Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5257 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:22:34 AM

As gotten from telegram group:

What's a GDP reward?

khat Grant🛡️:
There are Points generated by users performing actions towards achieving their own dream, or supporting another user's dream, on the platform are called GDP (Giving Dreams Power). GDP are equivalent to a reputation score in their ability to indicate how active and helpful a user is within the dreamr community.

Turns out their is a reward system for users in app

The dreamr project has a robust set of tools to help monitor the activities of users of the platform. This will help to protect the platform from fraudulent individuals who are only interested in getting their returns from the platform without going through the process.

Does this mean they are going to have own exchange in the platform? I mean they should think towards building one for that purpose since they would be dealing with entirely new field of endeavor.

I don't think Dreamr intends adding an exchange platform to her features. The platform is loaded with several features and including an exchange to it may be difficult to handle. In my opinion, it would be best for the project to concentrate on her chosen features and allow users to trade the dreamr tokens on other platforms.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:05:44 AM

There are tons of new projects having the potential to create a better world, fix food security issue and solve environmental issues. But they don’t live to see to light of day. I think Dreamr App would be a great platform for promoting your project. You could post about your project, and be sure other users are going to see it.

Yes you are absolutely right, every new startup faces several types of problems that's why many people abandon their dreams. I seriously never thought of a project which really helps people to achieve what they want. Really hoping a grand success of the platform as well as for their users.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 03:09:07 PM

What's a GDP reward?

khat Grant🛡️:
There are Points generated by users performing actions towards achieving their own dream, or supporting another user's dream, on the platform are called GDP (Giving Dreams Power). GDP are equivalent to a reputation score in their ability to indicate how active and helpful a user is within the dreamr community.

Awesome. The use of a point system here is a great idea. Users on the Dreamr platform can be rewarded when they work on their dreams and help other users. Can GDP rewards be sold for DRMR tokens?

In my opinion, it would be unwise to trade the GDP rewards for Dreamr tokens, this is because the GDP reward is expected to be a mark for excellence which would give credence to a user who has been helpful to the dreamr platform. The GDP rewards could also be use as a sign of legitimacy of the user and would command trust from other users.

You've made a point but we know this sort of things without real control do not always stay same way. I mean except the team is going to enforce it, I don't see how it won't be made a business around the platform especially when dreamr start getting really popular.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:21:25 PM

I like it when the project team keeps the community updated, weekly or daily. But it doesn’t look good when there are no updates. I think the team should talk about the STEO.  I want to know if the soft cap has been reached.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:25:03 PM

There are tons of new projects having the potential to create a better world, fix food security issue and solve environmental issues. But they don’t live to see to light of day. I think Dreamr App would be a great platform for promoting your project. You could post about your project, and be sure other users are going to see it.

Yes you are absolutely right, every new startup faces several types of problems that's why many people abandon their dreams. I seriously never thought of a project which really helps people to achieve what they want. Really hoping a grand success of the platform as well as for their users.

That's right we saw many new projects that keep popping up these days, but some of this project can't see potential to gloom more or to grew more. Then we can also see projects like Dreamr that have big and more potential that people should know so that they can participate in.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 03:25:15 PM

Pretty fast KYC process IDCM enabled I must say! Got my KYC passed in less than 24hrs. Who does that?  Tongue pretty cool

truth be told, i dont know this IDCM exchange up until now. but looking at their 24h volumes on their active markets is not bad. maybe this project can pull off and reach even their soft cap. they dont need much money here to proceed with their developments.
dont need to be greedy because this is only app and while clients are using this app, they can raise money, right? so this one needs min amt to go thru unless the dev team wants to have a fat pocket.

That’s right. Dreamr project soft cap is only just about $100 000. Unlike other projects, with little funding , Dreamr should be ready to go live. With more users, I guess they could raise more money.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:14:33 PM

People try to build on apps using blockchain technology, but it seems to be quite difficult when you have a brilliant idea but new to the whole blockchain technology/cryptocurrency concept. I don’t know why it took so long for Dreamr platform to come up, but it would play a huge role.

Building a brand is no joke and for the fact that the technology been used is a new one with lots of challenges to conquer, not to mention the security issues, poses a lot of challenges, the good thing however is that with proper implementation of their concept, they will create a never before seen platform in the blockchain industry which is a good thing
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:19:44 PM

What's a GDP reward?

khat Grant🛡️:

Awesome. The use of a point system here is a great idea. Users on the Dreamr platform can be rewarded when they work on their dreams and help other users. Can GDP rewards be sold for DRMR tokens?

In my opinion, it would be unwise to trade the GDP rewards for Dreamr tokens, this is because the GDP reward is expected to be a mark for excellence which would give credence to a user who has been helpful to the dreamr platform. The GDP rewards could also be use as a sign of legitimacy of the user and would command trust from other users.

You've made a point but we know this sort of things without real control do not always stay same way. I mean except the team is going to enforce it, I don't see how it won't be made a business around the platform especially when dreamr start getting really popular.

The only way it could be strictly managed, is if the GDP reward is granted to deserving users by the dreamr admins. If it users of the platform are allowed to grant the reward to other users for sure it would be abused and exchanged for financial rewards as we have in the forum presently. I trust the dreamr team to figure out how best to ensure that the GDP reward is not abused or better still reduce the abuse to an acceptable minimum.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:22:00 PM

Project without a strategy and marketing stunt won't fly. The crypto world have vibe beyond that has where traditional method and aotach will make you sell out fast. Project should start thinking outta the box.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:26:00 PM

The honest truth is that it takes a great deal of effort and determination to overcome the urge of abandoning the project when the going gets tough. One needs to be in the shoes of the developers to understand what they're going through, most especially when they're faced with set back and difficult dilemma.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:30:02 PM

I like it when the project team keeps the community updated, weekly or daily. But it doesn’t look good when there are no updates. I think the team should talk about the STEO.  I want to know if the soft cap has been reached.

It's more graceful when the team consistently releases updates on the project and the ongoing tokensales, but I have a feeling that they are yet to get the necessary information which would be made available to the community due to the fact that the tokensales is not directed handled by the project rather by IDCM exchange since its an STEO.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:36:26 PM

The cryptocurrency terrain hasn't been friendly in recent times, most projects find it difficult to raise funds this days. Some has reverted to listing their tokens and expect to generate funds from the trading activities. I don't blame those developers who abandon their projects, most times its impossible to run a project without funds and when the funds is not forthcoming, it's best to pack up.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:40:26 PM

People try to build on apps using blockchain technology, but it seems to be quite difficult when you have a brilliant idea but new to the whole blockchain technology/cryptocurrency concept. I don’t know why it took so long for Dreamr platform to come up, but it would play a huge role.

Building a brand is no joke and for the fact that the technology been used is a new one with lots of challenges to conquer, not to mention the security issues, poses a lot of challenges, the good thing however is that with proper implementation of their concept, they will create a never before seen platform in the blockchain industry which is a good thing

I can't wait to see the platform that Dreamr would be creating. There's been a lot of energy and anticipation for this project. It feels like every cryptocurrency community is awaiting for the project to commence. Let's hope that the team delivers as promised.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 04:52:39 PM

I can't wait to see the platform that Dreamr would be creating. There's been a lot of energy and anticipation for this project. It feels like every cryptocurrency community is awaiting for the project to commence. Let's hope that the team delivers as promised.

You are not the only one. I am so waiting for the community this will bring to the product. This is something I am so interested in.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

Project without a strategy and marketing stunt won't fly. The crypto world have vibe beyond that has where traditional method and aotach will make you sell out fast. Project should start thinking outta the box.

I literally can’t think of a better platform to promote a cryptocurrency related project than Dreamr app when it comes on. Just like bitcointalk, although this time there’s an app, available on App Store, you could talk about new ideas and get people to work for you.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 09:03:32 PM

There’s a roadmap, which I hope the Dreamr team keeps to. With the roadmap, we should expect a to have a great platform for our blockchain dreams running by the end of this year.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:09:09 PM

There’s a roadmap, which I hope the Dreamr team keeps to. With the roadmap, we should expect a to have a great platform for our blockchain dreams running by the end of this year.

They could be the next big event to happen on the ethereum blockchain, side by side with Gods Unchained. I think other projects old and new would need a Dreamr App to build more and get contribution from their different communities.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 09:21:02 PM

I've been silently observing the group these past days and the silence ain't encouraging TBH. Although I believe they've got stuffs up their leaves and will deliver as promised.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:23:03 PM

Before now I use to think that the project already released android app but further query in the telegram group today I realize that it's in the works and not out yet. But I use to think it's already built.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:37:35 PM

The honest truth is that it takes a great deal of effort and determination to overcome the urge of abandoning the project when the going gets tough. One needs to be in the shoes of the developers to understand what they're going through, most especially when they're faced with set back and difficult dilemma.

Honest words and that's the major reason why we should change the perception of the industry, that's not just a place to reap in the shortest amount of time but an industry that's growing and capable of making investors millions in return but it will take sometime and patience, just like in the case of the stock market where brands that were small few years ago are now making massive returns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: