Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:21:02 AM

Go register here http://Dreamr.app and get yourself some pre registration tokens for free. This is the best time to get your hands on them free tokens. No one knows the worth outside this giveaway period.

Awesome. Some free tokens to early users on Dreamr platform. I think that’s a brilliant idea. The tokens are sold at a really good price now on IDCM IEO, I think users should take the opportunity to stock Dreamr tokens while it’s this low, once Dreamr App is launched, you can’t tell.

You can also save yourself some good username in anticipation for when the app will be release and users will be allowed to use it. Pray your preferred username has not been taken.

I actually didn't get stuck with options to change username cos someone have chosen it already. Mahn was so grateful for that. I guess coming this early pays off.

Yeah. It really pays off. The joy of not thinking about username to pick because someone else has already taken your preferred username.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

Dreamr place their tokensales @ $50 Max investment. That's ridiculously low lol. I actually didn't expect it will be that low of an amount.  Grin

LOL. I think it is a fair amount. They need to get a lot of people to hold their token and share in the dreamr platform dream. This will also give access to a lot of individuals.

That’s ridiculously low to me. I saw it and asked why, but I got no reply. I don’t think there should be a maximum limit to how much tokens can be bought. And it shouldn’t be that low. There should be a minimum but certainly not a maximum.

In my opinion, It's better to have a maximum Inorder to restrict the influence of whales. I believe that a token would do better in terms of trading when it's distributed to a large number of individuals than when it's in the hands of few. If in the hands of few, they can easily manipulate the market and use the influence of their might to rip off the project.

I got it all cleared out with the admins in charge in dreamr telegram. It was an innocent error. $50 is actually the minimum investment and not maximum

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 07:14:50 AM

Dreamr place their tokensales @ $50 Max investment. That's ridiculously low lol. I actually didn't expect it will be that low of an amount.  Grin

LOL. I think it is a fair amount. They need to get a lot of people to hold their token and share in the dreamr platform dream. This will also give access to a lot of individuals.

That’s ridiculously low to me. I saw it and asked why, but I got no reply. I don’t think there should be a maximum limit to how much tokens can be bought. And it shouldn’t be that low. There should be a minimum but certainly not a maximum.

In my opinion, It's better to have a maximum Inorder to restrict the influence of whales. I believe that a token would do better in terms of trading when it's distributed to a large number of individuals than when it's in the hands of few. If in the hands of few, they can easily manipulate the market and use the influence of their might to rip off the project.

I got it all cleared out with the admins in charge in dreamr telegram. It was an innocent error. $50 is actually the minimum investment and not maximum

Oh, now we know because $50 is a very surprising amount for maximum purchase. Now it's been clarified investors should know about this to make this cleared.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:25:51 AM

This is really very small amount of investment dreamr is allowing, at this rate I am really concerned if the platform will reach their softcap or not?  Does anyone know any information about how far they reached their softcap.

Yeah, its  small amount but it better so that smaller investors can get involve with the project and regarding their softcap I feel its better to get the information form their telegram channel

I think team have done good research before deciding to keep the max value at 50 USD. This will avoid dumping of tokens or price manipulation. Big investors have to wait for certain period before they can offload.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:39:13 AM

Yes, that's correct. It would be insane to make $50 the maximum amount to invest in this present situation of the market when majority of investors are disenchanted about the market. My best bet towards getting the needed capital is by seeking for private investors who are willing to make substantial contributions to the project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:10:34 AM

Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

Your best bet would be after tokensales buddy. I think team is focused right now on tokensales but no big deal if they do development on the other side. Keeps the whole thing together.

That’s right. I think is perfect they focus on the token sales for now and after the token sales, they’ll get to build the dreamr app. I think they can do both, since the token sales is been taken care of by IDCM, team has more time to sell their tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:24:05 AM

That’s right. Whales could make the prices of the tokens go so high, when they decide to hold for long term. I believe with a maximum the price can be easily regulated and there’ll always be tokens in circulation for users on Dreamr platform.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:32:01 AM

That’s right. Whales could make the prices of the tokens go so high, when they decide to hold for long term. I believe with a maximum the price can be easily regulated and there’ll always be tokens in circulation for users on Dreamr platform.

I ones read about the role of market makers. I believe it's the responsibility of the market makers to ensure that tokens are always in circulation and also regulate the price to some extent. The team really needs to be swift in ensuring that the softcap is achieved for the project development to commence in earnest.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:40:17 AM

Does anyone have an idea when Dreamr team would hold a meetup or AMA? I do like projects with a CEO that loves to interact with the community/investors. I think it’s a great opportunity to ask about the project and make suggestions like every community based project team should.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

Does anyone have an idea when Dreamr team would hold a meetup or AMA? I do like projects with a CEO that loves to interact with the community/investors. I think it’s a great opportunity to ask about the project and make suggestions like every community based project team should.

I personally don't have the information as to when the team intends holding the AMA. I believe information as such would be posted on their telegram group and other social media handles. I would suggest we wait for the tokensales to be completed, so that the team can have time to focus on the AMA or other events they consider necessary for the growth of the project.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:43:46 AM

This is really very small amount of investment dreamr is allowing, at this rate I am really concerned if the platform will reach their softcap or not?  Does anyone know any information about how far they reached their softcap.

Yeah, its  small amount but it better so that smaller investors can get involve with the project and regarding their softcap I feel its better to get the information form their telegram channel

I think team have done good research before deciding to keep the max value at 50 USD. This will avoid dumping of tokens or price manipulation. Big investors have to wait for certain period before they can offload.

I guess there's some misconceptions on this, the maximum amount of investment is not $50, rather its the least amount of investment. The price of one token is $0.25 and it would be unwise to keep the maximum amount to be 50$ when the hardcap is over $1.5m.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:50:40 AM

I am certain that the least amount that can be invested is $50. I can't remember vividly the maximum amount, because I can't afford to invest up to that amount  Grin
I guess it's around $5,000. I am still positive about the softcap and since its just around $100k, it should be achievable.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:05:50 AM

I agree with you Kriszz that dreamr team Would have decided this price to avoid dumping of tokens and yes on the other hand small investors can also invest. But my concern is will it not decrease the market value of the project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:14:46 AM

I agree with you Kriszz that dreamr team Would have decided this price to avoid dumping of tokens and yes on the other hand small investors can also invest. But my concern is will it not decrease the market value of the project.

I don’t think so. I think the price of utility tokens depends more on market factors of supply and demand. With Dreamr app project launched next month, demand for Dreamr tokens would skyrocket.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 11:18:33 AM

I personally don't have the information as to when the team intends holding the AMA. I believe information as such would be posted on their telegram group and other social media handles. I would suggest we wait for the tokensales to be completed, so that the team can have time to focus on the AMA or other events they consider necessary for the growth of the project.

Can you share the link to Dreamr telegram group?
I think holding AMA would build the community spirit and is some kind of promotion. I was going to make that suggestion to Dreamr team on telegram.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:01:28 PM

I haven't seen this discussed yet but like you rightly said it's going to be a big booster to investors level of confidence. Reddit meet up will be really cool.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:38:25 PM

your concern is right but undoubtedly project team must have plan because as am seeing the project status is going fine from beginning and logically i feel it will be dertermined by the market’s and tokens demands
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 01:36:54 PM

I haven't seen this discussed yet but like you rightly said it's going to be a big booster to investors level of confidence. Reddit meet up will be really cool.

AMA session is not scheduled for coming days. however we can request at their telegram channel to schedule one AMA session. I think they would love to arrange one.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:41:54 PM

Does anyone know when the team is going to launch their full fledged application I'm very much excited and eager to use the platform as far as I gathered the information in December the dreamr team is launching the application but for only trail basis.

I think information or answers to these can be gotten from their telegram group, its the fastest way possible, i will also love to know if everything will be coming out at once,i mean the crowd-funding and social platform or will it just be case by which they are released in phases, i want to see them prove me wrong on how they intend to efficiently manage both
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:08:07 PM

Your best bet would be after tokensales buddy. I think team is focused right now on tokensales but no big deal if they do development on the other side. Keeps the whole thing together.

That’s right. I think is perfect they focus on the token sales for now and after the token sales, they’ll get to build the dreamr app. I think they can do both, since the token sales is been taken care of by IDCM, team has more time to sell their tokens.

In my opinion the team is still working behind the scene to put things Inorder, I agree that IDCM has taken some burden out of their shoulders, but that doesn't mean in anyway that they're idle. Let's see what comes out of their tight schedule and hopefully they'll come out stronger for the project development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: