Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2793 times)
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:05:03 PM

I see Gigajoule funding has achieved good results. 13 million coins were sold from a total supply of around 65 million. And the IEO period is still long. Is that reasonable?
can sell quite a lot of coins before IEO, in my opinion is pretty good if it's true  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
11uang

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:48:33 PM

tell me sales rounds have already started ? I don't really understand how I can buy tokens now and what payment methods exist

waiting for news on this about. But I will also buy tokens for me if the amount of the minimum Deposit is not large.

so far, there has not been any news regarding the start of sales. But as I understand it they are already negotiating with the exchange regarding the IEO
danielshahbaz

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:05:51 PM

I wonder why you chose Africa to start. I think there are many places in the world where such power plants are needed.

if the government supports them, why not? Especially there are a lot of resources so it will be the most profitable
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:37:51 PM

I do not really understand what Bank will be able to invest $ 700 million in your project ? and under what conditions will this happen ?
Hi leekin,
With the investment grade financial guarantees from an organisation like the World Bank, and the performance guarantees from the Siemens group together with the support of the export credit agencies of the UK and Germany, any number of the large commercial banks in the UK and Europe (either individually or in consortium) will fund the projects. These guarantees are earned by ensuring that the bankable study work is properly done in order to comply with all the necessary permits and authorisations required by the host government. This is what much of the funding raised through our IEO will be applied to. It is also comfortably within the specific skills set of the founders of the project.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:39:21 PM

I see Gigajoule funding has achieved good results. 13 million coins were sold from a total supply of around 65 million. And the IEO period is still long. Is that reasonable?
can sell quite a lot of coins before IEO, in my opinion is pretty good if it's true  Grin
Hi watergold,
The reference to approximately 13 million coins being sold, actually refer to the 20% reservation of tokens, 10% for the team and 10% for partners and advisors.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:40:58 PM

tell me sales rounds have already started ? I don't really understand how I can buy tokens now and what payment methods exist

waiting for news on this about. But I will also buy tokens for me if the amount of the minimum Deposit is not large.

so far, there has not been any news regarding the start of sales. But as I understand it they are already negotiating with the exchange regarding the IEO
Hi,
As mentioned on a number of platforms, but maybe not this one, we are waiting for our legal team to produce a private sale placement contract that both Gigajoule and the investor will be co-signers of.
danielshahbaz

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:43:06 PM

https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd

I read the material and I think that the project has a great future ... At least the team is doing something useful for the world.

Yes the publication in press this of course it is important for development project. Also, large investors often pay attention to publications in the media.

good material and I am sure that the project will be in demand. I will continue to monitor how it will all work in practice.
MrJuicyBacon

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 08:59:47 AM

in any case, the project looks interesting and I will buy tokens for me, especially since there is an opportunity to receive dividends and this pleases me.
danielshahbaz

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:27:26 AM

I think that not for every user is suitable that the timing of the project is so large. But it is obvious to me that there will be a guaranteed demand for tokens.
danielshahbaz

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:09:43 PM

I do not really understand what Bank will be able to invest $ 700 million in your project ? and under what conditions will this happen ?

Hi leekin,
With the investment grade financial guarantees from an organisation like the World Bank, and the performance guarantees from the Siemens group together with the support of the export credit agencies of the UK and Germany, any number of the large commercial banks in the UK and Europe (either individually or in consortium) will fund the projects. These guarantees are earned by ensuring that the bankable study work is properly done in order to comply with all the necessary permits and authorisations required by the host government. This is what much of the funding raised through our IEO will be applied to. It is also comfortably within the specific skills set of the founders of the project.

This is fine and early investors will get very good returns . But only those for whom it is acceptable to wait for a long time.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:20:53 PM

⚡️Gigajoule is a unique power generation solution

Gigajoule is a power generation solution that is based on a floating power plant. By bringing together the latest technologies from various industries within Gigajoule, we aim to make access to electricity open to millions of people who currently do not have the ability to use electricity.

The innovative solution from Gigajoule is powered by natural gas and is the gas turbines are placed onto floating vessels.

This is based on the SeaFloat series from Siemens - https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/power-generation/power-plants/seafloat.html.

In order to learn more about the decision of Gigajoule visit  the official website of our project https://gigajoule.io

safshan

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:57:24 PM

I wonder why you chose Africa to start. I think there are many places in the world where such power plants are needed.

if the government supports them, why not? Especially there are a lot of resources so it will be the most profitable

they already have preliminary agreements with the government which means we can be sure that all this will be in demand in any case and I will buy tokens.
onlyuch210

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:27:50 PM

and also I wonder when the start of sales and on what exchange ? And can I buy tokens now at preferential terms. ?
sportcar29

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:01:11 PM

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me it would be the most interesting.
adsut

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:37:52 PM

the project team looks great and it looks like you have a lot of experience in this area and it's cool because the project will not be so easy to implement.
kdcanlapan

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:12:17 PM

What will tokens and blockchain technology be used for ? will whether you have what the software ? perhaps a marketplace or something similar ?
Nurlan

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:47:45 PM

the project looks great and it seems to me that it has a real benefit for the people of Africa. So this is essentially a good use of blockchain technology.

Yes, in fact it is a good niche for business. and I think that the tokens will have liquidity for many years if of course the team can implement this project .
safshan

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:21:21 PM

https://hackernoon.com/can-blockchain-bring-electricity-to-2-billion-people-off-the-grid-p7we30yd

I read the material and I think that the project has a great future ... At least the team is doing something useful for the world.

Yes the publication in press this of course it is important for development project. Also, large investors often pay attention to publications in the media.

I would still like to see the publication on other resources. I think it will be very important to attract large investors.

it is also very important to take part in international conferences and other blockchain events
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:54:21 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 04:15:12 AM by Gigajoule

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me it would be the most interesting.
Hi sportcar29,
In our whitepaper is a letter from Siemens confirming their interest and involvement in working with us.

⚡️What are the advantages of Gigajoule solution?

1) Floating power plants (FPP)

🎯electricity generation based on natural gas;
🎯gas turbines installed on barges;
🎯can be deployed wherever there is access to the sea;
🎯located in lagoons, rivers or harbors;
🎯combined with gas supply and national transmission system.

2) Use of natural gas as feedstock

🎯natural gas is the cleanest of all carbon-based energy sources;
🎯you can use gas associated with oil production (as in Nigeria) or LNG (liquefied natural gas).

3) Siemens gas turbine SGT-A65

🎯advanced turbine technology;
🎯aircraft engine;
🎯modules with generators;
🎯installation on barges.

Find out more about the features of Gigajoule decisions on the website https://gigajoule.io/!

onlyuch210

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:24:28 AM

⚡️Gigajoule is a unique power generation solution

Gigajoule is a power generation solution that is based on a floating power plant. By bringing together the latest technologies from various industries within Gigajoule, we aim to make access to electricity open to millions of people who currently do not have the ability to use electricity.

The innovative solution from Gigajoule is powered by natural gas and is the gas turbines are placed onto floating vessels.

This is based on the SeaFloat series from Siemens - https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/power-generation/power-plants/seafloat.html.

In order to learn more about the decision of Gigajoule visit  the official website of our project https://gigajoule.io

https://a.radikal.ru/a26/1909/89/2ee947be8710.jpg

I don't really understand the link leads to the official Siemens website where they already provide similar solutions without mentioning your company . Am I wrong ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: