Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No good projects from a long time  (Read 8258 times)
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:42:26 AM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.
But even that is not going so well these days.

Is the world out of ideas or solutions?

There have been "good" ICO's in terms of returns for investors, but there's only a few ICO's that are good in a sense that they have created some coin that still has some potential and didn't fail already. This is your answer - people used to throw their money and every ICO, so you could profit even with shitcoins, but nowadays everyone is very careful, and since truly good projects are extremely rare, the average ICO return has plummeted.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifezanku

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:15:49 AM
Merited by Drai (1)

I thought am the only one that think like this, the rate of innovation in the industry has reduced and there's no really any tangible innovative projects out there. But anyway some of them might be working underground and very soon they will bring it to the world. The industry is still very young and many many new innovations will still resurface in the industry.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:16:16 AM

I have not come across any good and promising project either for long time now. I still believe some new project will come and honestly I don't mind waiting for longer time either.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:19:03 AM

That is the problem we now face in the cryptocurrency today. It seems the project teams no longer have the sound knowledge of what they want their project to create solution to. They only make up an idea and polish it to attract the newbies or mid knowledge investors.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:23:58 AM

it is not a matter of ideas about the project but market factors that influence the good and bad luck of the ongoing project. Many investors currently reconsider before investing because they think the market is weakening in addition to many fraud incidents. and this is what makes investors reluctant to invest. maybe if the market has stabilized and project fraud is reduced, many investors will take part in the project again.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 09:37:22 AM

In my opinion, there are still good projects, but they got lost in a pile of garbage. I also see such a problem as a loss of investor confidence. I think that everything can still change, but this requires a real revolution in cryptocurrencies.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 10:15:35 AM

The fact the downtrend in crypto affected all the project and to some extents it’s only the good ones that are standing at this time ! That’s why majority are junks and they won’t survive this dip because things have changed ! So it’s not about a project being good alone , it’s also about the situations that’s surrounds it

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:33:56 AM

There had come many ICOs in 2017 and a good number of STOs in 2018 and many IEOs in 2019 but hardly a few have made it to 'relatively better than others' list.
I wonder why haven't there come potential coins like ether. The only project that looked promising to me this year was bittorrent which was lauched on binance launchpad.

I agree with you, very few suitable projects appear in the cryptocurrency sphere, but there are very interesting projects that can change the various technologies and structures that we use in everyday life, and of course now it is much more difficult to create some suitable product, after all, now more time and opportunities are needed for this, but still this does not stop people and good projects sometimes appear, so its just matter of time when we will see great campaigns.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:46:22 AM

I agree with you, many projects with new ideas, innovations that are quite convincing and real products but they do not last long I mean the roadmap and development is not running properly. This is a condition that has always needed to be improved, we do not want projects related to crypto be considered only temporary or can be said investing in crypto projects has no future. I believe that a good project will certainly increase demand for tokens even in current market conditions
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:52:22 AM

Well, comparing projects success, I can only say 2019 has been a good year for the market as compared to 2018 when most ICOs failed due to the long bear market. In 2019, projects like smartfund, Bitrue, Divi etc have sailed through successfully and are now trading with good percentage rises and volumes. Maybe it is time, investors pay much attention to projects which adopts staking strategy.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 11:54:41 AM

I believe there was many good project that launch an ICO in 2017-2019 but the problem is they dont raised the sufficient amount(softcap not reach) to run the entire project thats why it was abandon, Mostly the ICO hype in 2017-2018 was not resulted in competitive and useful projects to date instead resulted a bunch of under perform cryptocurrency in the market that experiencing a major decline in value and price today.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:01:39 PM

Ethereum is a unique and viable project, guess that's why you mentioned it. I don't know much about how they plan using bittorent. It probably could be considered a unique & viable project too. I will have to learn more about it soon to be sure.
My view on this is, if a project is unique and viable, it will do well eventually especially if the developers are ideological, quick, meticulous, determined, open-minded, willing to experiment with different ideas, and hardworking
. There are very few new projects developers with this virtues

Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:16:12 PM

There are too much fraud project coming as ico, it’s a great problem of every investors and also bounty hunters! and otherwise many of ico and also ieo continuously failing their filling funds!     
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:23:48 PM

We can't  keep seeing good projects coming into crypto space from time to time,it takes time and experience to build real projects only scam projects are rushed that's why they keep showing up every day,bittorent is a legit project just like many projects from binance, people should take their time to investigate projects before promoting or investing

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 01:39:42 PM

Yes, this year is really disappointing for the investor as they are not seeing a good project to invest in. I saw some good IEO only in 2019 and lots of scam project. So, I can state the ICO market is at high risk now and lacks genuine project. I wish this situation would turn around soon and ICO market would get investor again. Maybe we have to wait till 2020 for a new & fresh ICO project.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 01:57:57 PM

Still many great and brilliant idea out there which is still not exposed.  But we can't guarantee all of that become popular then give us profit like before. So don't lose hope, you can be a part of the agen of change for crypto world. If you tried for being a follower, just be a founder  Grin

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

In my opinion, there are still good projects, but they got lost in a pile of garbage. I also see such a problem as a loss of investor confidence. I think that everything can still change, but this requires a real revolution in cryptocurrencies.

I guess the OP was referring to crypto prices who had suffered massive losses during the crypto winter and that is why he/she might be pointing out this idea that currently, there are "no good project" anymore  where in reality, we all knew that there are still a few who deserves our praises. I also want to point our that a token's price is not directly correlated to the overall worth of the project as this is a wrong idea often entertained by some members of the community. Conversely, we cannot directly say that a project's performance and fundamentals is excellent even if its token price is much higher than usual and vice versa.
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:06:48 PM

Most projects are now all copy paste from all those successful projects and most new social experiment projects are still not able to gain more popularity to make new investors because of this red market. Most experimental projects cannot sustain on this bear market so that's why they end up as scam projects.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 03:42:07 PM

Some projects have the same idea as ethereum, currently new projects show more tangible products and combine them with the blockchain and then produce tokens for fuel from products they have, lots of new coins, but because we have less information, we only see the new altcoin on the announcement thread and which runs the bounty, I'm sure there is a good altcoin out there and developers will come up with more promising new ideas

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 04:31:41 PM

Crypto projects since 2018 are mostly disappointing, Too many projects have failed and so many projects have resorted to scam, No projects have an innovative idea and real products related to blockchain and benefit this technology, I think it's hard to find a new coin project of up to a quarter of what the ethereum coin has achieved, The new project team lacks the huge financial liquidity for listing and development and great experience in the success of the project currency through the products of the project promoted, as they lack the fulfillment of their promises and set good objectives for their project before taking any money from investors' money, The market situation has now given investors and emerging project managers despair and frustration, but we hope that the market will improve and see good projects that will benefit the world of crypto.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: