Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15228 times)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 05:14:08 PM

There is a campaign, that offers 60million tokens to bounty participants, but they didn´t even know what is the price for what they will sell their tokens in a sale. What does it mean? A big risk because you can´t imagine the final price, so in the end it could lead into a situation that the total pool for bounty hunters will be only few dollars. I am talking about the KoinPro campaign.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 05:27:59 PM

Yes we're rich only spreadsheet without token values. Really some years ago bounty was a great way for earn money but not now. Recently i am looking dogdate project price death. There do not paid yet bounty hunter so before price very cheap so after paid bounty amount then this project will go to death.
Stop comparing the old times with now, there are few reasons crypto is now like this, the most important one is scam projects, after many ICO projects failed many investors it has become very hard for projects to raise good money anymore, investors trusts are ruined

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 01:36:48 PM

Since 2018 a lot of bounty are abusing bounty hunters, after the campaign ends they will find many reasons to delay distribution. And until the project is about to die, they will distribute it and the bounty hunter will only receive a few cents and wait for months.

While I agree with your findings, have you ever thought about the reasons behind this exploitative practice? IMO, there are too many bounty hunters around and many of them are willing to work under slave-like conditions. This actually encourages the promoters and the bounty campaign managers to put even more restrictive and exploitative terms in the T&C. Unless we take a stand against these exploitative practices and stand united, this practice will continue.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 01:40:44 PM

There is a campaign, that offers 60million tokens to bounty participants, but they didn´t even know what is the price for what they will sell their tokens in a sale. What does it mean? A big risk because you can´t imagine the final price, so in the end it could lead into a situation that the total pool for bounty hunters will be only few dollars. I am talking about the KoinPro campaign.
Take a look at total supply, they are offering 10% for bounty. That's a huge amount and it can ruin the project when bounty is distributed, I'm not sure this is a scam project but it is difficult for it to succeed in the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:05:52 PM

Very misleading, the truth about bounties is not all of them will maintain their ICO value once trading starts, if you earn a thousand dollar worth of tokens on spreadsheet it can easily turn to 100 or 10$, before promoting any new bounty projects make sure they have what it takes to add value or become very demanding when trading begins on exchanges
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:12:58 PM

Take a look at total supply, they are offering 10% for bounty. That's a huge amount and it can ruin the project when bounty is distributed, I'm not sure this is a scam project but it is difficult for it to succeed in the future.
Is the project gonna distribute the tokens overtime or it's just one single payment, if it's single payment then it's doomed to crash. Im sure they are locking the tokens then unlock some overtime.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:32:24 PM

Is the project gonna distribute the tokens overtime or it's just one single payment, if it's single payment then it's doomed to crash. Im sure they are locking the tokens then unlock some overtime.

They should implement token locking and distribution in installments. It is the only way to prevent them from collapsing when the bounty spectrum is too high. If this project is successful, I think the participants will get a lot of money from them, but the chances will not be too high.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:58:36 PM

I also think so, because the effort we get from the results of participating in the bounty project is very little or nothing at all if the tokens distributed have no market.
Deeshawn

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 05:26:04 PM

You are very right, project this days hardly offer good reward, stakes and token on Spreadsheet always looks good, but the market value atlast hardly worth more than $5, what I observed is overcrowding is the main reason behind this.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
altscaner

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 05:36:37 PM

You are very right, project this days hardly offer good reward, stakes and token on Spreadsheet always looks good, but the market value atlast hardly worth more than $5, what I observed is overcrowding is the main reason behind this.
Overcrowding? I think not because there are many other successful projects, they just don't hold a bounty, I think this is more directed to the project itself, whether they intend to make and have a good concept or not at all because a token will certainly not be able to go up if there isn't anything there.

Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 06:03:02 PM

Very correct we only see thousands of $ on spreed sheet and got nothing after the distribution.. Nothing is new, we only depend on God. most projects are shit now and rewards worth nothing...

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 06:13:22 PM

Well this depends on what the project does after distribution of coins and tokens. Now to get listed on exchanges is very expensive and many projects  don't want to even focus on spending money on exchange listings until they have finished with their core project ideas. Some projects of course are blatant scams and others take a very long time to lay eggs. The only thing I can say is to keep at it because you might just stumble across that next Unicorn project that might take you to outer space, you just never know so keep digging till you find gold.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 06:19:32 PM

you just never know so keep digging till you find gold.
don't just dig up friend, but we also have to look at the quality of the project, because now I see bounty hunters, especially those who join social media campaigns more blindly

sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 06:40:22 PM

don't just dig up friend, but we also have to look at the quality of the project, because now I see bounty hunters, especially those who join social media campaigns more blindly
Most of the social media participants don't really care about what projects are they doing. Since most of the campaigns especially the social media one are really easy to join so they just join all the campaigns available regardless of the genuinity of its projects.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 07:23:52 PM

Once the tokens get listed in exchange expect the dump of the price because of the early investors, hunters or team, selling their tokens. Well just accept it, the real price is in the market not in the token sale.
Definitely I'm sure that the token sale price will be the real price. If we can lock unsold tokens until a proper time. I don't see any plans like INScoin, listed on Binance exchange. We're being forced to hold this coin for the next 3 years when coins supply already increases huge percent. Now bounty allocation is below 0.1 percent, still the price dump of altcoins.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 07:37:21 PM

True that. If we can be paid with stable coins it's best for us to determine what we will make out of every campaign before joining the campaign. But we can't give up because not all bounties are solely rich on spreadsheet as some actually make people rich the likes of Hex turned out good for the participants so we will keel hope alive for such campaigns
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:50:54 AM

Because there are so few campaigns running, so they will participate in all campaigns without any difficulty. Then they went on to complain that there are so many bounty scams in this market and they are wasting time with it. Always do research before engaging in any campaign right now, and look for other ways to make money in this market. Bounty is no longer as cool as previous years

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:50:40 AM

The allocation they said reached hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions of dollars the reality that the participants got to get hundreds of dollars could not be. average fraud is only to lure participants interested in following the project, but now people are able to distinguish which projects are good or fictitious projects

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Janus101

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:33:03 PM

Because there are so few campaigns running, so they will participate in all campaigns without any difficulty. Then they went on to complain that there are so many bounty scams in this market and they are wasting time with it. Always do research before engaging in any campaign right now, and look for other ways to make money in this market. Bounty is no longer as cool as previous years
I think it's time people need to understand that bounties weren't profitable like it used to be. That they need to develop a skill to trade for reward than just relying on basic everyone can do like airdrop.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:52:19 PM

True that. If we can be paid with stable coins it's best for us to determine what we will make out of every campaign before joining the campaign. But we can't give up because not all bounties are solely rich on spreadsheet as some actually make people rich the likes of Hex turned out good for the participants so we will keel hope alive for such campaigns

unfortunately, not all projects will pay bounty hunters with stable coins. to be honest, I also expect that. however, they continue to pay in the form of tokens, and then blame the bounty hunter for dumping prices. however, large assets can only be seen on the spreadsheet. but not in reality.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: