Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2793 times)
hoangpm

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:27:32 PM

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me, it would be most interesting.

This is stated in the white paper but still, need a long way for the project to be implemented. But it will be very large-scale and in the future, a flight to the moon will be provided.

it is too early to conclude the flight to the moon. The idea is certainly great, but still, it will be difficult to implement and therefore much will depend on the work of the team at the moment.

But I do not even know what will happen to bitcoin in 2023. let's see how it all works.

Before that, all investors in bitcoin received a good profit. so that think in the future will only grow.
lovefox

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:36:44 PM

Hey, guys. will you have a bounty program? why I didn't see announcements about it.
And I have a question where is your project registered as a legal entity?

bounty program they have already started and you can find a link in the official chat.
alber50

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:53:47 PM

I also want to understand whether Siemens can confirm that it is ready to cooperate with you or not? For me, it would be most interesting.

This is stated in the white paper but still, need a long way for the project to be implemented. But it will be very large-scale and in the future, a flight to the moon will be provided.

it is too early to conclude the flight to the moon. The idea is certainly great, but still, it will be difficult to implement and therefore much will depend on the work of the team at the moment.

Yes, I would like to receive more reports on the work of the project and I think it has a great future and we can see just a huge growth.
GoldenCyn

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:52:44 AM

receiving dividends is a good opportunity and motivation for token holders. And so I am happy to support the project shortly.

the motivation, of course, will be grandiose but investors should understand that this is an investment for a long time although the risk is minimal and the profit will be with a probability of 100%

I agree with you there, but you have to be prepared that this is a long-term investment. Although this is quite normal for such large-scale projects.
yepaingoo

Activity: 10

MMM is first step to goal

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:16:11 AM

Hey, guys. will you have a bounty program? why I didn't see announcements about it.

bounty program they have already started and you can find a link in the official chat.

I also think I'll start a bounty program and think this will get just a huge income in the future. In any case there is a prospect )))

MMM Global is best place to make money easily.
alaa92

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:41:07 AM

Yes, I would like to receive more reports on the work of the project and I think it has a great future and we can see just a huge growth.

now I am certainly pleased with the agreement with the government of Nigeria, but I do not quite understand what the tokens will be used for. It is clear that the government will not buy tokens on exchanges in order to pay for the company's services.
carboniym

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:11:27 AM

I see you have a team of very qualified employees with a lot of experience and it's cool. I think you have all the opportunities to implement this project.

I read that such power plants are used even in developed countries to compensate for the lack of power when the load peak.
GoldenCyn

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:32:07 PM

I see you have a team of very qualified employees with a lot of experience and it's cool. I think you have all the opportunities to implement this project.

Anyway, I would like to see interviews with team members or the team's presence at the conference. That would be really cool.
yepaingoo

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:36:18 PM

I think the dividends will be huge, but you have to understand that it will all be after the launch of the project.

this is logical since dividends will be paid from the company's profits and they will receive profits only after the project is fully implemented.

Nevertheless, the demand for these services would, in any case, this means that there is a huge possibility of receiving a dividend in the future.

Nastyach

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:36:03 PM

tell me why you decided not to use security tokens? Perhaps it would be logical for your investors to have access to solutions in the company. Or even that you work in the stock market in the future.
carboniym

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:33:11 PM

Listing will be soon as I understand it but is there any sense in it until the project is implemented? will there be a demand for tokens before the power plants are launched?

everything will follow the roadmap and in 2023 the project will start providing its services. This is certainly a long time but the production of power plants will take a long time.
yepaingoo

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 04:16:40 PM

the project already has any publications in the media and is already presented in any ratings or not ?

aleks1723

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:45:40 AM

Tell us in more detail what the tokens will be used for? Ordinary users will also be able to use tokens as payment for electricity ?
yepaingoo

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 08:07:10 AM

Listing will be soon as I understand it but is there any sense in it until the project is implemented? will there be a demand for tokens before the power plants are launched?

everything will follow the roadmap and in 2023 the project will start providing its services. This is certainly a long time but the production of power plants will take a long time.

But at least we understand that this is a really working project that will be in demand in any case. That is, it is a guaranteed profit and I am happy about it.

Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:18:51 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 08:29:38 AM by Gigajoule

Tell us in more detail what the tokens will be used for? Ordinary users will also be able to use tokens as payment for electricity ?

Plz read our white paper. This is important)

But at least we understand that this is a really working project that will be in demand in any case. That is, it is a guaranteed profit and I am happy about it.

Thank you so much for your support!

the project already has any publications in the media and is already presented in any ratings or not ?

The project is actively developing. If you continue to follow our news, you will see everything that interests you)

I also think I'll start a bounty program and think this will get just a huge income in the future. In any case there is a prospect )))

Bounty chat in Telegram @GigajouleBounty

⚡️Gigajoule floating power plants have unique economic, social and environmental characteristics that make them an optimal source of electricity.

💡They use SGT-A65 engines and have several important advantages:

🎯 flexible positioning;
🎯 installation requires significantly less space than onshore power plants;
🎯 ownership of floating power plant units is always retained;
🎯 manufacturing, installation and commissioning speeds are faster and easier compared to ground-based counterparts;
🎯 simultaneous creation of ground infrastructure for floating power plant units-dry dock, gas pipelines, substations and power lines;
🎯 economies of scale.

💻More information about Gigajoule floating power plants-on our website https://gigajoule.io/.

azimbhuiyan

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:02:33 PM

Tell me Siemens has already confirmed the partnership with you ? That is, I want to understand whether there will be problems with the supply of equipment at the right time ?
sskent88

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:36:15 PM

You can Google it. Now we see that the project is developing rapidly and I am waiting for information about the sales rounds and I think that I can buy tokens for me.
hussy2587

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 07:04:27 PM

Anyway, I would like to see interviews with team members or the team's presence at the conference. That would be really cool.

I think the problem is that participation in conferences also requires investment. But here everyone has to make a decision for himself.
achmadtb

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:08:16 PM

I read that such power plants are used even in developed countries to compensate for the lack of power when the load peak.

Yes, I read about this that such power plants there is even in New York. So this is a good technology that is used all over the world.
toastop

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:36:40 PM

now I am certainly pleased with the agreement with the government of Nigeria, but I do not quite understand what the tokens will be used for. It is clear that the government will not buy tokens on exchanges in order to pay for the company's services.

But it will be possible to receive dividends. And it will be very convenient to pay dividends in this way. This is one of the advantages .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: