Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15228 times)
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:23:16 AM

Token valuation is known on exchange even investors are only rich based on promises made by projects but until such token is weighed in the exchange its true value won't be known.
I think that true values won't be known at all. People need to know that spreadshets don't mean anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:45:20 PM

Well, the situation is just getting worse and worse day by day. Bounty hunters think that the token they are doing promotion for will be listed for a very huge price, but in reality, when it does get listed, the coin is of little to no value.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:08:05 PM

The facts demonstrate that the present bounty hunters are acquiring only somewhere in the range of couple of peanuts. What's more, some of the time never get paid.

Yet, what would we be able to do? The investors of thoses projects are without a doubt losing cash in the event that they sold their coins under the price they got them.

What's more, at times the volume of exchange is little to such an extent that it isn't worth to sell your coins as it would arrive at 0 satoshi. Also, once in a while the ICO team leaves the project and the coin is no more trade capable in an exchange.

That is the reason you can't be a bounty hunter as an all day work.

This circumstance can be on the grounds that there isn't sufficient traders and in light of the fact that no one need to buy/sell thoses coins as well. We realize that most of altcoins are kicking the bucket.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:05:22 PM

ICOs and IEOs investors, are only rich on investment dashboard of such project. Real value is determined by forces of demand and supply when listed on exchange. Only traders know what they're getting into by their calculations of risk and profit margin which fails most times.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:59:25 AM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
It is true that you say, sometimes when we look at the spreadsheets we will feel that what we get is very much but in reality as much as we can on the spreadsheet depends on the success or failure of the project, if the project does not run as predicted, what we get is only small value and even has no value.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:37:23 AM

Token valuation is known on exchange even investors are only rich based on promises made by projects but until such token is weighed in the exchange its true value won't be known.
I think that true values won't be known at all. People need to know that spreadshets don't mean anything.
the fact is, you will know whether you will be rich in that token or not when the token has entered the market. some people are lucky when participating in the project and the price of the token is at the ICO price, or even higher. however, some projects have low prices, even worthless. at such times, the results on the spreadsheet become useless.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:51:19 PM

I think you just reffering from token sale price, don't expect too much from the large prize pool bounty. Because when enter the market it can be dump
And not all bounties are worth it, you have to be more careful in finding bounties so you don't regret it when the bounties don't pay or are cheap on the market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:34:40 PM

ICOs and IEOs investors, are only rich on investment dashboard of such project. Real value is determined by forces of demand and supply when listed on exchange. Only traders know what they're getting into by their calculations of risk and profit margin which fails most times.

This is very true! that is why i am calculating the bounty budget divide by 10.
This way i will know if i will gain good. i am not expecting too much but at least enough to cover the work we will do.
Calculation of spreadsheet is delayed and sometimes on time but the distribution is a delay and if the sometimes token lock and will be unlocked wehn the market is down! and still telling to the community that the dump is due to bounty tokens.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:22:57 PM

Bounties need lot of patience we can expect the crypto market  pump in next year then all the bounties which we have worked may book profits
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:30:29 PM

Bounties need a lot of patience we can expect the crypto market  pump in next year then all the bounties which we have worked may book profits
Not all project does the same with bounty hunters. Some good projects are really convenient for its bounty hunters, like Tokoin! People are rich today sho did the Tokoin Vip bounty! Some good project doesn't care about the market pump. So, you should keep doing bounties. If you don29 bounties at the same time, 10 projects can block the reward for a long time, but those left 10 bounties will pay you. So, never stop!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:42:46 PM

In fact, the price of tokens announced during the ICO by the developers of the project is only their imagination. The real price of the token becomes clear only when the token begins traded on the cryptocurrency market. And in this case, it can both grow in relation to the price named by the developers, and fall in price several times.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:48:33 PM

I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free.
That's exactly what they're doing, and these bounty hunters really need to open their eyes to what is going on, because you nailed it.  The project devs just want to enrich themselves, and they could not care less about the value of whatever token they're churning out or whether the bounty hunters are paid fairly for all their work.

This is why I would never take part in an ICO bounty.  Not only do I not believe in any of those projects, but the worst part is that they pay the bounty hunters in those worthless tokens.  If they paid them with btc or eth or some other coin that is known to have value, it might be a different story.  I am not desperate enough to take my chances with any of them.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:04:49 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

I can only smile with what you write. Yes, if we look at the total tokens in the spreadsheet and multiplied by half the price of the ICO, in one project it can reach thousands of dollars. But after distribution starts, we can only make $ 0.5 to $ 10. Really painful. Sometimes we have to finish what they ask for every day. Some of us have even worked for months, eventually the project developers ran away. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh, it's hard to believe something. Very bad situation.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 433

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:23:04 PM

I can only smile with what you write. Yes, if we look at the total tokens in the spreadsheet and multiplied by half the price of the ICO, in one project it can reach thousands of dollars. But after distribution starts, we can only make $ 0.5 to $ 10. Really painful. Sometimes we have to finish what they ask for every day. Some of us have even worked for months, eventually the project developers ran away. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh, it's hard to believe something. Very bad situation.

indeed, for this year there are not many projects that pay according to the tasks assigned. they give jobs to participants but the developers do not work according to the target and therefore the price is not feasible in market. sometimes it feels unfair to get payment that is not appropriate but also from my mistakes are not careful when doing research

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:39:02 PM

i laughed my ass out seeing this post but reality. you are right. absolutely right. Bounty these days are crab and shit. they offered Nothing entirely. it take time to see better projects. it is quite embarrassing to say that there are bounties that took place last year and are yet to pay participants. worst case is that the payment does not worth 10usd for participants.
adaora2323

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 10:25:28 PM

Mehn, you are so right. The worst is that when such rewards get to be distributed,  it won't even be enough  to pay for data used. This is just pathetic.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────            Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:46:03 PM

I have long disbelieved the team's promises about the value of their coin. It is not necessary to believe everything and it is better not to build false hopes, but to try to assess the situation more realistically. Only a few projects will be able to provide a good price for their coin.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:48:07 PM

It is sometimes better to have a little units than to have thousands or millions tokens or coins, because you might not get anything out of it. I have such in my wallet, yet for months and years, cannot be traded.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:51:44 PM

This might sound funny but that is the piercing reality. One might work for many months then spreadsheet would be displayed with the allocation but getting the expected reward would actually be fantastic
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:30:42 AM

Yes we see thousands or even hundred thousand of tokens as our bounty payment but the reality is that it's worth only cents or $1 the worse is 0. Well it's hard to find good bounties that will pay big nowadays, I think I'll just choose a good bounty manager to increase chance of getting a higher payout.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: