Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We are only rich on spreadsheets  (Read 15221 times)
vicarios

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 06:52:53 PM

Bounties were a real thing back in 2017 but now it's a dirty way to use people
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:58:34 PM

Most times before a token is listed they work with the price before listing. If a bounty is sharing 500k dollars worth of token as reward it doesn't work. The real value is went listed.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:07:13 PM

Staring at your tokens on spreadsheet is giving yourself false hopes because you will never know what the worth of the tokens will be until trading starts on exchanges, don't build hopes because of the tokens you earned on spreadsheet unless the tokens are already trading on exchanges with good volume

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:10:42 PM

That is one of the reasons why I prefer bounty with eth as rewards or a bounty that has been trading, even bounty that has been trading might get dumped by participants or the team itself, but eth or trx or btc is more OK

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:18:34 PM

That is one of the reasons why I prefer bounty with eth as rewards or a bounty that has been trading, even bounty that has been trading might get dumped by participants or the team itself, but eth or trx or btc is more OK
There are only a few bounties that are paid as ETH, BTC, or the tokens of the bounty are already listed on the exchange, most of the bounties are of those projects that are gonna be listed on an exchange in the near future and what we get is only a promise to get paid this much amount of tokens that are gonna be worth 'x' amount according to the calculations by the team but after participating for a whole month or maybe 2 to 3 months when we get tokens in our wallet we still have to face a lot of problems, for example-
1. The coin won't get listed on any exchange, so our efforts will get wasted
2. The coin is worth a fraction of what was proposed in the start of the bounty, let's say the bounty was evaluated at $250k at the start of the bounty and when the project gets listed on the exchange then it it's actual worth came out to be no more than $50k(that too when the participants are lucky enough) or maybe no more than $5k for the whole bounty.

So I agree with the OP that we are only rich on the spreadsheets xD

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 08:31:13 PM

You forgot to clarify, companies with such awards are usually calculated in small amounts. mostly less than $ 100k / As they say - there should be a little good

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 09:22:00 PM

This is true and  people are gradually leaving bounty programs because of this . most times we see a huge reward pool  and become happy about working for the project only for them to deny distribution of rewards. I have encountered this severally . I see my  token on spreadsheet but to distribute to my wallet  becomes difficult.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 09:46:50 PM

Every project has ICO or IEO price, and they paid according to ICO price. The ICO price is always high, then the market price; that's why your tokens showing high worth in spreadsheets, but in the market is the price is very low, but some projects that are low price in ICO and market price is very high like CARTESI and DIA.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 09:53:30 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
Yes like that, because their token value is very low compared to the icos rate in the token description, and also the token market lacks great confidence. This is both a reality and a risk that is often present in bounty hunters where the ICO rate is very different from the exchanger listing. As an investor too, this is often complained about because it's useless to get a lot of bonus tokens, but when the listing price is taken away at the time of the token sale.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:30:40 PM

Yes, that's what bounties these days make us. They show us big big rewards on their spreadsheets but the real values of those rewards they offer us are sometimes not even up to $5 on the market. I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
Actually, we're not only rich in spreadsheet. I haven't had any valuable tokens for the last two years but I got some ColletrixToken and the value was 50$. In a week the price fell, now the price is below 1 USD. Hunters always dumped the price, now who did it. We are never rich in any way, just used as baits. Alchemy projects could be great and I'm waiting for distribution.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:41:11 PM

yes this has a point, because many SCAMERS have bad intentions, they just want to get free investors after that they will disappear as if swallowed by the earth, and besides the bounty participants the investors will also be harmed by these SCAM projects

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 07:51:31 AM

This post was published on BTT on September 2019 and now about one year to go and yet the bounty hunters situation is same hope 2021 will bring some good moments for bounty hunters and also for the investors.

saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:10:12 PM

I feel bounty hunters are only being used as baits by project owners to catch their investors virtually for free. What do you think guys ?
Bounty hunters being used as their mouthpiece for spreading the word about their project, everyone already knew it and you should too. Look at it like a 'give and take' relationship. We do our work and they pay us, don't take reward on spreadsheets seriously. Check the real market price or OTC trade.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:06:08 AM

Yeah true. Sometimes I find it comical when I see posts saying that they are offering 2 or 4 million USD worth of tokens.

Come on be realistic we all now they won't be worth anything close to it if they get listed.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:26:04 AM

I only check spreadsheets to know if my reward or stake count for me yet but not looking whatever have on spreadsheets. Cause I know reward on spreadsheets by the team is very exaggerated and hugely different compare to the market value. You should take this into your heart and chose a better project.
sometimes value token in spreadsheet will have higher value when it enter market, but mostly price dumped alot when bounty distributed and take long time to recover waiting good news from dev team. even i see project that promised allocation millions dollar in spreadsheet it become only thousand dollar. value in spreadsheet didnt guarantee what will receive. DIA could be good example, in inital allocation its very small but in market its make many surprise ,.bounty hunter very happy with its value in market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:40:38 AM

You should be worried about those who are really making good money out of bounties and you are ranting about not making anything, stop this and think, there is something you are definitely doing wrong, reshape your strategy mate, do good research and promote good bounty projects
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:43:32 AM

It seems you got tired of bounties already and your account is already marked with red trust meaning that you won't be accepted in good projects again, only very few bounty managers accept red trust account on their Campaigns, where are you when Cartesi bounty was ongoing? Now we have Oikos and DIA too

jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:51:56 AM

Maybe the best way that you can do especially if you have your bounty rewards with a very low value is to hodl it as long as you can and when the time that its value rises then sell it for more profitable income. Another suggestion as well is try to research everytime you are joining a bounty campaign/project so that you will not regret after the project is done and you can have a peace of mind gaining a more reasonable bounty rewards.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:33:36 AM

Yes this is what you will eventually get if you promote a bad project with bad use case, to get something good out of bounties today you have to do the following

1. Make sure you promote well established projects with very high quality utilities
2. Make sure the bounty manager is a reputable BM
3. Escrow and limited participants is a plus too to get better rewards

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:35:07 AM

Today some bounty managers still fail to realize how important limited participants is for bounty projects, this will limit spams and make their job easier to go through, they will be able to spot cheaters too, for such advance strategy I only respect julerz12 and bubbalex here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: