Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2790 times)
platanos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:58:31 AM

Now in fact one of the best examples of the use of blockchain technology and it shows that it will be used in real life.
So I definitely plan to support this project.

Yes I am sure that in the long term it will be possible to get very good dividends. I will definitely support the team.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oxfordz

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:24:40 AM

What percentage of tokens are released for the bounty program ? And will they be frozen in any way ? I'm a little worried about the low price after the listing.

I do not think that this can affect the price of the token in any way.
pittgubin

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 10:50:21 AM

As I understand the price of the token is now $ 1, but it will be possible to get a 30% discount ? Am I right ?

Yes, you're right, but I do not know yet what will be the minimum contribution to this project and when sales start. It's all going to be as important to me as possible right now.
oberon1974

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:17:58 AM

That would be very convenient. And I'm just considering a project to generate passive income. Since I am 100% sure that such services will be in demand.

This will be in demand in the long term and I need to be sure that the price of the token will grow, but only after the launch of these power plants.
Pekejp1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:44:02 AM

But unfortunately we can not be sure what will be the price of bitcoin in 2023.  It's quite a long investment.

For such large-scale projects, this is quite a normal situation. But I understand that tokens will have more liquidity.

I will continue to monitor how the project grows and develops the team still has a lot of work but the partnership between Siemens and South Africa really impresses me.
Quiet Assassin

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:09:25 PM

Please tell me if I understand correctly that I will be able to receive dividends only after 2023. I will continue to monitor the growth of the project.
Quiet Assassin

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:02:49 PM

The project has a good bounty program and the fact that they will spend IEO on several exchanges at once it will be the most correct and in demand.
pandos

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:28:53 PM

The fact that the project can be really in demand and that it will help people in Africa is cool. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.
platanos

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:17:35 AM

The project has a good bounty program and the fact that they will spend IEO on several exchanges at once it will be the most correct and in demand.

It will all depend on which market the sales rounds will be on.
It's important to me.
oxfordz

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 10:42:57 AM

The fact that the project can be really in demand and that it will help people in Africa is cool. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.

It works just fine and I think the prospect will be just huge. I will continue to monitor how the project works.
pittgubin

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:09:40 AM

I wonder what blockchain technology will be used for and when you will accrue dividends ?
oberon1974

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:34:36 AM

Please tell me with what exchanges you are negotiating at the moment ?
Pekejp1

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:00:41 PM

Now one of the promising applications of blockchain. The fact that the team wants to implement this in real life is very important to me.

This will allow the development of the entire blockchain market and I believe that such projects are worth paying attention to.
Quiet Assassin

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:25:33 PM

In fact, now it's one of the most direct startups I've seen. At least there will be a guaranteed demand for tokens.
pandos

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:51:14 PM

That would be very convenient. And I'm just considering a project to generate passive income. Since I am 100% sure that such services will be in demand.

This will be in demand in the long term and I need to be sure that the price of the token will grow, but only after the launch of these power plants.

I think it will be really cool and I think that agreements with the government of Africa can provide tokens with greater liquidity.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:42:19 AM

⚡️Dear Gigajoulers!

We have finalized our negotiations with various reputable exchanges and we are proud to announce that we will be using the Coineal Launchpad for our IEO!!!

With over 2 million users and operating in more than 40 countries, this secure, reputable exchange is a great fit for our token. In addition, if you look at the average trading volume for Coineal on CoinMarketCap over the last 30 days, you will see that they have achieved a $900 million daily average in trading volume and is placed 4th globally.

We have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback from our community and we have heard your eagerness to purchase tokens. As we have already mentioned on various channels, we are ensuring that everything is done within all legal, and regulatory frameworks. Malta is considered one of the most secure and trusted jurisdictions for conducting ICOs and IEOs and as a result we decided to incorporate our holding company there. We have gone through rigorous KYC and GDPR compliance in Malta which has caused delays on our Token Sale Agreement. As a result of these delays our new token sale dates are:

Private Sale:    1 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
IEO:                      Jan 2020

Once again, thank you for your continued support and stay tuned on our socials for updates!!

More interesting information about the solution from Gigajoule-on the official website of our project https://gigajoule.io/

I wonder what blockchain technology will be used for and when you will accrue dividends ?

Blockchain raise is for preliminary funding. Study our whitepaper for the full story which can be downloaded at https://gigajoule.io

Please tell me with what exchanges you are negotiating at the moment ?

This news is a great answer to your question)
oxfordz

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:44:45 AM

For the long term it will be really cool and I am sure that I can support the project. But I think not all people are willing to invest for such a long time.

Listing on exchanges will be much earlier and you can make a profit in the near future. I. e. I think that after listing can be will do x2-X3
pittgubin

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:10:17 AM

⚡️Dear Gigajoulers!

We have finalized our negotiations with various reputable exchanges and we are proud to announce that we will be using the Coineal Launchpad for our IEO!!!

With over 2 million users and operating in more than 40 countries, this secure, reputable exchange is a great fit for our token. In addition, if you look at the average trading volume for Coineal on CoinMarketCap over the last 30 days, you will see that they have achieved a $900 million daily average in trading volume and is placed 4th globally.

We have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback from our community and we have heard your eagerness to purchase tokens. As we have already mentioned on various channels, we are ensuring that everything is done within all legal, and regulatory frameworks. Malta is considered one of the most secure and trusted jurisdictions for conducting ICOs and IEOs and as a result we decided to incorporate our holding company there. We have gone through rigorous KYC and GDPR compliance in Malta which has caused delays on our Token Sale Agreement. As a result of these delays our new token sale dates are:

Private Sale:    1 Nov 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
IEO:                      Jan 2020

Once again, thank you for your continued support and stay tuned on our socials for updates!!

More interesting information about the solution from Gigajoule-on the official website of our project https://gigajoule.io/
https://c.radikal.ru/c03/1910/f7/f87fa7df9a3f.jpg

It's cool and I'm sure that the project will be really in demand. At least now we know that the listing will be soon and it will be the most important for me.
Quiet Assassin

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:01:17 AM

Now this is one of the best projects I have seen and I am sure that the prospect will be huge. Good luck to the team with the implementation of a really useful project.
pat19645

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:19:37 PM

as I understand it now the opportunity to take part in the bounty program. It will be the most important for me. I will continue to follow the development of the project and news from the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: