Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15221 times)
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

Instead of putting the blame on yourself you are blaming scam projects, right now i just adjust myself in picking bounties that have something to offer, before i used to pick bounties based on other reasons except the quality, i blame myself that is why i always try to adjust now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:08:32 PM

This situation is very bad. Unfortunately, we can't do anything. I wish the escrow service was active. Payments are made in Ethereum or Bitcoin. Bounty hunters can make good money. But the new ICOs should first please their investors. Then they think of bounty hunters.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:34:16 PM

because the income in the spreadsheet is not always the same as the results obtained and sometimes the price is not large when on the market. maybe the factors that cause it quite a lot. but it needs to be recognized that the project sometimes does not give good results according to the written income from the targeted price and also in the spreadsheet

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 02:36:53 PM

That's right, because of the fact that when entering the market the price will be dumped and not in line with expectations when joining the campaign. I hope all bounty hunters are aware of that

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

That is the reality when you are into bounty hunting which is I think inevitable. You maybe right that hunters might get exploited by those developers whose intention is to hype up the projects and does not wanna take out money from their pocket. They entice hunters with their, high value coin(allegedly) but it turns out to be a non valuable assets when times come.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:39:46 PM

That is the reality when you are into bounty hunting which is I think inevitable. You maybe right that hunters might get exploited by those developers whose intention is to hype up the projects and does not wanna take out money from their pocket. They entice hunters with their, high value coin(allegedly) but it turns out to be a non valuable assets when times come.

We've been to this, we choose to join then we should embrace the reality and consequence for this, if we really want to earn in crypto we must know how to take risk, there is no instant money especially in bounty, there's a lot of things to consider and it won't be easy, as your time will be wasted and your patience will really be tested.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:05:27 PM

We've been to this, we choose to join then we should embrace the reality and consequence for this, if we really want to earn in crypto we must know how to take risk, there is no instant money especially in bounty, there's a lot of things to consider and it won't be easy, as your time will be wasted and your patience will really be tested.

We joined to some campaign for only free and we do only investing our time and effort. Some famous manager doesn't also really know why or how the project works on its possibility to become success so sometimes a campaign who do scam or does not have a good value would affect to the manager who really do more effort on us.

I also experience a lot of campaign that are not getting paid based on the deadline they said.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:12:10 PM

That's right, because of the fact that when entering the market the price will be dumped and not in line with expectations when joining the campaign. I hope all bounty hunters are aware of that
Bounty hunters already know a lot, maybe from the experience or stories of some friends. sometimes in spreadsheets and results do not match because we calculate the sales price and when listed in the market price does not match the sales price. and unfortunately there have been many projects like this in the past few years
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:15:37 PM

We joined to some campaign for only free and we do only investing our time and effort. Some famous manager doesn't also really know why or how the project works on its possibility to become success so sometimes a campaign who do scam or does not have a good value would affect to the manager who really do more effort on us.

I also experience a lot of campaign that are not getting paid based on the deadline they said.
In my opinion some projects they don't pay the entire bounty as promised, or scam, partly because the marketing results from bounty are not as they expected. So they don't raise enough fund, which we have to accept because it's already in every bounty. I don't expect too much on bounties until I get real cash.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:19:46 PM

Bounty hunters already know a lot, maybe from the experience or stories of some friends. sometimes in spreadsheets and results do not match because we calculate the sales price and when listed in the market price does not match the sales price. and unfortunately there have been many projects like this in the past few years
Usually big allocation, maybe some bounty hunters hope, (i hope) if the project really legit so the reward can be same exactly like what they show in their allocation amount. Maybe because of that some bounty hunters keep join bounty with big allocation reward. I said some because although not much, maybe there are people who still do it, include me.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:11:13 PM

I think there is no wrong here, it is not lying or any bad thing did with bounty or dev
everyone can set how many the price of tokens/ coins as high as they can, but, who determine price is the market

if the project is shit and have no or small demand, there is no wonder if there is no one wanna buy that coin
that's the concept of the market supply and demand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:55:20 PM

I do not think it is made on purpose, because there are enough bounty campaigns that are promising to share 3 million USD worth of tokens and they are doing calculations based on ICO price. Once a coin gets listed and gets dumped by -x20, you will see your real rewards.
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:19:49 PM

I do not think it is made on purpose, because there are enough bounty campaigns that are promising to share 3 million USD worth of tokens and they are doing calculations based on ICO price. Once a coin gets listed and gets dumped by -x20, you will see your real rewards.

In some cases it is done deliberately by the project with scam motives. At first, they advertise a campaign with juicy reward in the range of $100k to $300k to attract hunters, and once the campaign is over, the developers elope with the generated funds and list on IDEX, DDEX or Forkdelta
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:07:21 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
We are rich by bounty reward allocation. Whan spreadsheet is updated, bounty allocation is low. The reason is low amount of token sold out then listed exchange and rest of token release before bounty reward distribution. Then all blame on bounty hunters.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:41:29 PM

I seriously don't get your point because being rich on spreadsheets but not getting the rewards simply means that you weren't paid the reward written on the spreadsheet but I know that's not what you mean since you said that the actual value in exchanges is less than $5, if the value is low, then you are not rich in spreadsheets either, the only place it applies is when you have big tokens in spreadsheets that are worth much and the rewards were withheld by the team and not distributed to you.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:35:11 PM

I feel you when you say that. I have done so many bounty campaigns but it is really sad that some really don't pay or some will just show how much we earn on the spreadsheets. Some give rewards but the rewards has no value at all. But still, keep the coin for future changes. We don't know if that coin will increase its value. Just keep moving.
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 11:57:28 PM

I feel you when you say that. I have done so many bounty campaigns but it is really sad that some really don't pay or some will just show how much we earn on the spreadsheets. Some give rewards but the rewards has no value at all. But still, keep the coin for future changes. We don't know if that coin will increase its value. Just keep moving.
The critic situation is the same almost in all kinds of bounty campaigns, they don't want to pay the bounty hunters. The deceived bounty hunters go to join all social media campaigns and do all tasks but there is no payment by the team with various excuses, unfortunately.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:00:17 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

I am feeling the same way which is also based on my own experience. There are lots of bounties that I have been through that have the same thing like what you have said. But not all bounties are like into that scenario. Maybe most of them but not all because there are still bounty projects that are true into what their project description was all about. I agree that bounty hunters are being used as a bait by the project owners to advertise their project to caught the attention of the crowd so that their project will get into popularity to make their project work successfully but in the end, all of the promises of rewards as a token of appreciation for the help and a job well done of bringing lots of investors to make their project to be successful just turns out to be all of a promise because right after that, the value of reward as stated in the project is in lower value in the market compared to what it was stated at the beginning to be given for the bounty hunters as a reward.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:52:21 PM

One thing I've learnt over the years is to cut my expectations. A token is worth as much as it is in the market, not some proposed worth by the issuance of the tokens.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:19:17 PM

Your words make sense. Bounty projects have long been of little use to bounty hunters. Therefore, you should really look at things and not trust projects that offer a huge reward to each participant of the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: