Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 04:59:52 PM

Check out dreamr™ (@dreamr_app): https://twitter.com/dreamr_app?s=09

Really an interesting handle to follow. Inspiring and motivating. Kudos to the handler doing a great job @ tweeting everyday.

Want to have a feel? Check the link above.

Thanks for sharing this with handle. Does this show the involvement of the team and are they giving updates about their token sales?

I am also eagerly waiting for the token sales progress. Where can I find this? Or atleast can I discuss this with team members some where?

Join the telegram group @dreamrapp. Discussion are ongoing there and it's profitable. Right now they are still on stage 1 which ends November 1. My guess is that they would release info only @ the end of each stage.

Thank you for sharing the telegram group link, I certain it would be helpful for easy access to the group. I remember the tokensales was expected to be completed by the 31st of October, I don't think that has been reviewed. There has been some indication that we would be having other rounds for the tokensales, let's see how it goes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:04:45 PM

Really an interesting handle to follow. Inspiring and motivating. Kudos to the handler doing a great job @ tweeting everyday.

Thanks for sharing this with handle. Does this show the involvement of the team and are they giving updates about their token sales?

I am also eagerly waiting for the token sales progress. Where can I find this? Or atleast can I discuss this with team members some where?

Join the telegram group @dreamrapp. Discussion are ongoing there and it's profitable. Right now they are still on stage 1 which ends November 1. My guess is that they would release info only @ the end of each stage.

Thank you for sharing the telegram group link, I certain it would be helpful for easy access to the group. I remember the tokensales was expected to be completed by the 31st of October, I don't think that has been reviewed. There has been some indication that we would be having other rounds for the tokensales, let's see how it goes.

I suppose you didn't see the latest update on the telegram group which showed that the first round of the tokensales would be running from the 1st of October to the 1st of November. There's basically no substantial difference between 31st of October and 1st of November. The major update that is greatly anticipated is the subsequent rounds of the tokensales.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:17:08 PM

For those asking. I've finally found the community on Telegram and the stages of the tokensales.

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

Round 1 on IDCM: October 1 - November 1
Round 2 :TBA

Offering Details (for non-U.S. persons only per Regulation S):

Token price: 1DRMR = $0.25 USD
Min. Investment: $50 USD
Maximum Offering: 7,000,000 DRMR ($1.75M)
Restricted Countries: USA

Thank you for this information, it has brought great clarity. Its now official that the second round of the tokensale would be announced later. I'm surprised to know that the only restricted country for the STEO is USA. That's a good deal as several other countries are restricted in other projects.

How many rounds will be there ? And how much tokens per rounds will be sold ? What will happen to the tokens which are unsold in round one ?

The team is yet to give answers to these questions. I'm positive that they're aware of the yearning of the community for these questions to be answered and are putting things together to ensure that the appropriate information is published.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:28:31 PM

For those asking. I've finally found the community on Telegram and the stages of the tokensales.

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

Thank you for this information, it has brought great clarity. Its now official that the second round of the tokensale would be announced later. I'm surprised to know that the only restricted country for the STEO is USA. That's a good deal as several other countries are restricted in other projects.

The USA would have the opportunity to get the tokens when it's listed on the exchange. I guess that's the reason behind the exchange tokensales approach.

IDCM exchange is one of those exclusive exchanges that makes kyc mandatory for the users. It would be impossible to make withdrawal without completing the kyc process. Do you think that IDCM exchange would allow USA citizens trade on their exchange? I remember some exchange are now placing restrictions on USA citizens.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:43:21 PM

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

How many rounds will be there ? And how much tokens per rounds will be sold ? What will happen to the tokens which are unsold in round one ?

Clearly according to what was written in the post up there. It's just 2 rounds. Maybe there could be a possibility of more rounds but no one knows that for sure.

From what am seeing, I think the issue of subsequent rounds is tied to the performance of the current round. In my opinion, if the ongoing round gets maximum attention, there would be no other rounds. I only hope that the present round goes well, so that we can move to project development instead of several rounds.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 06:10:27 PM

Awesome. Doing a great job. I guess dreamers aren’t going to have a hard time finding a great project that fits their expectations. Dreamr App is an awesome app for anyone looking to start working on an idea.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:23:50 PM

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

Why USA is restricted? Its a big country in the world and many potential big investors comes from USA. In my opinion, this should not be avoided.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:27:35 PM

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

That’s great. The first stage of the token sales is just about to end. I don’t think anyone would like to miss out on this one. It’s one of the best blockchain app out there with the support and partnership of Dream Inc. I think Dreamr app has a great chance at being the best crypto app.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:32:10 PM

Dreamr team, few days back you shared Instagram post and asked people to share their dream. What happened after that? I want to know if that post was started to do some analysis?

In my opinion, the post was merely a marketing and promotional tool. It was basically to keep potential users of the dreamr platform, engaged. Several persons were listing their personal needs, ranging from getting into a relationship to getting a masters degree. It was fun to me, reading through the desires and aspirations of people on social media.

As far as I know thats not the intention of the Dreamr project. Its all about getting into entrepreneural dreams and post it there with your ideas to get some grants from potential investors to move forward.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 07:15:57 PM

No much activities going on in the telegram group. Seem like a quiet one. Learnt from the admin that a lot is cooking up behind the scene.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:27:48 PM

No much activities going on in the telegram group. Seem like a quiet one. Learnt from the admin that a lot is cooking up behind the scene.

Thanks so much for even bringing this up. I was always going to make a post about that. The telegram page seems too quiet but the Team is a very strong one though. I wish they could just keep the community busy and going.

.... H
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:30:50 PM

I think the team of the project is preparing something big that they will announce or release soon so that they seem so quiet and busy these days. And I'm hoping that they will post and active soon so that their community will be active again.

Thanks so much for even bringing this up. I was always going to make a post about that. The telegram page seems too quiet but the Team is a very strong one though. I wish they could just keep the community busy and going.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:35:58 PM

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

Why USA is restricted? Its a big country in the world and many potential big investors comes from USA. In my opinion, this should not be avoided.

I can assure you that the restriction placed on the United States citizens wasn't the brainchild of dreamr project, but was a necessity as a result of the government sanctions. The government of United States seeks for several reasons to prevent the citizens from benefiting from the cryptocurrency space and ensures that every amount earned from cryptocurrency is taxed by the government.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 03:51:39 AM

I can understand the silence at telegram channel. As of now the team is focusing on marketing and meeting potential investors. We should soon see good announcement. BTW you can ask your queries at channel and they will respond.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:48:40 AM

Dreamr team, few days back you shared Instagram post and asked people to share their dream. What happened after that? I want to know if that post was started to do some analysis?

In my opinion, the post was merely a marketing and promotional tool. It was basically to keep potential users of the dreamr platform, engaged. Several persons were listing their personal needs, ranging from getting into a relationship to getting a masters degree. It was fun to me, reading through the desires and aspirations of people on social media.

As far as I know thats not the intention of the Dreamr project. Its all about getting into entrepreneural dreams and post it there with your ideas to get some grants from potential investors to move forward.

I don’t think so. Dreamr app is a social media platform. There’s diversity in dream. I think people could also use dreamr app to make friends, but dreamr app was best built to assist entrepreneurs develop their ideas and projects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:18:51 AM

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

That’s great. The first stage of the token sales is just about to end. I don’t think anyone would like to miss out on this one. It’s one of the best blockchain app out there with the support and partnership of Dream Inc. I think Dreamr app has a great chance at being the best crypto app.

The project indeed has the potential to be the best, considering the fact that it's a trail blazer and has been doing so much in promoting the achievement of dreams and aspirations.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:24:41 AM

@dreamrapp

IEO Details:

It would be a great idea to take advantage of the ongoing tokensales because the subsequent round is not certain and there may be some hike in the value or a reduction in the amount offered for sale. The dreamr project development would coming up immediately after the STEO and listing on IDCM exchange has been sealed.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:45:22 AM

Your opinion about the entrepreneural dreams would be required when the dreamr project is functional, and the dreamr app is launched. The post that is been referred, was made on Instagram by a Dreamr Admin who gave followers opportunity to communicate their dreams and as its expected we had a truck load of dreams which were far from entrepreneural.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:49:00 AM

That's understandable since the project is conducting her STEO. The focus of the admins is to ensure that the target of the project is met. They should be making contact with potential investors who can purchase substantial amounts of tokens.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 07:09:43 AM

Looks like there will be more round of tokens sale. First round will run through this whole October month at IDCM exchange. Need to check how much tokens are offered at first round. Also, need to check if they are going to allow US people at second round.

I can't remember reading any update that suggests multiple rounds of the STEO. Come to think of it, dreamr tokensale didn't offer any bonus to investors, so there's nothing to distinguish between the rounds for the STEO coupled with the fact that there's no allotment of tokens on the ongoing tokensales. In my opinion, the best we can get with the tokensales is an extension of the closure date and not the division into rounds.

I checked pinned messages at their telegram channel and it mentioned that round one going at IDCM exchange and will run through October month. Based on this I think there would be multiple round.

We need some clarification on this from Dreamr team. How many rounds and how many tokens owr round available in STEO. And most important is when the trading will start?

I sense that there would be multiple rounds due to the need for the project to meet their hard caps. CeO made mention that the project will continue even if they don't hit hard cap.

I personally don't think multiple rounds of the STEO guarantees the achievement of the hardcap. Its awesome to know that the CEO assured the community that the project would still continue even without the hardcap been achieved. I do hope that the softcap would be achieved in this ongoing tokensales, so that the project can commence without hitches.

CEO said that the project will continue even though haedcap is not reached, this is expected. Softcap should hit for any project to continue with developing platform.
BTW, how much is the softcap?

The softcap is just around a 100,000 dollars. I believe the softcap would be reached considering the fact that amount is not quite substantial. Am positive about the dreamr project in totality and would love to see the platform come to reality.

Project like dreamr is really cool what they need is publicity and user engagement once they reach softcap they should kick start the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: