Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:56:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No good projects from a long time  (Read 8258 times)
pawanjain (OP)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:42:48 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:40:09 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I believe good projects are still there with nice ideas and dedicated team. The main problem I realized is investors have lost their confidence in crypto market due to recent crash in 2018, many projects turned scams and coin value of most of the projects depreciated many folds. Even good projects are not able to retain values of their coins in current scenario.This market needs lot of inflow of money in the market and that should come by time. This is the right time to hold coins of some good projects, I hope the golden days of crypto will be back soon.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:41:49 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 02:28:17 PM by Decksperiment

If you could only do further research on other crypto projects then I'm sure you can find sound projects who are poised to disrupt with
their innovation!But don't worry, its just that the market had suffered a slump that there are gloomy sentiments within the community.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:28:35 PM

I believe good projects are still there with nice ideas and dedicated team. The main problem I realized is investors have lost their confidence in crypto market due to recent crash in 2018, many projects turned scams and coin value of most of the projects depreciated many folds. Even good projects are not able to retain values of their coins in current scenario.This market needs lot of inflow of money in the market and that should come by time. This is the right time to hold coins of some good projects, I hope the golden days of crypto will be back soon.

This is just the succinct answer to the issue. The project for crypto financing have really suffered a major setback which was caused by the people who used it as an opportunity for them to make quick bucks at the expense of the entire market that its so bad to the extent that any project is deemed scam from the beginning before proven otherwise and this has make serious developers do so much more for so much little.

When issue of ICO scam was rampant way back, it became an issue that even countries had to step in to protect their citizens and ban them from investing in ICO project. The admin of the forum had to even take a bold step in ensuring that advert slots were not sold to ICOs all these pointed to the direction that confidence have eroded the industry and when happen, that is the beginning of the end.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:39:53 PM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

This business suffered a decline because it is widely utilized for fraud. It is reasonable that now ICOS or IEO are difficult to get investors. I saw a good project and was listed at an Exchange gate like GMAT. The coin was included in the exchange in 2019, and if the graphics look very good and have potential.

Do not give up making a profit through the ICO project and IEO because one time, I am sure will have a high selling value.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:45:54 PM

Actually, there are so many good projects out there. It is just none of them get more attention from the public. On the other hands, there are so many projects created based on hype without having products leading the community and investors suffering in the process. That is why people think there is no good project after ETH.
do some research and you will see how big the world is.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:52:19 PM

I am pretty disappointed with all new coins as well, because there are scams everywhere even if those projects seem to be legit. I am investing in proven altcoins like ETH, BCH or LTC, because I am sick of losing my money with all those potential altcoins.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:26:45 PM

Unfortunately you are right, and now there really are no new coins that can compete with ethereum. Only old projects: eos, tron, waves are trying to bite off a piece of the pie from the fall in the price of ethereum. But many programmers do not want to implement something interesting, it is much easier to deceive gullible investors than to create something that will be useful to society in the future.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:52:05 PM

To create something worthwhile, huge efforts and a desire to work are needed. And now it’s easier for developers to create some semblance of a good project with promising prospects and leave with what they have time to gather from investors. One sheer fraud. Almost nothing worthy to find.
dzhan

Activity: 743

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:03:43 PM

The number of good projects is decreasing since 2017. I remember in 2017 there was a lot of promising projects, and you had the possibility to earn good profit by investing in any ICO project almost. Now the situation is harder, and you need to make a careful and long research before investing your money or time in any ICO project.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:44:18 PM

Like a wise man said, every challenge is an opportunity for some one to present a creative solution. It is obvious you have seen the lacuna in the space of Blockchain development and advancement, it will be a feather to you if you can come up with a solution to the pending. The first step to a solution is discovery, and that is what you have done in exact, what is your proffered solution towards your discovery.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:47:34 PM

The number of good projects is decreasing since 2017. I remember in 2017 there was a lot of promising projects, and you had the possibility to earn good profit by investing in any ICO project almost. Now the situation is harder, and you need to make a careful and long research before investing your money or time in any ICO project.

Making a good profit from a certain project does not explain that the project is a good one, there are so many projects that gave us a huge profit. Even Bitconnect itself, the most well known HYIP or Pyramid Scheme project gave us a huge profit daily.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

The world is not out of ideas or solutions but rather the market hasn't been very friendly these days. The era where the value of altcoin would be on a continuous increase is yet to commence, but hopefully we would be experiencing such in no distant time.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:59:07 PM

Looks like good projects and teams are working underground and they are not ready to launch there projects in this market which has been bearish or sideways for just too long now and also most of icos are struggling to raise any decent funds so most probably the peojects are delayed intentionally and im sure that with improving market we will start seeing good projects rolling out as well.

kbhutto

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:59:12 PM

I do not add new projects to my portfolio,only filled by old projects that are shining like ETH, NEO.New projects are full of promises from developers and new projects are difficult to compete with old projects so investing in new projects is like throwing money in the trash.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:03:41 PM

Indeed, this year there is no such an abundance of projects with a new interesting idea. I noticed tha there are many new exchanges began to be created  in the beginning of the IEO era. The number of projects with ICO significantly decreased. Now most investors want to receive short-term profits in the conditionst of the price growth of the cryptocurrency market. It's easier to invest in IEO on the large exchanges that guarantee them investment success.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:27:04 PM

You are a high level member and you are to know what the bad era we are in is causing to project. I wonder did sto start in 2018 I would have said it started this year but did not make much of a different
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:38:44 PM

The world is not out of ideas or solutions but rather the market hasn't been very friendly these days. The era where the value of altcoin would be on a continuous increase is yet to commence, but hopefully we would be experiencing such in no distant time.
You are right,new projects continue to try to be the best going forward,ideas continue to be carried out in various ways.I have seen several projects doing quite well so far.All of this will be a compliment from the community when market conditions changed and investors will again be interested in new project with amazing ideas.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:42:43 PM

No, they have not run out of idea, but instead they are more money oriented than they are driven to solve a problem.
This is what differentiate the former developers from the recent ones. What they are all aiming for is their pocket and nothing more than that.
Even those who have good idea among them just want to rush things up and to quickly pocket the investors money and dump the token in a shitty exchange.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 08:45:41 PM

There are still project from 2017 that investor really put lots of money that are yet to materialized and make any sense some have not yet fully launched so i think investor are careful and to come up with a successful project it will require much more work and convincing

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: