Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15228 times)
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:40:32 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

It is the fact nowadays. Some bounties give us so much hope but in the end we become dissappointe because of it. In the spread sheet we are so rich but that just in the piece of crap sheet 😢.
Maybe we should not eager in counting something which is not real. We should take lesson from it. Experience make us become expert.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:46:29 PM

well, right now i can't say anything else because what you're saying is true, i'm rich only in spreadsheets.
sometimes i feel the work i do is wasting my time because it doesn't get any results.

indeed not all projects are like that, there are some good projects. but i can't hold the token for too long because i will lose the opportunity to earn money when i do that. we know the current market is not very good for new tokens.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:54:05 PM

that's right, i can only feel that i'm rich only in spreadsheetsGrin

when they wrote the total token in the spreadsheet, i had imagined that i could become rich. but when the token is in my MEW, i realize that i have to wake up from my sleep. i also feel like they are using me to catch big investors to thicken their pockets.

Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:01:36 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
its a different story entirely for those who chose bounty projects wisely, they are in huge profits more than ICO price,tell this to those hunters who promoted mb8coin or gowithmi project, i think we should all focus on picking the good apple out of the bad apples
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:11:11 PM

If they are ripping you off stop working for them.  The choice is on you so, just walk away and stop wasting your valuable time on garbage projects then.  They continue to do this because idiots throw away all their free time giving them free promotion.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 01:32:26 PM

Not all gift projects, before participating in the project, have provided information about the project and the prizes allocated. From what angle do you see the project? If the prize value obtained is not appropriate, then that is the condition of the current market value. Research and wise in following the gift project, a good attitude will end well.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 01:44:15 PM

this is why the old coins that you are holding right now, might just be the only valuable for when time comes. the new coins today will undergo a lot of whirl wind before it goes up. the funds left which i got since the last bullrun are spent to invest onto these old coins, the bounty tokens you got today will only be good if they are listed on exchanges, one ain't enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:03:05 PM

Kinda yes and kinda not. Depends in what bounties have you rolled in because in this times is hard to find a good bounty that will actually deliver to hunters coins with real value. I was take a look in economics when bounties on bitcoin happen and I saw 1$ per month bounty and a lot of people enrolled in that one so just be gratefull that bounties are still here.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:19:47 PM

LOL, The reality is true.
What happens in the field is the real thing. We are indeed very rich and we can calculate the selling price at ICO / IEO, surely you are very enthusiastic and hopeful.
And the reality after everything has passed (the distribution period) that was obtained did not even have value and only reached $1 if calculated.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:48:49 PM

I also think so, but not all projects are like that. Apart from problems like you said, there are also projects that really benefit bounty participants and investors, and I strongly agree if you say prize participants are used as bait to attract investors , only things that are not fully supported, because there are also projects with fewer participants, but even more investors.
Christinebeauty (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:55:09 PM

The painful aspect is that, they later on withhold bounty distribution with the mentality that these hunters are going to dump their tokens. Surprisingly the prices still get dumped even before bounty distribution.

poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:35:20 PM

That's right, because when there was a big increase in bitcoin in 17-18, the creators of ICO projects made a lot of money on this, and we, the participants in the bounty, made money 100 times less than them. Now they have begun to earn a hundred times less on ICOs, and accordingly we get very small pennies from this small income, but if you are good at understanding projects, you can earn a lot of dollars a month without straining.
dengpei

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Here for enriching conversations

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:02:46 PM

The problem has to do with tokenomics as a whole system, startups are just churning out projects that do not even make sense and fundraise for them via ICO. Not everything can be tokenised. The 'build and then users will come' model is what caused the Dotcom bubble, what problems are most of these ICO holding startups solving? When you continue to pump zombie tokens in a market where demand is zero, a market slump is inevitable!
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:15:53 PM

Every bounty programme has its budget and rewards are calculated based on the work that you have made. Moreover, projects are distributing amount of tokens at their ICO/IEO price and what happens next is the question of the market.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:20:30 PM

Well most projects are that way. They only want to get promotion done and pay least possible but cutting out the budget but a competent manager will always stand against such practices. I haven't participated in many campaigns like you guys but I have seen the bounties managed by someone from the team act this way or someone who is new in managing bounties since he has to maintain a good portfolio with a nice client list even if he has to sell out the participants who helped in making the bounty successful for him.

There are many bounty hunters who are experienced and knows which managers are best and have a good decision making when it comes to bounties. Ask for community reaction and start participating in campaigns managed by someone competent.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:35:48 PM

Every bounty programme has its budget and rewards are calculated based on the work that you have made. Moreover, projects are distributing amount of tokens at their ICO/IEO price and what happens next is the question of the market.
This is the reality in bounty projects there paying on what stated from the beginning of the bounty. Actually many projects failed or did not succeed because lack of investors and that’s why bounty hunters did not get anything. These days we have to be more on studying on what they offer that would benefits the participants of the bounty.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:37:24 PM

do not expect prizes obtained from bounties to more than $ 5 because the current conditions are far different from last year. many people have stopped being gift hunters because indeed it is only to be used as bait by the project makers. but don't give up friends because that is already a risk to become a bounty hunter. Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:43:43 PM

It is not the case for every bounty campaign. There are still many good projects directed bu honested managers and usually these projects pay out their participants with valuable tokens. It is always depending on the project you are advertising, if you advertise a shitty project, then you have to expect to receive worthless tokens, or getting scammed.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:57:27 PM

I understand on what you feel which is definitely right for bounty hunters.We do see millions of allocation on tokens with bounty programs but we cant really be sure if those
are really valuable at all in the end as you said majority of them doesn't even cost or worth to buy a pencil. lol. It do really looks attractive but if you do think thoroughly you can really say that these tokens aren't really worth something.I cant deny about that appealing million of numbers but once you had experienced on being scammed then you will really ignore these numbers on next encounter on searching up bounties.Those things aren't meaning something until they do hit up good exchanger.If not,then those are just total garbage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:02:35 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 05:18:51 PM by fapar

Not only in spreadsheets but also checking your wallet for Etherscan. I for example have Etheera tokens and this shitcoin is often "painted" fake value on scam exchanges. At such moments I am very "rich".
https://etherscan.io/token/0x9195e00402abe385f2d00a32af40b271f2e87925

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: