Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15213 times)
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:13:35 AM

This is the real fact that the bounty hunters are only rich in the spreadsheet because I personally faced these issues that for 3 years my rewards have been lying only in the spreadsheet and they are not distributing. If, any distribution occurs the reward value is very less and that is not even a $2.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiktokcoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:40:43 AM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

i think it is the fact, they are using us to keep promoting "almost for free" and it is much cheaper from any other way of making ads, and the call is in their hand to pay or no, it is not good way at all, not fair for us at least
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:18:22 PM

This is the real fact that the bounty hunters are only rich in the spreadsheet because I personally faced these issues that for 3 years my rewards have been lying only in the spreadsheet and they are not distributing. If, any distribution occurs the reward value is very less and that is not even a $2.
I also like you, involved a lot of bounty over the years, but didn't get too much back from them. I have thousands of $ in my spreadsheet but after the token was distributed the price crashed dozens of times and in the end I only received $ 5-10 for a few months of work
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 02:26:52 PM

The fact is like that, the bounty hunter looks rich in a spreadsheet, but in fact it is not what was expected. I think getting free money for bounty hunters is not easy, all promised beginnings don't always go with what you want. Sometimes we can say, if we take part in a bounty like trying our luck, depending on the success of the project or not. If the project is successful and can get investors according to their target, I think the bounty hunter deserves the reward as promised. However, once we enter the market, we hope again to our luck that the price of the coin can rise above the presale price

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:39:26 PM

Well, we are sometimes even lucky if what appears on the spreadsheets hit our wallet and give us small value after the project decides to list on exchanges. What about the projects that are ignored after so much efforts from bounty hunters? It is true that we always appear to be rich only on paper.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 02:42:21 PM

Well, we are sometimes even lucky if what appears on the spreadsheets hit our wallet and give us small value after the project decides to list on exchanges. What about the projects that are ignored after so much efforts from bounty hunters? It is true that we always appear to be rich only on paper.
I made good money for all the time which I participated in the bounty campaigns. there wasn't much money in the last two years, but it was also a good money income.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:09:25 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?

i think it is the fact, they are using us to keep promoting "almost for free" and it is much cheaper from any other way of making ads, and the call is in their hand to pay or no, it is not good way at all, not fair for us at least
It is true in this market that many projects are abusing bounty hunters to promote their projects for free. I have come across many projects like that, after the bounty ends they constantly postpone it and never make the payment as promised.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:14:09 PM

Most of the projects do something like that, either the goal is to make a lot of profit or they really intend to develop the project.

Bounty hunters must be wiser in choosing what projects to work on, don't be tempted by big prizes because all of that is just a bait. The real value is when their coins are on the exchange.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:50:27 PM

Yeah I agree to that but for me and in opinion after having a reward receive from a campaign you have joined and you have seen that there is a big potential it can pump hodl it as long as you can so once that by the time is have your desire value then you can now sell it in order for you to gain and earn more.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:05:18 PM

However, there are also the opposite phenomenon. As an example, CARTESI-initially came out not so much, but the listing on Binance changed the price for the better. Now I am waiting for payments on DIA, I hope that it will be better than in spreadsheets.
Tomohisa

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:59:35 PM

Nothing is for free. Bounty hunters know the risk of their rewards can turn out to be worthless anytime if something bad happened to the project. This is why bounty hunters should choose bounty projects that is legit and don't lure by promising spreadsheet's rewards.
asder250

Activity: 708

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:28:44 PM

The most difficult job for a bounty hunter is finding a great company that will support for months. Rather than promoting 10 campaigns in same time, you should focus only on the best one, or you will lose the potential bounty payment and of course your time.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:41:30 PM

I made good money for all the time which I participated in the bounty campaigns. there wasn't much money in the last two years, but it was also a good money income.
I want to believe that success can be attributed to the critical analysis you probably make before joining a particular bounty campaign. I think some of us should start considering certain factors like the feasibility of the project before joining it.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:52:56 PM

It's really disheartening cos you do a bounty campaign for a project and the Spreadsheet is updated and you have high hope of making good money from the project but you will find out most of them won't distribute, am glad that it's doesn't deter me anymore as I keep pushing for more

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:11:23 PM

Then can't try participate bounty program maybe it best. I enjoy very few bounties because i participate in all the bounties that seem good in my research. I consider the bounties a luck because many good projects fail to enter their development. Where investors complain of losses so hunters do nothing. However, find a good bounty from your research and spend your time there.
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:48:54 PM

Yes, you are correct. I have faced such situation several times. I have participated many bounty programs where a lucrative rewards were offered. After end of the bounty I couldn't sell the tokens because of lower price.

GREENch

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:16:22 PM

I enjoy very few bounties because i participate in all the bounties that seem good in my research.
Now, in comparison with 2017-2018, the number of projects that conduct bounty campaigns has significantly decreased. And we need to focus on more rewards in a single project's bounty campaign to make up the difference
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:26:39 PM

Indeed rewards received from bounty campaigns right now are becoming very small. Despite the efforts, you exert doing bounty tasks, the stakes you receive is very minimal. Maybe because there are so many bounty participants that divide the stakes or simply that the project do not generate enough capital from their initial offerings.

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:03:43 PM

I never trust estimate reward on spreadsheets cause I know what they value their coin mean jack shit compared to the market value it. Don't be naive and think the reward after the bounty end will exactly the same on the spreadsheets.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:14:17 PM

I never trust estimate reward on spreadsheets cause I know what they value their coin mean jack shit compared to the market value it. Don't be naive and think the reward after the bounty end will exactly the same on the spreadsheets.
It's true, especially if following bounty that listed on an exchange, and try to expect a lot from there it's all useless, a few months ago I participated in a campaign and the result was what I predicted because the tokens had dropped to more than 10x but I expected it because of the volume of trade it was not strong enough so I certainly didn't expect much from there, but I don't know what about the other participants, whether one thought or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: