Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15228 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:17:49 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

This is a very sad experience I must confess.  I could remember participating in Thaler bounty campaign, on spreadsheet, the reward was even written in dollars not even in token. At the end of the day, neither dollar nor token, they refuse to pay.  Last two weeks, I participated in bynamic bounty campaign, I got a total of $20 worth of token on the spreadsheet, at the end of the payment, the same amount only worth $4. 
It is really a sad experienced for all of us who participate in bounty campaigns in last year of 2018 that we have been waiting and complaining to every team members in those campaigns and asking to give us our rewards, but sadly most of it are scams and don't have any value at all.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:12:38 PM

Honestly bounty hunters are very wealthy in the spreadsheet, suppose I can get 20% of the supposed ICO price of the bounties I have participated on, I will be millionaire.

It's the same with staking rewards. Last year the projections for most altcoins were at least 2% a year if you stake them, some even 100%. Now most of them are down by at least 10% on projected profit and also down on the value.

The only way you can make money on altcoins is if you catch a pump and sell.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 06:13:17 PM

Honestly bounty hunters are very wealthy in the spreadsheet, suppose I can get 20% of the supposed ICO price of the bounties I have participated on, I will be millionaire.

I am sure that the developers who set a certain price at the sales stage also think the same thing, but in the end they have to be content with what is or are completely content with nothing.
These are the realities of the crypto market, too many ICO projects are reevaluated in due time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 07:41:38 PM

That is clear. More and more investors are using reward hunts to get their free advertisement. Unfortunately, this is difficult to anticipate and I do not see what can be done to correct this. I think we need to be strong and carefully study the chosen bounty project, because there are still good projects.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 08:17:00 PM

This is true. I've participated in a number of them where you get rewarded with big number of tokens but once it's time to exchange them it is worthless. I hodl those tokens hoping that one day something strange will happen.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:01:27 AM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

You're not far from the truth. Bounty hunting has become more worthless than ever. This is because, several projects are not concerned about making payments for the jobs done, and others are only giving worthless tokens which may never be tradable at a reasonable rate. It could be easy to see once reward in good number of tokens with incredible ICO value, but when it gets listed, the true worthless value is revealed.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:10:17 AM

Not all of the projects doing that. There are some projects that already gave bounty hunters a good chunk of money by doing small work. Though there are many projects that similar to what you are saying but its the bounty hunter who is doing it wrong. They should be more careful before participating in any bounty. Most of the time they don't care that bounty is legit or not. These are the free worker. For those who check before joining a project always be in the profitable part.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 02:32:42 AM

Some time delay distributing make many bounty participants lost hope with their coin reward and price suddenly dump, I ever get reward from bounty campaign at the second week and make price increase drop more than 50%.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:09:02 AM

Some time delay distributing make many bounty participants lost hope with their coin reward and price suddenly dump, I ever get reward from bounty campaign at the second week and make price increase drop more than 50%.
a 50% reduction is still reasonable I think for the current situation. sometimes those who get payments and tokens they get are very far from the initial price of the token listed on the market. it is indeed difficult for bounty hunters to get good prices within the initial registered token. if lucky it might take a year or even more to see prices start to improve.
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:12:22 AM

Many expect things to always work out for them, don't forget that developers are taking risks as well, new projects can fail anytime so bounty hunters won't get anything in return, there is no problem trying over again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 06:16:31 AM

Many expect things to always work out for them, don't forget that developers are taking risks as well, new projects can fail anytime so bounty hunters won't get anything in return, there is no problem trying over again
that's always the risk of us as bounty hunters. but it doesn't hurt to expect too much from what we've done. indeed many projects do not have a good price when first listing on the exchange. I see maybe the last campaign I followed and had a good price when listing on the exchange was utrust. and until now the project is still running.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 08:38:59 AM

a 50% reduction is still reasonable I think for the current situation. sometimes those who get payments and tokens they get are very far from the initial price of the token listed on the market. it is indeed difficult for bounty hunters to get good prices within the initial registered token. if lucky it might take a year or even more to see prices start to improve.

So we have to really choose a good project so that we can receive rewards as expected because there are so many bounties with large allocations, but they do not provide a good price but there is no value.
Like before I received the token from the bounty but at the initial price the listing was bad but after I held it for a long time there was no price at all, so I don't think it was too long to keep the coins from the bounty because if there was no value then you will not get anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DDante

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 09:33:22 AM

Quality bounty projects are rare that's why many bounties gives bad rewards, just because you earned 1k on spreadsheet doesn't mean you will get 1k when trading starts on exchanges, most times it becomes 10$ that is why we must try to promote only quality projects
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:04:07 PM

some project proprietors realize that bounty hunters wont get the worth they show as the bounty pool . they just use it to pull in more members to promote thier projects. for those projects whose token would have given bounty hunters a sensible sum they bring some unessential principles toward the end just to deny them.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 07:10:35 PM

Quality bounty projects are rare that's why many bounties gives bad rewards, just because you earned 1k on spreadsheet doesn't mean you will get 1k when trading starts on exchanges, most times it becomes 10$ that is why we must try to promote only quality projects

The reason is that most of the projects are overpriced. In a majority of the cases, they don't even achieve the soft-cap level and therefore all the effort and time put in for promoting the project through bounties goes to waste. And in rare cases where the token eventually gets listed, it loses its value very quickly. By the time the bounty hunters get tokens in their wallets, the exchange rates might have already fallen by 90% or more.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 07:14:36 PM

This is true. I've participated in a number of them where you get rewarded with big number of tokens but once it's time to exchange them it is worthless. I hodl those tokens hoping that one day something strange will happen.
same as I experienced...
there are about 50 Altcoins that I got from ICO and IEO and until now it's still a shit token, It is a waste of my time and mind, now I am more selective if I want to join the campaign because I do not want to work without pay.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:42:39 PM

same as I experienced...
there are about 50 Altcoins that I got from ICO and IEO and until now it's still a shit token, It is a waste of my time and mind, now I am more selective if I want to join the campaign because I do not want to work without pay.
I think we all have the same experienced of earning shitcoins in ICO projects, that is why i already stopped participating in new projects nowadays because i lose thousands of dollars in investing my money and joining signature campaigns in some unsuccessful projects that i assumed it would be profitable to me after the end of the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:49:29 PM

same as I experienced...
I think we all have the same experienced of earning shitcoins in ICO projects, that is why i already stopped participating in new projects nowadays because i lose thousands of dollars in investing my money and joining signature campaigns in some unsuccessful projects that i assumed it would be profitable to me after the end of the project.
I've been with campaigns my whole life in here and I get used to it. You guys should know it at first that the ICO projects are just proposals waiting to raise funds to get into reality and start at the beginning of their plan, you guys should know before joining that nothing is certain and you may just lose your time waiting and hoping for the stakes you have earn in the spreadsheet. Especially now that projects are not worth joining because the success rate is super low.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:09:47 PM

same as I experienced...
Most of bounty hunters ending like this because they feel sorry for this all I personally know one person as he send me some details about his wallet and his numbers are in millions and payment just in few satoshies because most of these tokens and coins are useless or dead they will never came alive again in near future.
DDante

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:24:19 PM

same as I experienced...
I prefer selling fast while I can, others might call it dump but since many projects are failing I think it's the best way to earn something out of bounties before the tokens become useless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: