Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15228 times)
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 02:19:40 PM

I participated in dozens of projects this year, only one project brought significant value. This partly reflects the gloomy state of ICOs, when there are not many really strong projects.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:30:08 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

what I think is how they distribute on time and according to the allocation given. and also the price is very important in this case.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:00:55 PM

There is nothing to be surprised at, the situation with bounty campaigns has been getting worse over the past couple of years. I believe in a revolution in bounty.
Definitely in support of that revolution, Bounties have made fun of bounty hunters and many of them have been scammed just because of numbers figures on the spreadsheets. Many of my time with bounties have prove that, am only rich on spreadsheets and in clarity in figures but not in currency.

Low level work will always be abused and exploited repeatedly. Why the hell do you think the US kept importing Chinese goods made by slave labor? Because it's cheap. In bounties, you get paid in worthless tokens if the ICO fails in the market. That is your risk for joining.
The question now should be, how do we ensure that the right of the bounties hunters are prected? To prevent them working without getting  paid, some of these work are not low level nor half barked work but legit with proofs, many at times I work on social media and even article written with high quality. Let's there be ways hunters will be compensated even at the level when the ICOs failed.

The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:21:26 PM

Wow, this often happens to a lot of poor quality projects. The tokens they sell at high value, they consider this value a reward for the hunters. However, when it can be traded, it can be divided 10-100 times the value they sell. I felt that the bounty hunters were very poor, they worked hard for a long time.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:40:21 PM

in most cases about projects now most prize hunters prefer to participate in real projects i mean their tokens are already listed on the exchange, first to avoid the risk of fraud. in a market situation that has not improved, it is a good decision to take part in a project that is already listed on the stock exchange but the allocation of prizes will be reduced considering that many participants must have joined such a project.
Most of those hunters who already busted from developers broken promises are aiming to participate with campaigns that already listed from the exchange, it's better to join those bounties campaigns that have allocated fixed amount of rewards, than to expect too much from new projects which unsure being listed or can really provide the actual value of the amount provided from the spreadsheet.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:46:13 PM

You are right bro cos many spreadsheet are just fat but the money is not coming in as many has refuse to pay the bounty hunters in one way or the other with excuse and end up scamming us , am still shocked that I have some token that are yet to be distribute since over seven months while the token are on exchange trading but never distribute to bounty hunters.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 03:51:55 PM

Yes, it is true. I also feel that. they attract our attention by offering a sizable gift on their spreadsheets. finally we are curious and come into the program and complete our work by doing promotions and maybe making some investors lured. but it turns out that the program owners only use us, after the program is finished they don't pay us or they pay yoken to us but we can't withdraw to the exchanger. yes that's what I experienced, most of all programs currently only commit fraud on bounty hunter.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:38:59 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

We are all cannon fodder, the more we are, the better the project. We are needed only for the duration of the IEO / ISO, and then the developers do not care about us. Devs are drawn beautiful numbers of estimated earnings, but in fact we get 0 or a couple of bucks. In rare projects, now you can earn.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:49:02 PM

Simply don't participate in bounties of projects that raised no money. If they can't get investors, their tokens will be worthless because half of the holders will be bounty hunters which will dump tokens as soon as they can.
Sadly this is the state of most new projects in this altcoin ice age as I call it.

Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:13:45 PM

It all depends on the project, and it doesn’t always happen as you wrote, there are always a lot of bounties and you only need to choose projects in which you can participate more carefully.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:12:35 PM

Funny but true, most bounty rewards these days are just like that, so much token on the spreadsheet, calculating with token sales price, you get happy and think you ate rich, but when reality set in, you become weak because the exchange listing price is very very low compared to the  token sales price.

Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:33:59 PM

I don't think it's for 2017, but for 2018 and 2019 maybe most of them, I have participated in the 3 months bounty in 2019 and paid only $3. Even I have to kyc and claim first to get it, so it's not appreciated bounty hunter, but I hope in the following year or in 2019 there might be a very good and big project that could make a bounty hunter happy again
in 2017 we can still make money easily from bounty and most of them are really paid us, but after enter in 2018-2019 it's difficult to make money, i'm still remember in in the end 2017 i'm participated in some bounty ad wait for more than 1,5 year and i just got $7 for more 2 year after listing on exchange, it's funny bro

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:49:36 PM

Funny but true, most bounty rewards these days are just like that, so much token on the spreadsheet, calculating with token sales price, you get happy and think you ate rich, but when reality set in, you become weak because the exchange listing price is very very low compared to the  token sales price.
This actually got me laughing because I do this almost every time (run to Telegram group, ask for ICO price and then apply calculator) just to give myself some hope and energy that something worth the effort might still come forth. However, the reverse is always the case. What I think still keep hunters going these present days is that we just need to hit two or three right projects and all backlog of efforts will be paid off.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:16:29 PM

I think is part of the lives of bounty to wait right time and right project to give better earning, that why called hunter because they gamble time and effort to get anr earnings profits in the future... Do not lose hope time has comes as a hunter nithing can get for quick rich be patience.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:19:39 PM

Come on friends, we have to think positively. If your mind is negative like that, why join a bounty. If you are stuck on a bounty scam project, or the rewards you get are not worth the work you have done, that is the risk. The market is less profitable, prices are difficult to develop. That's why you have to do an in-depth analysis before joining the bounty. Pay attention to the allocation, rules, understand carefully. There are still many bounties that are fair and profitable.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:50:41 AM

There is nothing to be done about it, unfortunately now is the time when almost any cryptocurrency that enters the cryptocurrency market drops in ten times a minimum or in hundreds or even even in thousands, so you just need to come to terms with these or stop participating in bounty companies at all , so here everyone decides for himself what to do in such a situation, but I do not stop believing in altcoins and still continue to participate in bounty companies.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:58:50 AM

I think you are referring about the token of that bounty. Sometimes they indicate the right value of their token if their token is already in the exchange. Some tokens or new bounties doesn't have value at first but still there are bounties that are promising. So make sure you choose the right bounty.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:00:39 PM

Sad but true... But I don't think it's projects' fault, they are just trying to survive on this hardcore market. Bounty hunters get so pathetic rewards because the price of these coins is very low. Investors are suffering even more Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:04:23 PM

These are the realities of today's bounty companies. The participants are promised a good reward, which in fact turns out to be scanty. And this is not a single factor, but a constant trend. As a result, the Bounty in this form will soon become obsolete. Profit is not comparable to costs.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:00:04 PM

I stopped believing in what's on the spreadsheet and what is the price of the tokens I'm promoting because you will be disappointed if you calculate your earnings based on the spreadsheet, it's enough that I am promoting a legit project with good potential in the market.
It's not the earnings anymore, but the potential of the token that you are promoting is what matters now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: