Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2790 times)
decks25

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:37:05 PM

⚡️The Gigajoule project is the result of a collaboration of professionals, each an expert in their respective fields of study. And today we are proud to introduce you to one of our founders – David Gardner!

I am glad that the project has such an authoritative team. I think it is very important because the project is very large-scale and technically complex.

I always study the team before investing in a project. And here the team looks very experienced and the idea looks very useful to people. This is the most important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superman276

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:36:53 PM

In fact, one of the best projects I've seen. I think that the use of blockchain in such areas will move the entire cryptocurrency market forward.

At least the use of tokens will be justified as much as possible. So it's a good use of blockchain technology.

I agree . But not all investors will be willing to invest for so long. We must be sure that the project will be implemented 100%

The project will be fully launched in 2023. And because investors need to understand that this investment for the long term. But the prospect will be huge.
aryobaz

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:33:19 PM

What about the bounty program ? Can you give me a link to start with that before the sales rounds kick off?

Yes, now it would be the most logical to take part in the bounty program and get promising tokens for a long time. It's also a dividend opportunity and that's cool.

I'm just about to take part in the bounty program. This is a good opportunity to get tokens that will be liquid. Therefore I will begin with it.
toastop

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:37:45 PM

Are you currently negotiating only with the Nigerian government ? Or also with other countries ?

I would also like to get some confirmation about this. I will continue to monitor how the project works.

Now they have to resolve all legal issues and launch sales rounds. I think that IEO needs to be on a popular exchange and then we can talk about what you need the amount of money that will be collected.
issamxml

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:36:23 PM

Are you currently negotiating only with the Nigerian government ? Or also with other countries ?

If I understand everything correctly then there is already an agreement on this matter . And it's cool because you can understand that tokens will be really in demand in the future. So I will buy tokens during the sales rounds and believe that it will be the most profitable.
bimsalabim79

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:19:21 PM

I am of course a bit annoying that the implementation of the project will take so much time. Although I understand that the construction of such power plants will take a long time.

In which country is the production planned ? It would be great because it would create jobs and I think it's really cool.
yuva

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

⚡️What are the prospects of Gigajoule project in the future?
These are interesting solutions and I understand that this is a huge market worth billions of dollars.
and I think that the project will be really in demand.

I am sure that this will be in demand in the future. So big investors may be really interested in supporting this project.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:36:01 AM

⚡️Gigajoule is an efficient solution for power generation

Gigajoule is a power generation solution based on floating power plants. As a part of this solution, we combine the most modern and advanced technologies from other industries, thanks to the use of which millions of people around the world will finally be able to access electricity!

The fuel for Gigajoule's floating power plants will be natural gas, which is considered the cleanest of all carbon-based fuels. Nigeria, the most economically developed country in Sub-Saharan Africa, has rich natural gas deposits of more than 180 trillion cubic feet (5 trillion cubic meters), only a small portion of which is now used for electricity generation.
In the future, Gigajoule's solution will generate about 45,000 MW of electricity from 180 trillion cubic feet of natural gas over 40 years.

Let's make the future closer with  Gigajoule project! https://gigajoule.io/
sskent88

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:23:27 PM

If I understand everything correctly then there is already an agreement on this matter . And it's cool because you can understand that tokens will be really in demand in the future. So I will buy tokens during the sales rounds and believe that it will be the most profitable.

In any case, we are waiting for the start of sales. In chat I read about how that sales start immediately on several exchanges. I think this will raise the soft cap.
Esakkimuthu

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:37:40 PM

⚡️What are the prospects of Gigajoule project in the future?
These are interesting solutions and I understand that this is a huge market worth billions of dollars.
and I think that the project will be really in demand.

I am sure that this will be in demand in the future. So big investors may be really interested in supporting this project.

there will be a guaranteed demand for these services but only in the long term. I will continue to watch how does this project further.
issamxml

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:55:08 PM

In fact, one of the best projects I've seen. I think that the use of blockchain in such areas will move the entire cryptocurrency market forward.

At least the use of tokens will be justified as much as possible. So it's a good use of blockchain technology.

I agree . But not all investors will be willing to invest for so long. We must be sure that the project will be implemented 100%

The project will be fully launched in 2023. And because investors need to understand that this investment for the long term. But the prospect will be huge.

This is quite normal for such large-scale projects and therefore I will continue to monitor how this project works. I think the prospect will be huge.
achmadtb

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:26:33 PM

The project team looks just fine and I think that it has a huge prospect and it seems to me that the tokens will be really in demand in the future.
issamxml

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:55:39 PM

Now I will start with the bounty program and it seems to me that this will be a good opportunity to get profitable tokens. I will continue to monitor how it all develops
achmadtb

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:20:53 PM

The project team and partners are impressive. At least they will do something useful for people and I think it will be a good use of blockchain technology.
issamxml

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:45:41 PM

I do not really understand why Siemens themselves can not implement this project in Africa ? They're not interested ?
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:02:02 PM

I do not really understand why Siemens themselves can not implement this project in Africa ? They're not interested ?
Hi issamxml,
It's not a question of capability, but of risk. We have credit enhanced the project in Nigeria to be investment grade by using World Bank Guarantees and Export Credit from European Governments.
achmadtb

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:14:53 PM

I now like how this project is developing. I will continue to monitor how it all works. Of course more can be said only after listing on exchanges.
issamxml

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:41:59 PM

It will be most profitable to buy tokens during private rounds. So you need to understand when the sales rounds start.
vakubcuk

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:11:59 PM

What about the bounty program ? Can you give me a link to start with that before the sales rounds kick off?

Yes, now it would be the most logical to take part in the bounty program and get promising tokens for a long time. It's also a dividend opportunity and that's cool.

I'm just about to take part in the bounty program. This is a good opportunity to get tokens that will be liquid. Therefore I will begin with it.

This will be logical since the rounds of the bounty program have not yet started . I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. it is very important that the team clearly followed the road map.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:13:16 AM

⚡️What is the essence of innovative solution from Gigajoule?

As a part of Gigajoule project, we want to combine a natural gas solution known as a" floating power plant " with technology developed by Siemens!

Gigajoule floating power plant will use Siemens SGT-A65 generator sets powered by Rolls Royce Trent derived aircraft engines.

Two SGT-A65 gas-fired power units will be installed on a floating platform, with several units deployed at each site depending on the customer's request.
This innovative system will enable efficient, clean, reliable and flexible power generation.

Gigajoule project will be registered in Malta-in the territory with positive conditions for the use of blockchain technology. In addition, the Maltese flag on floating plants will allow us to use a variety of registration and tax advantages.

More interesting information about the solution from Gigajoule-on the official website of our project https://gigajoule.io/.

This will be logical since the rounds of the bounty program have not yet started . I will continue to monitor how the project works and develops. it is very important that the team clearly followed the road map.

Joinn to the bounty group in Telegram @GigajouleBounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: