Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2788 times)
Kurajec

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:42:21 PM

think the that platform will mobile this will be very conveniently. I have not seen anything like this before and will continue to monitor how the project will be implemented.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ygriffiny

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:29:21 PM

please tell me when the company will receive the first profit ? do you have any business plan? I would like to understand this in more detail.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:09:57 PM

please tell me when the company will receive the first profit ? do you have any business plan? I would like to understand this in more detail.

Hi vgriffiny,

Please check out our whitepaper on pages 70-77, you will see that full operation will commence from Jan 2023 and dividends will continue from then on. Unlike a lot of crypto projects this is a long term investment, a great option in any portfolio. It is worth noting that token holders will receive profits on the entire holding company's earnings and not just on the first project. All token holders will be eligible for a dividend payment at the instant we make that dividend. This will be a coordinated exercise where trading will be suspended on all exchanges for a limited time before, during and after the returns are paid.

Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:57:28 AM

⚡️Why is access to electricity so important and can it be replaced?

The use of diesel and petrol generators are commonplace in countries with limited access to electricity. This form of power generation is extremely expensive as fuel is purchased at retail prices and the price is constantly increasing. As a result, governments have had to subsidise the fuel price dramatically in order to “keep the lights on”.

⚡️What's the alternative?

Natural gas is the cleanest of the fossil fuels. African countries have large reserves of natural gas, most of which are flared in order to get to crude oil reserves Gigajoule Floating Solutions' gas power plants floating on barges, utilise these wasted gas reserves and use them as fuel to generate electricity. The waste products from our turbines are carbon dioxide (unlike other fossil fuels which produce large amounts of carbon monoxide) and steam. As a result this is an excellent solution that can make electricity available to everyone at a minimal cost.

Find out about our decision more on the website https://gigajoule.io/.

DustyCrew

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:24:41 AM

Hi vgriffiny,

Please check out our whitepaper on pages 70-77, you will see that full operation will commence from Jan 2023 and dividends will continue from then on. Unlike a lot of crypto projects this is a long term investment, a great option in any portfolio. It is worth noting that token holders will receive profits on the entire holding company's earnings and not just on the first project. All token holders will be eligible for a dividend payment at the instant we make that dividend. This will be a coordinated exercise where trading will be suspended on all exchanges for a limited time before, during and after the returns are paid.

It's hard to comprehend. Understand the scale of this project. Sometimes I even think it would be more logical to use security tokens for this.
tataqu

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:14:22 AM

think the that platform will mobile this will be very conveniently. I have not seen anything like this before and will continue to monitor how the project will be implemented.

Yes it means that it will be the maximum demand. so I think it's a good investment for the long term as it will be a real business.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:31:59 AM

I think that all the same it is necessary to carry out a bounty program or airdrop in order to create a large community and attract maximum attention to this project.

Hi vosongkiem,
Details of our bounty program will be shared very soon....watch this space!
turkprince

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:53:39 AM

are there any publications about the project in the media ? This is also very important for the development of the project. I think this project is worth attention.

Hi Musfita,
We were mentioned recently in this article https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd

very interesting material and I think that the project has a great future, but not all investors are certainly willing to wait so long to make a profit.
marinaharl

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:38:30 AM

what is the minimum contribution to the project now ? and does the discount amount depend on the investment amount ?
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:29:55 AM

what is the minimum contribution to the project now ? and does the discount amount depend on the investment amount ?
Be sure to buy some tokens for me. I think that the project has a great future and therefore will support the team in the near future. I will monitor how it all works in practice.

Thank you for your support. We are busy finalizing our presale contracts with our lawyers. Please could you record your willingness to participate here and we will get back to you once we are ready with options and instructions:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=vyKmi7x240SVYL4xK1J9F-SzBn4IsjxBhgoxfGjlVPlUNVBDRDBTMDJEOVlSWlJRMVNCSUdKUTlYSS4u
chigarelli

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:05:57 PM

are there any publications about the project in the media ? This is also very important for the development of the project. I think this project is worth attention.

Hi Musfita,
We were mentioned recently in this article https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd

it is very interesting and I think that the project will only develop and you will be able to attract the necessary amount to build the first power plant.
razma1985

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:44:19 PM

do I understand correctly that now you can get a discount of 30% ? and what is the minimum contribution and do I need to undergo the identity verification procedure?

the site has all the information about it. I think it's good business if the team has preliminary agreements with the Nigerian government.

as I understand it, they already have all the necessary agreements in this regard. But in order for the project to be implemented still need the necessary amount of money.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

tell please when will listing on exchanges ? How long do we have to wait for this. are you already negotiating this?

We are listing on exchanges, we are negotiating with several and will most likely list on a number of trusted exchanges. Next week we will provide information on how to take part in our presale. If you are interested, please record your interest here and we will get back to you with next steps:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=vyKmi7x240SVYL4xK1J9F-SzBn4IsjxBhgoxfGjlVPlUNVBDRDBTMDJEOVlSWlJRMVNCSUdKUTlYSS4u
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:06:48 AM

⚡️⚙️What is the essence of our developed technology of electricity production?

The basis of our unique technology lies in the use of gas turbines. In particular, the project will be equipped with Rolls Royce Trent aircraft engines (Boeing 777 and Airbus), produced at the Rolls Royce plant in Derby, UK, and adapted by the Siemens plant for power generation, named "SGT-A65".

The advantage of using this engine design is billions of dollars and more than 30 years of research to develop engines that have made them the most efficient, reliable and safe for crew and passengers with minimal fuel costs.

SGT-A65 has a continuous service life of 50,000 hours (6 years), after which the turbine is removed and replaced in less than 72 hours under a long-term maintenance contract, which is included in the cost of the project. In this way, Siemens can guarantee that the generator sets are able to operate for 95% of the hours in 20 years (or 40 years in the case of a lease extension).

Much more interesting information about the technology of electricity production,  proposed by the project Gigajoule on our website https://gigajoule.io/

turkprince

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:49:01 AM

⚡️⚙️What is the essence of our developed technology of electricity production?

The basis of our unique technology lies in the use of gas turbines. In particular, the project will be equipped with Rolls Royce Trent aircraft engines (Boeing 777 and Airbus), produced at the Rolls Royce plant in Derby, UK, and adapted by the Siemens plant for power generation, named "SGT-A65".

The advantage of using this engine design is billions of dollars and more than 30 years of research to develop engines that have made them the most efficient, reliable and safe for crew and passengers with minimal fuel costs.

SGT-A65 has a continuous service life of 50,000 hours (6 years), after which the turbine is removed and replaced in less than 72 hours under a long-term maintenance contract, which is included in the cost of the project. In this way, Siemens can guarantee that the generator sets are able to operate for 95% of the hours in 20 years (or 40 years in the case of a lease extension).

Much more interesting information about the technology of electricity production,  proposed by the project Gigajoule on our website https://gigajoule.io/
https://c.radikal.ru/c04/1909/fb/f0c117172a05.jpg

thank you this is very interesting information for me. I think you will succeed and you will be able to provide electricity to Africa.
kimnham9x

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:47:16 AM

wonderful project. I think investors will appreciate it. after all on this forum we see very little projects which bear real favor of for people.
shiritrong

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:43:26 AM

do you plan to take part in the conference which will be held in Moscow in October *?
idin77

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:32:07 AM

Hi Musfita,

very interesting material and I think that the project has a great future, but not all investors are certainly willing to wait so long to make a profit.

Nevertheless, we can be sure that the project will be in demand. This means investors receive almost guaranteed profit.
merba

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:28:15 AM

I think that all the same it is necessary to carry out a bounty program or airdrop in order to create a large community and attract maximum attention to this project.

Hi vosongkiem,
Details of our bounty program will be shared very soon....watch this space!

I will wait for news about the project. I will definitely buy tokens for me and will also take part in the bounty program.
Genna79

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:22:51 PM

Yes it means that it will be the maximum demand. so I think it's a good investment for the long term as it will be a real business.

Yes, now investments will be able to attract only projects that are related to real business. So users in 2019 are not ready to invest in white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: