Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN ETHEREUM KEEPS DISAPPOINTING  (Read 2274 times)
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 01:04:06 PM

Ethereum always make me disappointed with price, last year I bought ETH on higher price but today I faced with lost my money because ETH under $200 and I bought first at $1000.
Experience and knowledge will lead us to a better direction in the future. It looks like you buy when prices go up, right?
I'm not used to spending a lot of money to buy ETH all of them.  Try buying half of the money and the other half if the price goes down.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:25:25 PM

It is very disappointing period for Ethereum as its price is dwindling over the past some months. Its price has been undervalued so much. But I want to urge all Ethereum holders to hold as I believe its price will soar in the coming days when altcoin season begins. So price of Ethereum is falling only to rise again.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:42:44 PM

In fact, no one can predict the future of Ethereum. So far the price of Ethereum has not shown a significant increase, thus making traders doubtful when making transactions. I am very sure that Ethereum prices can still rise again, because the Ethereum development team has recognized this problem and is a considerable working on a solution. If they succeed in measuring the scale of the network, we can be sure the price of Ethereum will return to the peak of its glory.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:36:18 PM

In the course of this year, ethereum has mostly not been promising due to the many disappointing times we have experienced. Sometimes, it even become very difficult to know when to hold or sell out some ethereum. All the same, many people who trust in altcoins have kept some great faith in ethereum and that is an amazing motivation that ethereum can really bounce back and be the strong force most hodlers wish for.

You're right, above all else, Etherium has not lost its importance for the community and continues to be a necessary, promising and sought-after cryptocurrency. Of course, the price of ETH does not look as good as the same bitcoin, but all this I'm sure will change soon. All the time, the market cannot fall or be in a flat, sooner or later the market will go up, which means that top-level lightcoins such as ETH will show their strength in the market. It is then that everyone who believes in ETH will receive their reward.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:42:12 PM

Because of the inability of ETH to perform so well on the natket, that is why majority of altcoins are also struggling to survive. How will the young ones survive when their leader himself is even struggling to do so. ETH needs to get back on track because its the motivation for the incoming coins

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:19:03 AM

I gave up on investing in altcoins, because more than one and half years, those coins are not raising at all. I am fully in Bitcoin right now and believe that it is the best solution for now to wait for the bull market to come.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:47:57 AM

In the course of this year, ethereum has mostly not been promising due to the many disappointing times we have experienced. Sometimes, it even become very difficult to know when to hold or sell out some ethereum. All the same, many people who trust in altcoins have kept some great faith in ethereum and that is an amazing motivation that ethereum can really bounce back and be the strong force most hodlers wish for.
It is very often experienced by people who hold the top coins and the coins are not in accordance with our expectations or disappointing, I think this is normal in cryptocurrency. So, it all depends on how our decision when looking at price movements in the market, observation and analysis is needed to be our basis in making decisions, because if we estimate we are wrong, maybe we can get a loss.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:21:38 PM

not only ETH but even all coins have decreased so it is wrong if you mention ETH gives disappointment and even almost dropped above 50% this also happens to BTC. If you expect the ETH to rise then the king initially must rise first, namely BTC.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:50:49 PM

As we can see, it is not only ethereum which is suffering from the market volatility this year but most of the cryptos including Bitcoin. Indeed, trading and investing right now is way too difficult to initiate knowing that one move can lead to huge profit loss. The best thing for sure is holding and to patiently wait for a bit of stability when it comes to the market value of cryptos. Who knows, right? That there could be a miracle before this year end.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:39:01 AM

Keep enjoy the moment with eth sir, not only you at the position disappointed with ETH, I faced the same situation like you because I am still holding ETH until right now wher I buy ubove $500 last two months, but today ETH price still under $200 and not have way when ETH growing up for the top price.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:32:55 AM

What type of disappointment you are talking about? you can't  put the blame of Ethereum for failing to surge in value when bitcoin dominance keeps climbing up and aiming higher, Eth is doing fine for those who knows what's in stock for Eth blockchain, altcoin season is not here yet and ETH is showing good sign already, Eth is a must buy and hold for all altcoin lovers

I agree with you, Eth is currently in a standard state of increase in stock for the Eth blockchain, Ethereum is one of the second highest currencies in the world, in my opinion although ethereum is currently not like 2017, I believe ethereum will rise again, in when now we should be able to use it to invest even in small amounts, if not maybe you will regret it.

Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:09:02 AM

i dont know what you use as a measure to say eth has disappoint you this year but o me it has done a great as it move from $80 to over $200+ and all you could say is this well we know how this work than each other but i can tell you that this year has been a good one for eth and the future is also bright for next move.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:53:58 AM

Who wouldn't be disappointed with its movement - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
By just looking at the graph, we can tell that's its really not doing well, I think most of the altcoins in the market has the same thread.

However, we need to understand that even in the past, this market already has a lot of struggles, it rises when there's a bull run and we might need a bull run now to see it rise again. What's important is we hold and look at the development as when this market recover, it will easily goes up again.

With market manipulation happening, you can expect this from happening but ETH will not go away.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 07:53:12 AM

Who wouldn't be disappointed with its movement - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
By just looking at the graph, we can tell that's its really not doing well, I think most of the altcoins in the market has the same thread.

However, we need to understand that even in the past, this market already has a lot of struggles, it rises when there's a bull run and we might need a bull run now to see it rise again. What's important is we hold and look at the development as when this market recover, it will easily goes up again.

With market manipulation happening, you can expect this from happening but ETH will not go away.
Most of the altcoins which platform is on ethereum tracks down the same path as Ethereum price. I'm expecting when bull run takes place most of the altcoins that is Ethereum platform based coins will go rise. I believe that ethereum will pump its price soon as I've seen on the chart.

There are many predictions that ethereum will experience a bull run. As soon as the hard $180+ barrier break their will be a high chance of getting a pump on it.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:11:24 AM

Don't be shocked the market had been that way since the bear market started. Everything fell since 2018 and you cannot blame ethereum. A lot of ICOs failed and even bitcoin suffered. Ethereum is a good platform, give it some time as the market recovers you can see most top coins recovering again.

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:26:58 AM

i dont know what you use as a measure to say eth has disappoint you this year but o me it has done a great as it move from $80 to over $200+ and all you could say is this well we know how this work than each other but i can tell you that this year has been a good one for eth and the future is also bright for next move.
Many investors expect eth to rise just like the growth of btc this year but the progress is not really satisfying for some. It takes time before we can see a huge recovery for eth and other altcoins but we dont know when it will happen.

But as long as you believe in eth as a good coin then look forward for the next bull run and be patient. In time we can see major changes in altcoins.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 12:03:39 PM

Don't be shocked the market had been that way since the bear market started. Everything fell since 2018 and you cannot blame ethereum. A lot of ICOs failed and even bitcoin suffered. Ethereum is a good platform, give it some time as the market recovers you can see most top coins recovering again.
I think the real problem is that we always want the best. At the end of 2017 when ETH reached $1,500, we all believe that it can do it again, maybe for a better price. If the price remained at $150-200 then the current price would be reasonable for all of us. On the other hand, there is also a matter of value, and ETH could not stay at the value it was at that time.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:17:32 PM

I am too disappointed with Ethereum to be honest, but what we can do when others are the same. I just keep on trusting them, and glad they continue in development and more institutions are supporting ETH. Vitalik is frequently visible on symposium and some blockchain event.I agree that, Ethereum will not easily go, like other coins.

Open for Campaigns
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:31:30 PM

I don't think Ethereum has been that disappointing because the entire crypto market is down and most altcoins have seen great reduction in their value. Hopefully we can see a rise in the entire crypto market by the end of this year so hold your Ethereum till then Smiley

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:39:37 PM

the reason for ethereum is very promising in 2017 one of which is the popularity of ICO. At that time, most investments used Ethereum, and this made the ethereum price reputation reach a high price. after the ICO drop, I don't think there is a reason ethereum prices should pump.

I believe when you said that ethereum was quite disappointing to many people. but, at the moment ethereum 2.0 is being developed. that will most likely get people back to ethereum, and make the price recover. I still hope enough with ethereum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀