Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 07:46:43 PM

It’s important to note that Dreamr is developing a social media application to empower users achieve not just their blockchain related dreams and aspirations but all dreams. Unique feature of the app includes social networking features and blockchain powered financial tools. I think the platform would benefiting to dreams of all shapes and size.

Yep no doubt dreamr is a financial social media tool which gonna provide fantastic facilities and opportunities to users who were not able to follow their passion because of few issues. I'm very happy with this project and hoping it will launch soon for the users.

When the community is happy with new innovations and partnerships on the platform, the team is motivated to do more. Dreamr is more of a community project with financial tools to empower new projects. I look forward to the community participation on the platform.

I agree with this. A good and active community fuels the progression of a functional project. So those a good team with the right mindset of working on their project and making sure they continue to deliver no matter what. They also need to learn to put the community first.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:19:24 PM

Here’s something interesting I found while going through the Dreamr whitepaper. Unlike most social media platforms, Dreamr would reward actively participating members of the Dreamr Community in DRMR tokens. You can now use these tokens to unlock benefits on the platform like positive influence and spending power. You can also sell these tokens on exchanges and get them when you want.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 11:16:54 PM

I just came across an information on dreamr projects partnership with recording artists guild (RAG) . I believe it's an article we would love to go through.

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/dreamr-partners-with-recording-artists-guild-to-provide-resources-for-dreamrs-in-the-music-industry-dc2484cd3a43

Dreamr has got the potential and partnerships to make your dreams come true and successful. This is another partnership that proves this. Recording Artists Guild (RAG) is provides a rich resource for songwriters, producers and up and coming artists at a really good price.

From what I read in the article, it's obvious that with this partnership agreement, the future is very bright for those who are dreaming to make their mark in the music industry. I really hope dreamr signs more other contracts in other popular industries like maybe football.

The future definitely is bright, and this is a remarkable partnership. The music industry is a quite tricky one. As much as it is easy to promote your music on various platforms, there are several challenges that comes with it, like building a fanbase and getting people to listen to your music for the first time. I think this is where the Dreamr project will come in handy.

I believe this partnership would help reduce the hurdles that needs to be crossed in bringing a user of the dreamr platform, music career to limelight. I do hope that many more partnerships would be sealed to give the platform a more robust solution to the dreams of users.

Yeah, it definitely will do just that. An opportunity to crowdfund, build a fanbase and share your music career with followers on the Dreamr platform is one that should really help their music career.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:03:51 AM

Here’s something interesting I found while going through the Dreamr whitepaper. Unlike most social media platforms, Dreamr would reward actively participating members of the Dreamr Community in DRMR tokens. You can now use these tokens to unlock benefits on the platform like positive influence and spending power. You can also sell these tokens on exchanges and get them when you want.

This kind of features is the ace of this project this will help boost their project to the top, because people will participate in their project because of this amazing feature of rewarding by using and participating in their platform. Soon this project will be more known by the people as soon their launch it.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:50:43 AM

I just came across an information on dreamr projects partnership with recording artists guild (RAG) . I believe it's an article we would love to go through.

https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/dreamr-partners-with-recording-artists-guild-to-provide-resources-for-dreamrs-in-the-music-industry-dc2484cd3a43

Dreamr has got the potential and partnerships to make your dreams come true and successful. This is another partnership that proves this. Recording Artists Guild (RAG) is provides a rich resource for songwriters, producers and up and coming artists at a really good price.

From what I read in the article, it's obvious that with this partnership agreement, the future is very bright for those who are dreaming to make their mark in the music industry. I really hope dreamr signs more other contracts in other popular industries like maybe football.

I think the Dreamr team is out for the job, and in no time we might see Dreamr in partnership with a good number of project in other industries like finance, football, manufacturing, software programming, transportation and all what not. Happy to be part of the Dreamr baby steps moments.

Am not really sure of what plans they have for the nearest future but I really hope they get as much partnership signature as they can in this early stage cause such can really pull lots of traction in this early stage

I agree with you, partnership would be very effective in getting the attention of more users, especially in the early stage of the project. Dreamr could consider increasing the number of partners in her radar for ultimate productivity.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:05:51 AM

Didn't realize how powerfully possible it is to release songs into major streaming services like shopify without at least belonging to a record label. This is nice big initiative. However does this covers all regions of the world?

Most artists are limited in making their entertainment dream come true by finance/funding. Dreamr App becomes an amazing solution to these limits. All they need to do is sign up on the platform and they’ll be linked with Dreamr Partners, RAG.

I find the partnership of dreamr project and RAG very useful. This is because there are a whole lot of individuals who have a dream in the music industry and are faced with stumbling blocks due to their lack of finance and inadequate information, dreamr platform is out to assist them get their dream come through with her partnerships.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:20:49 AM

It’s important to note that Dreamr is developing a social media application to empower users achieve not just their blockchain related dreams and aspirations but all dreams. Unique feature of the app includes social networking features and blockchain powered financial tools. I think the platform would benefiting to dreams of all shapes and size.
Yep no doubt dreamr is a financial social media tool which gonna provide fantastic facilities and opportunities to users who were not able to follow their passion because of few issues. I'm very happy with this project and hoping it will launch soon for the users.

That’s a good point. I always thought Dreamr App would be designed for just users with a blockchain related dreams. It’s great great to know that Dreamr app is for everyone. The recent partnership with Recording Artists Guide made that point clear. Great to have nocoiners use a blockchain platform.

That's another great feature of the dreamr project, bringing everyone together irrespective of their understanding of cryptocurrency or blockchain technology. The dreamr project would be a hub for dreamers as everyone can sign up to the platform.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:30:23 AM

Didn't realize how powerfully possible it is to release songs into major streaming services like shopify without at least belonging to a record label. This is nice big initiative. However does this covers all regions of the world?

Most artists are limited in making their entertainment dream come true by finance/funding. Dreamr App becomes an amazing solution to these limits. All they need to do is sign up on the platform and they’ll be linked with Dreamr Partners, RAG.

Most artist also gets their music out there even though they don't have a record label. that's where the power of streaming services comes to play, They give musicians the chance to push their music to a wide range of viewers

Streaming service has been recurring in my mind and I would like to know if the artist would be paid by the service provider to have their songs on the platform or its just an avenue for artists to showcase their products to the world.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:35:23 AM

Even with the primary focus to help people realise their dreams, we need to be aware that some people may want to "abuse" the process with all sorts of "low quality dreams ". I think there should be some sort of filtering or limited access to these partners especially in this area of music. Only those with good quality songs (after some sort of auditioning) should be able to access these partners.

You successfully hit the nail on the head. The issue of low quality dreams and artistic work cannot be overemphasised. Just like what we saw in the Instagram dream declaration event, there's a high tendency for low quality dreams which may overburden the platform making those with high quality products frustrated.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:04:14 AM

Round of STEO at IDCM will be ending today? Round two will be also at IDCM or they have selected new/another exchange to target the larger investors?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 05:18:55 AM

I find the partnership of dreamr project and RAG very useful. This is because there are a whole lot of individuals who have a dream in the music industry and are faced with stumbling blocks due to their lack of finance and inadequate information, dreamr platform is out to assist them get their dream come through with her partnerships.

Dreamr has got a few other partners in other fields. I think that’s great for a new blockchain project get much attention from none blockchain projects. I hope to see the project add more partners to the list from all other industries.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:23:48 AM

Round of STEO at IDCM will be ending today? Round two will be also at IDCM or they have selected new/another exchange to target the larger investors?

I guess IDCM would host the second round of the token sales. Investors should take the opportunity to buy DRMR tokens  at the first round which ends today,  it’s expected the price of DRMR tokens would be increased in the second round.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 05:56:46 AM

Am in full agreement with your opinion, the dreamr project is open to all and sundry who is willing to achieve their dreams. The platform provides the social network and connections that is designed to help everyone irrespective of the sector to which their dreams belong.

I'm sure I would be one of those who will need their dreams to be fulfilled. I've too many draw backs in my life as a young person and it'd not even funny anymore.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:58:54 AM

I like to know what Dreamr telegram community thinks about the project. I also appreciate if anyone can share links to Dreamr rating on 3rd party crowdfunding projects rating sites like ICORATING and ICOCALENDER

I think you should ask both the question at their telegram community. I am not sure all their telegram followers are here as well. Dreamr team actively responding at the telegram channel.

Is their telegram community active now? Because they were quite for few days. I was active in other social media platforms but got nothing new from there also.

Yeah surprisingly telegram chat seem to be active these days. It's very interesting being there. I guess there are some big movements waiting to happen. Telegram is the fastest resource to get news and I'm not exactly surprise with the sudden move of activities.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:59:13 AM

This kind of features is the ace of this project this will help boost their project to the top, because people will participate in their project because of this amazing feature of rewarding by using and participating in their platform. Soon this project will be more known by the people as soon their launch it.

It’s an incentive for participating on the platform.  Users who actively participate on the platform by helping other users achieve their goals/dreams earn DRMR tokens. I’m pretty sure newbies would like the idea of earning their first cryptocurrency by helping people.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:18:33 AM

Even with the primary focus to help people realise their dreams, we need to be aware that some people may want to "abuse" the process with all sorts of "low quality dreams ". I think there should be some sort of filtering or limited access to these partners especially in this area of music. Only those with good quality songs (after some sort of auditioning) should be able to access these partners.

You successfully hit the nail on the head. The issue of low quality dreams and artistic work cannot be overemphasised. Just like what we saw in the Instagram dream declaration event, there's a high tendency for low quality dreams which may overburden the platform making those with high quality products frustrated.

I really don't think so, infact it will make those with genuine dreams achieve their target as a result of low competition, i actually see that as a good thing and when reviews starts coming up of how people are making their dreams come alive as a result of obtaining financial help, others will either get serious or get out, not to mention the coming in of more serious minded people as a result of good feedback
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:25:49 AM

There's no update on the team selecting a new exchange for the STEO, the last information we had was that there may be more rounds of the STEO to give more persons the opportunity to invest in the project. I personally don't think we would be having more rounds if the project is able to realise her targeted fund from the present round.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:32:12 AM

Dreamr has got a few other partners in other fields. I think that’s great for a new blockchain project get much attention from none blockchain projects. I hope to see the project add more partners to the list from all other industries.

Am actually just getting to know that dreamr has a few other partners apart from RAG, that's a commendable strategy by the team and it would be of immense benefit to the users of the platform. I find this dreamr project getting very interesting by the day.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:42:44 AM

I guess IDCM would host the second round of the token sales. Investors should take the opportunity to buy DRMR tokens  at the first round which ends today,  it’s expected the price of DRMR tokens would be increased in the second round.

Yes, it's best to take advantage of the present round and secure some tokens, we never can tell if there would be a next round and even if there's a next round, the value may be higher. There's a saying that a bird at hand is more than a thousand in the Bush.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:47:51 AM

I like to know what Dreamr telegram community thinks about the project. I also appreciate if anyone can share links to Dreamr rating on 3rd party crowdfunding projects rating sites like ICORATING and ICOCALENDER

I think you should ask both the question at their telegram community. I am not sure all their telegram followers are here as well. Dreamr team actively responding at the telegram channel.

Is their telegram community active now? Because they were quite for few days. I was active in other social media platforms but got nothing new from there also.

Yeah surprisingly telegram chat seem to be active these days. It's very interesting being there. I guess there are some big movements waiting to happen. Telegram is the fastest resource to get news and I'm not exactly surprise with the sudden move of activities.

I also noticed the increased activity on the group,  I was thinking its because of the end of the tokensale is fast approaching and people want to be certain of the validity of the project before joining as investors. The market has also been encouraging as there has been some positive movements.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: