Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 07:28:51 PM

There’s a chart on OP, that compares Dreamr to Facebook and Fiverr as a social media platform. I think that put Dreamr ahead with some advantages like crowdfunding and a platform that supports innovative. I can’t wait to try out the app and find out the best ideas.

Got into Kickstart ref program and they are pulling off same thing. One unique aspect of Dreamr is that it's all encompassing. I Wil also love to see an exchanger as part of the app feature.

Wow, an exchange would be another great game changer, but I feel it would be too much for the project and team to handle. Dreamr project combines several great features already, adding another huge feature may make the project inefficient in all the features.

An exchange will defeat the aim of the project. I don't see a reason why there should be an exchange on the program.

I agree with you, an exchange may defeat the purpose of the platform as an avenue where individuals dreams are set on track to be achieved. The dreamr project should leave the exchange and trading of cryptocurrencies to other platforms and concentrate on the set goals.

You said it better. I don't see any reason why they will want to create an exchange, it's not a financial platform. It's a platform for individual to collaborate together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:23:29 PM

Talks about Dreamr launch, token sales on the Dreamr website and all is on going in the Dreamr official telegram. You might want to join. Although, I think I prefer btt for discussions. Like criticism can’t be deleted on btt by the team. That’s why I prefer comments on non self moderated threads.

Btt is actually a forum for discussion and that's why must projects prefer to have their thread active by ensuring that questions are answered by the team members on the thread. It's also a very good platform for promoting a cryptocurrency project since the forum members are cryptocurrency enthusiast.

This particular thread has been active for some time now  and I don't think the dreamr team has been here. This is to show that the community is building already.

The dream team has been represented on the thread. The representation was made earlier when the thread was still young. The team could still consider making her impact felt on the thread by giving announcements and responding to relevant questions.

It's really been a while since we last saw the dreamr representative on the thread. The team must be very busy with other aspects of the project. I was made to understand that the next phase of the tokensales would commence by next week Monday which is the 18th of November. I do hope that the next round is much better than the previous round.

Its important that they maintain communication with the community, don't know about telegram because i have never been to their channel before to ascertain their mode of communication, here seems to be the best there is in terms of constructive criticism, hence my choice but i will love to see a situation whereby the team gets to make some comments on this thread
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 09:11:52 PM

Talks about Dreamr launch, token sales on the Dreamr website and all is on going in the Dreamr official telegram. You might want to join. Although, I think I prefer btt for discussions. Like criticism can’t be deleted on btt by the team. That’s why I prefer comments on non self moderated threads.

Btt is actually a forum for discussion and that's why must projects prefer to have their thread active by ensuring that questions are answered by the team members on the thread. It's also a very good platform for promoting a cryptocurrency project since the forum members are cryptocurrency enthusiast.

This particular thread has been active for some time now  and I don't think the dreamr team has been here. This is to show that the community is building already.

The dream team has been represented on the thread. The representation was made earlier when the thread was still young. The team could still consider making her impact felt on the thread by giving announcements and responding to relevant questions.

It's really been a while since we last saw the dreamr representative on the thread. The team must be very busy with other aspects of the project. I was made to understand that the next phase of the tokensales would commence by next week Monday which is the 18th of November. I do hope that the next round is much better than the previous round.

Its important that they maintain communication with the community, don't know about telegram because i have never been to their channel before to ascertain their mode of communication, here seems to be the best there is in terms of constructive criticism, hence my choice but i will love to see a situation whereby the team gets to make some comments on this thread

Tokensales is winding up. I don't expect the team to make appearances here anymore. It's best to join the TG group as it's best for post Tokensales period @dreamrapp

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:13:56 PM

I’m looking forward to the next round. There hasn’t been much information about the next round. I also found the date for the next round on the official website. I do hope the next round comes out transparent and the community and older investors are kept well informed.

I thought they have started the next round. The last round ended last month on the 31. It was made known that new Roy ds commences 1st of November. They should already be half way into the 2nd round.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:23:19 AM

I’m looking forward to the next round. There hasn’t been much information about the next round. I also found the date for the next round on the official website. I do hope the next round comes out transparent and the community and older investors are kept well informed.

I thought they have started the next round. The last round ended last month on the 31. It was made known that new Roy ds commences 1st of November. They should already be half way into the 2nd round.

You're right, the first round actually ended on the 31st of November, but the second round which ought to commence on the 4th of November was shifted to the 18th of November. The team believes that attempts were made to compromise the website and needed some time to strengthen the security measures to ensure that the dreamr website is viable enough to be used for the tokensales. All things being equal, the second round of the tokensales is expected to commence by tomorrow.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:26:21 AM

There’s a chart on OP, that compares Dreamr to Facebook and Fiverr as a social media platform. I think that put Dreamr ahead with some advantages like crowdfunding and a platform that supports innovative. I can’t wait to try out the app and find out the best ideas.

Got into Kickstart ref program and they are pulling off same thing. One unique aspect of Dreamr is that it's all encompassing. I Wil also love to see an exchanger as part of the app feature.

Wow, an exchange would be another great game changer, but I feel it would be too much for the project and team to handle. Dreamr project combines several great features already, adding another huge feature may make the project inefficient in all the features.

An exchange will defeat the aim of the project. I don't see a reason why there should be an exchange on the program.

I agree with you, an exchange may defeat the purpose of the platform as an avenue where individuals dreams are set on track to be achieved. The dreamr project should leave the exchange and trading of cryptocurrencies to other platforms and concentrate on the set goals.

You said it better. I don't see any reason why they will want to create an exchange, it's not a financial platform. It's a platform for individual to collaborate together.

Yes, I don't even think the team is working on the direction of implementing an exchange on the dreamr platform. I can't remember reading anything from their whitepaper which suggests that the project would be including an exchange feature.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:30:42 AM

Here’s a YouTube video everyone in the Dreamr Community should watch. It talks about Dreamr, it’s features and concepts. https://youtu.be/5hvERQxblPY
You can post you feedback and subscribe and o the channel.

The video is quite explanatory and contains sufficient information to help everyone get a perfect understanding of the dreamr project. It's wise to watch the video to get a full grasp of how the dreamr project would be beneficial to everyone who uses the platform.

Thank you for the heads up on the YouTube video. Am not very comfortable watching videos online due to the data consumption ability of videos and prefer reading articles on the Internet which requires only a small amount of data. Data is a bit expensive in my location. For those who are able to watch the videos on dreamr projects. You could also give us some feedback or highlights on the thread.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:48:42 AM

Tokensales is winding up. I don't expect the team to make appearances here anymore. It's best to join the TG group as it's best for post Tokensales period @dreamrapp

Are you trying to say that the second round of the tokensale have been cancelled. The last update we received on their medium page suggests that there would be a second round which should be starting on the 18th of this month. Please let us know if the second round has been cancelled.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:56:14 AM

It's been a very long time since a Dreamr representative last commented on the thread. It may be very difficult to get them to join on the conversation on the thread, unless there's a second round of tokensale because am certain that the first round has been completed for a while now.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:02:37 AM

Here’s a YouTube video everyone in the Dreamr Community should watch. It talks about Dreamr, it’s features and concepts. https://youtu.be/5hvERQxblPY

Thanks for sharing this here. I believe more of this kind of content should be posted regularly as it will help motivate the community to help strengthen it.

YouTube is the best place to post videos about awesome projects. It’s great to see that Dreamr is taking the advantage, it wouldn’t take so long before there’s a good number of people interested in the features of Dreamr and getting ready to use the app.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:06:51 AM

The video is quite explanatory and contains sufficient information to help everyone get a perfect understanding of the dreamr project. It's wise to watch the video to get a full grasp of how the dreamr project would be beneficial to everyone who uses the platform.

Thank you for the heads up on the YouTube video. Am not very comfortable watching videos online due to the data consumption ability of videos and prefer reading articles on the Internet which requires only a small amount of data. Data is a bit expensive in my location. For those who are able to watch the videos on dreamr projects. You could also give us some feedback or highlights on the thread.

I think it’s a better way to learn about Dreamr app. You can see the app, what to expect, the features and a lot other interesting details about Dreamr project. IMO, the video did well in explaining the app. And pointing out the necessary features. I think everyone investing in Dreamr should watch it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 10:32:16 AM

Yes, I don't even think the team is working on the direction of implementing an exchange on the dreamr platform. I can't remember reading anything from their whitepaper which suggests that the project would be including an exchange feature.

CeO made that statement in passing in the telegram group. I'm going to find that conversation. He is not making it priority though. So I don't think it will be implemented for a long time.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:34:26 AM

You're right, the first round actually ended on the 31st of November, but the second round which ought to commence on the 4th of November was shifted to the 18th of November. The team believes that attempts were made to compromise the website and needed some time to strengthen the security measures to ensure that the dreamr website is viable enough to be used for the tokensales. All things being equal, the second round of the tokensales is expected to commence by tomorrow.

Thank you for the clearance. Investors would be feeling really pumped to get more tokens for already participating investors. I hope the team continue in development after tokensales and concentrate more on marketing and hype. No project survive without one.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 11:59:13 AM

Thank you for the clearance. Investors would be feeling really pumped to get more tokens for already participating investors. I hope the team continue in development after tokensales and concentrate more on marketing and hype. No project survive without one.

That's a very valid reason to shift the token sale forward. It's better than letting the investors prone to security issues and compromising all their assets.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 01:06:36 PM

CeO made that statement in passing in the telegram group. I'm going to find that conversation. He is not making it priority though. So I don't think it will be implemented for a long time.

I do agree with you. It’s a long term kind of feature. I don’t think you’ll be seeing an exchange on the Dreamr app platform anytime soon. I think there’re some other features like the Dreamr Connect and Dreamr crowdfunding users can’t wait to use.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:11:47 PM

[/quote]

As an early investor, I do hope the Dreamr team doesn’t make wrong decisions when fixing the price for the next round of token sales. The first round sold about 1, 000, 000 tokens. The next round would be probably sold at a higher price and maybe some discount 

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:04:46 PM

Thanks for sharing this here. I believe more of this kind of content should be posted regularly as it will help motivate the community to help strengthen it.

YouTube is the best place to post videos about awesome projects. It’s great to see that Dreamr is taking the advantage, it wouldn’t take so long before there’s a good number of people interested in the features of Dreamr and getting ready to use the app.

There's already a huge number of persons expecting the release of the application. Dreamr project has received a wide interest from various cryptocurrency communities and that makes it obvious that the project is unique and would be of immense importance to a large number of people.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:14:29 PM

I think it’s a better way to learn about Dreamr app. You can see the app, what to expect, the features and a lot other interesting details about Dreamr project. IMO, the video did well in explaining the app. And pointing out the necessary features. I think everyone investing in Dreamr should watch it.

The best way to appreciate the information provided by the YouTube video is to watch it. The video gives a succinct description of the dreamr project, it helps us gain a better understanding of the various features of the dreamr project and how it has been integrated into the app.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:19:00 PM

I do agree with you. It’s a long term kind of feature. I don’t think you’ll be seeing an exchange on the Dreamr app platform anytime soon. I think there’re some other features like the Dreamr Connect and Dreamr crowdfunding users can’t wait to use.

The exchange feature may be added to the project in the near future, but I'll advise the team carry out a due diligence analysis on the likely challenges which may affect the feature considering the existence of other several features.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:36:06 PM

Okay, I understand your position. The dreamr project is still evolving and has the potential to diversify her features to include several other modalities. The cryptocurrency exchange is not a bad idea, but it would be better if the landlord secures his apartment.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: