newbie ones should really avoid these exchangers yet there were lots of better options or simply trade or use those top tier exchange to avoid all the possible headaches you would able to experience.Talking about changely and shapeshift these are instant exchanger and its not possible for you to store up big amounts.Hence, there are specific limits on how much amount you would able to convert on and also shapeshift do already had that KYC that's why lots of users move out to other service.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:27:24 PM

Hey.
use known exchanges whenever you want to exchange big amounts of tokens.
Binance
Kucoin
Bittrex
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:29:35 PM

There are a lot of exchangers on the network (now I’m only talking about good ones), there is a lot of competition among them, there are entire aggregator sites with reviews about these exchangers, such sites give me a hit. It’s worth it to deceive the customer at least once, as they immediately put him on the black list, which means that the killers will circumvent such an exchanger, which will deprive him of profit.
I have not heard of a single case of "unsuccessful" exchange of large sums on these platforms.
After that I found out that there are a lot of negative reviews about this exchanger, fortunately all of them were decided in favor of the client.
In any case, always read the reviews. I used the changelly exchanger several times, and was not satisfied. I got my money, but the process took longer than promised.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:54:04 PM

There are a lot of exchangers on the network (now I’m only talking about good ones), there is a lot of competition among them, there are entire aggregator sites with reviews about these exchangers, such sites give me a hit. It’s worth it to deceive the customer at least once, as they immediately put him on the black list, which means that the killers will circumvent such an exchanger, which will deprive him of profit.
I have not heard of a single case of "unsuccessful" exchange of large sums on these platforms.
After that I found out that there are a lot of negative reviews about this exchanger, fortunately all of them were decided in favor of the client.
In any case, always read the reviews. I used the changelly exchanger several times, and was not satisfied. I got my money, but the process took longer than promised.

Sure, I always read the rewiews, but to be more confident I prefer to ask people also.
Could you tell how long did you wait? Tested changelly twice last week, first time transaction took aboout 30 mins, second one... about 45 or something
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:09:27 PM

What exactly is the term 'safe' you are referring to? Is it that your identity and your transactions will always be safe and not exposed? or Safe to get your money back right after you exchange a big amount? If it is about your history on the exchange, I doubt that it will be safe forever because hackers can even pull out kyc documents. BUt if it's just getting your money after you exchange is guaranteed safe in top exchanges or or even in my local exchanger is also safe.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:43:10 PM

What exactly is the term 'safe' you are referring to? Is it that your identity and your transactions will always be safe and not exposed? or Safe to get your money back right after you exchange a big amount? If it is about your history on the exchange, I doubt that it will be safe forever because hackers can even pull out kyc documents. BUt if it's just getting your money after you exchange is guaranteed safe in top exchanges or or even in my local exchanger is also safe.
Maybe he do mean on the word "safe" do pertains when it comes to funds release if they are totally safe when it comes to exchanging huge amounts.
There are lots of reputable though but they are KYC required specially on bigger limits which is already a casual thing on most exchangers either those instant or
typical platforms we've been known.We cant totally say its safe but always stick out to the best one rather than on risking on unknowns.

shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:50:38 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 05:02:27 AM by shushu9977

There are few renowned and popular exchanges which are no problem to exchange crypto big amounts such as- Binance, Kucoin, Kraken, Coinbase, Houbi, Hitbtc etc. But every exchange has few rules and regulation such as fix withdraw amount, kyc process etc.  

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
passwordnow

Activity: 2982
Merit: 573

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:22:51 AM

There are few renowned and popular exchanges which are no problem to exchange crypto big amounts such as- Binance, Kucoin, Kraken, Coinbase, Houbi, Hitbtc etc. But every exchange has few rules and regulation such as fix withdraw amount, kyc process etc.  
Yes, they can turn on to your complains if something goes unusual with your transaction. They may require KYC but that's for sure that they will take care of your transaction. I refrain using your suggestion with Hitbtc, there's many complains about them.
For example.
HitBTC scam!

Their thread also has a lot of complains.
HitBTC.com - The most advanced cryptocurrency exchange

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀