Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15228 times)
Goldada

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:55:08 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

Maybe you are referring to the price of the coins on its token sales?
That's why you said we are only rich in the spreadsheet. and when the real price
has come you have a big shock when the reality of price is not exactly what you expect.
Welcome to the Bounty Hunter Club!

That club is really the only club where the strong in heart survive. Any one who is not patient can not, ever make it in the bounty hunters club. These days, it seems one is just working for nothing. I just hope one day, the days of good earning in bounty will come back so that hunters will be encouraged to work once more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 04:01:01 PM

Once the tokens get listed in exchange expect the dump of the price because of the early investors, hunters or team, selling their tokens. Well just accept it, the real price is in the market not in the token sale.

If the team is dumping the tokens at the first opportunity, then it can mean only one thing. The project is a scam and the promoters are trying to accumulate as much money as they can before vanishing. So we need to take our attention to this. If the dumping is being done by the promoters, then that project should be declared as a scam and should be delisted from the exchanges.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:08:55 AM

this is true.. only in the spreadsheet.. but after the project is on the exchange after they dump their token, the reward that we have is has no more value  Grin..
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 06:56:40 AM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

The price depends on the relevance of the coin. If the coin is not yet relevant then of course it has a low demand same as the price being low. Some are dumping, some are holding both have different risk to take. You can't blame on others dumping since they have their own personal reasons selling it. There are still those are hoping on holding it but also takes risk on the coin continuously falling down. If you don't want to risk then don't join bounty campaigns. Those are even simple task that takes small knowledge then why expect to be paid great.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:35:38 AM

You are not helping yourself if you have the mind set that all projects will only make you rich on spreadsheet, this will make you less depending on yourself and turn you into a lazy ass and you won't be able to do your job very well, you will end up missing some few opportunities because if good project comes around you won't have the courage to promote

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:31:25 AM

It's actually funny but true that bounties are not as profitable as its portrayed on the bounty thread and spreadsheets. One could get excited when we see how much the project is setting aside for bounties, but when we end up getting it, it's far lesser than what was anticipated. This could be because the project would distribute after a long time when the value have dropped significantly.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:34:56 AM

I also believe that bounty campaigns these times are not that much for earnings. Even if we have many stakes shares in our spreadsheet, it is not a guarantee for a good profit for doing a bounty campaigns since when token listing in the market also gives us a low valued price.

litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 09:36:49 AM

this is true.. only in the spreadsheet.. but after the project is on the exchange after they dump their token, the reward that we have is has no more value  Grin..
That is the general situation of this market, prices will drop a lot after being listed at the exchange. I wish we were in 2017 and 2018, which is the best time for bounty. Probably you will be richer on a spreadsheet many times

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 10:39:45 AM

Don't tell me that all bounties you've been promoting since you entered this forum are all like this, I mostly got what I deserves from few bounty campaigns, I earned over two hundred dollars in Cartesi bounty campaign and now I'm promoting ARCS, if you keep getting bad results from bounties then you aren't good at doing good research on projects, work on that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 10:44:18 AM

That is the general situation of this market, prices will drop a lot after being listed at the exchange. I wish we were in 2017 and 2018, which is the best time for bounty. Probably you will be richer on a spreadsheet many times
Yes, because most of the time, the developer's team and investors are selling their token before bounty hunters. They have the chance to be profitable and leave bounty hunters to have nothing but a useless token. This often happens to bounty hunters even before.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:08:54 AM

Yes, because most of the time, the developer's team and investors are selling their token before bounty hunters. They have the chance to be profitable and leave bounty hunters to have nothing but a useless token. This often happens to bounty hunters even before.
This is a new case that I have seen in several projects. his team should try to maintain prices, but this is the opposite. they try to dump before investors and bounties sell their assets. Well, now it's very different from the project a few years ago. at present most developers are quite greedy with investor funds.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 11:45:58 AM

this is true.. only in the spreadsheet.. but after the project is on the exchange after they dump their token, the reward that we have has no more value  Grin.
If this is the general situation of the market but still there are some of the good projects which have gained their prices after listed on the exchange. It's happening because of their ability and a good idea which makes them possible to reach their goals.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 12:36:43 PM

I guess most of bounties these days are only rich on spreasheets not like the bounties way back year 2017 but I am not talking about all. There are some bounties which have a good potential and bounty hunters are surely lucky to be part of it but it is rare to find one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 02:06:46 PM

I guess most of bounties these days are only rich on spreasheets not like the bounties way back year 2017 but I am not talking about all. There are some bounties which have a good potential and bounty hunters are surely lucky to be part of it but it is rare to find one.
To return to 2017, obviously it will no longer be possible, especially since the crypto world is now heavily interfered with by scammers in terms of making projects, so it is very clear that the current conditions are very different from 2017 and it will not be possible to return to that era.
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 11:54:08 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2020, 12:07:50 AM by Mehedi72

appreciate your point. Crypto market created a good hyip in 2017,  bounty hunters earned a lot of high reward then but those days will never come back. Now hunters only being used by promoting scam project only. Project owners are making fun with them and spreasheets are just a fake hope

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 12:40:23 AM

To return to 2017, obviously it will no longer be possible, especially since the crypto world is now heavily interfered with by scammers in terms of making projects, so it is very clear that the current conditions are very different from 2017 and it will not be possible to return to that era.
There are already scammers even before, its just that last 2017 the market is in good condition and the price of most coins are soaring high. So scam projects are the less concern of investors since many coins are profitable to invest. We cant turn back the time so we need to move forward and do our part by researching before deciding to join in bounty.

Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:31:39 AM

Don't take bounties too serious and moreover they are free, you lost nothing than your time and energy, you never invested any money, you can't tell me that since you've been joining bounties all they've ever paid is 5$ per projects, it's really not by force to promote new projects, if you are tired of low rewards you can stop joining bounties or put in more effort like joining multiple campaigns
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:36:11 AM

appreciate your point. Crypto market created a good hyip in 2017,  bounty hunters earned a lot of high reward then but those days will never come back. Now hunters only being used by promoting scam project only. Project owners are making fun with them and spreasheets are just a fake hope
don't expect anything from a spreadsheet. hope what is already registered in the exchange. let's just say those you are promoting are a scam project when they are not yet listed on the exchange. You can judge you get big or small only when they can be sold on the exchange.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:08:14 AM

history will repeat it self, someday 2017 condition will repeatly to us when recieving bounty reward. some project already show good sign after listing in market,but it doesnt mean we will see many bounty campaign reach great successfull in market atleast we received worthed value not only in spreadsheet.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:40:47 AM

what just happened, in the bounty dogdata, you can see that in the spreadsheet the participants get quite a lot of tokens, and if they are calculated based on the IEO price, then their income is quite large. however, because the price of the tokens is down, so although generally they get a fairly large asset, the price is quite low now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: