Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are u buying alts?  (Read 4406 times)
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:15:34 PM

No, I am not buying alts because I think there will be another market crash before starting the bull run. Most of the altcoins price is not good right now and it can go further low, I am very disappointed by the EOS price. So, I decided to stop for a while, I have a plan to buy the ONT and QNT if the price goes more down.

well, when the price of alts down,
in my opinion, we have a good opportunity to collect more alts in the cheap price my friend
but, always remember to buy only a good and reliable alts such as ethereum, litecoin and binance coin
regards
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:23:05 PM

I'm still buying altcoins now. This is a very good time for us to buy and hold altcoins. Currently the market is in the process of stability and development, the price of altcoins is still very cheap. I am buying Ethereum, Tether, EOS and Monero. These are stable and potential altcoins. I believe that buying and holding these altcoins in the long run will bring us a lot of profits.
It's easy to find good altcoins now as the market dominance is very low and we can see there are only few good coins who are still surviving with still a good trading volume. All the altcoins you mentioned are actually a high volume coins which for sure will easily rise again once altcoins market starts to be bullish again, for now, the struggle continues but they are still holding on, so a big bounce back is expected to happen.

TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:45:27 PM

I'm still buying altcoins now. This is a very good time for us to buy and hold altcoins. Currently the market is in the process of stability and development, the price of altcoins is still very cheap. I am buying Ethereum, Tether, EOS and Monero. These are stable and potential altcoins. I believe that buying and holding these altcoins in the long run will bring us a lot of profits.
It's easy to find good altcoins now as the market dominance is very low and we can see there are only few good coins who are still surviving with still a good trading volume. All the altcoins you mentioned are actually a high volume coins which for sure will easily rise again once altcoins market starts to be bullish again, for now, the struggle continues but they are still holding on, so a big bounce back is expected to happen.
There is almost zero momentum from the altcoin market and why would I buy them - altcoins? Altcoins market is no longer profitable like it is used to be, the cryptocurrency market currently favors bitcoin as a head honcho! The Bitcoin market is booming this year while the altcoins are half way to hell. Let me tell you every smart guy is now buying bitcoins. 
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:31:47 PM

I am still waiting for a good sign. Altseason is not yet here, so I believe the prices are great, but the lack of big events before the end of this year is bothering me. I do not see any reasons for a market to raise now.
Do not despair, always try to look at the positive of a situation, if the market of altcoins is not going up anytime soon that gives you more time to accumulate altcoins, that way when the altcoin season comes you will have even greater profits than if the altcoin season started today, and a good example of this was the year of 2018, many thought of it as a bad year but if you had being buying coins during the whole year then your profits after only one year have been impressive.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 12:02:43 AM

I am buying some alts but only top alts like ETH, BNB, XRP and Manero.
For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.

maybe if you also buy XLM it will be a good purchase, a few days ago I monitored XLM to be a strong Alt even when BTC goes up XLM remains stagnant and even tends to go up.
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 04:38:27 AM

At the moment I am not very interested in Altcoin because the price is still not stable and the dominance of BTC is still high. But I have some favorite coins that you might be interested in too. I am more interested in buying ETH, BNB and TRX. When altcoin has their advantages and is very popular. especially BNB, which is the biggest Exchange coin at the moment, namely Binance.

You can choose other altcoin, but you need to remember, you will buy for Short term, mid term or longterm, it must be decided first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:31:15 AM

For this year i don't buy alts from ICO because very high risk and many of ICO project is scam.

maybe if you also buy XLM it will be a good purchase, a few days ago I monitored XLM to be a strong Alt even when BTC goes up XLM remains stagnant and even tends to go up.

Yes, you are right XLM is one of the best choices to keep purchasing at this level because even the price of Bitcoin is dropping the price XLM remain at the current level. So we should always choose the potential coins in the market and start buying them at the dips, it will surely help you to make some decent profit.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 10:43:36 AM

Yes, you are right XLM is one of the best choices to keep purchasing at this level because even the price of Bitcoin is dropping the price XLM remain at the current level. So we should always choose the potential coins in the market and start buying them at the dips, it will surely help you to make some decent profit.

I have bought it since a few weeks ago, even I have installed a XLM long margin in one market.  because I see XLM as having long-term potential.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:04:30 AM

At the moment I am not very interested in Altcoin because the price is still not stable and the dominance of BTC is still high. But I have some favorite coins that you might be interested in too. I am more interested in buying ETH, BNB and TRX. When altcoin has their advantages and is very popular. especially BNB, which is the biggest Exchange coin at the moment, namely Binance.

You can choose other altcoin, but you need to remember, you will buy for Short term, mid term or longterm, it must be decided first.

Doing sort term investment or daytrading is promising in this current market condition, i've earned pretty much from trading alts because this year movement of alts is pretty agile and i always set a stop loss for every my trade. and also if you buying eth,bnb, trx that means you also buying alts, but the top marketcap alts won't make a significant movement. Alts with under 1 mil daily volume and the price is under 1$ is really recommended to buy in this current market condition because it can easily make profits if we can read the market movement
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:07:46 AM

You’ll never know mate when is the right time so take the advantage of buying altcoins while they are very cheap and bitcoin is still dominating the market because sooner when bull comes for sure you will regret of not buying now

Having altcoins for me is better for long term holding specially those on top 10-20 because they are the most potentially among the rest

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:01:27 PM

Having altcoins for me is better for long term holding specially those on top 10-20 because they are the most potentially among the rest
We are going for the long term because the possibility of a rally is not clear, i am also holding a lot of coins but i am not planning to sell anything because the valuation factor, i will sell everything once i reach the break even factor, i am not expecting any big profit but i need to have the break even price and the main coins i hold will definitely give the profit i am looking for in the long run but i need to get rid of the privacy coins before regulation hits and that is my only concern when i am looking for profit.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:12:39 PM

Im.only buying the alts that continues to build,  having partnership with known companies,  and what is good is the altcoin is some kind of a cheap for now.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:07:46 PM

Tons of XSN
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 05:10:17 PM

Before buying some altcoin to be used as an investment asset, of course I will analyze how potential altcoin is, such as several factors that really affect the price increases, the number of coins in circulation, market capitalization, partners, and also products developed by the altcoin platform, because various things This is a very important factor for us to consider before choosing a coin to be an investment asset. Because not infrequently we choose the wrong altcoin so of course it will cause losses for us traders.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:22:27 PM

Im.only buying the alts that continues to build,  having partnership with known companies,  and what is good is the altcoin is some kind of a cheap for now.
can you give me the example of altcoin you mean?
because right now I have trouble finding assets for investment and trade. the focus now is only on bitcoin and BNB. many altcoins but few that interest me to buy them.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:00:42 AM

No, I am not buying alts because I think there will be another market crash before starting the bull run. Most of the altcoins price is not good right now and it can go further low, I am very disappointed by the EOS price. So, I decided to stop for a while, I have a plan to buy the ONT and QNT if the price goes more down.
And yes their will be a time another market crash, So we cant expect on that happen on why are those altcoins going to low the price before the bull run start. Picking EOS it is good to buy, by the way why you are disappoint about EOS did you buy on that coins right now ? Ill think not only EOS are in dip price there are lot of them also same problem. And maybe it your choice if you want to change your coins to another trusted coins.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:15:11 AM

And yes their will be a time another market crash, So we cant expect on that happen on why are those altcoins going to low the price before the bull run start. Picking EOS it is good to buy, by the way why you are disappoint about EOS did you buy on that coins right now ? Ill think not only EOS are in dip price there are lot of them also same problem. And maybe it your choice if you want to change your coins to another trusted coins.

I don't believe in one more crash before the bull run. Many alt-coins are bottomed, if they go deeper their worth will
be zero. This year was good for some alt-coins, the managed to make some progress.
   I have EOS, among other alt-coins, and all of their are down since I'm in crypto-currencies. This bearish trend last for
years and I doubt in one more crash. What is possible to happen is some minor drop, we are at bottom.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:38:15 AM

You are one of the many people now who talk about BNB,,, and I still wonder every time someone says BNB, especially when they say it in the same line as ETH, when surely they are worlds apart in technology and utility.

What do you use BNB for? Are you a big trader? Because that is ALL BNB is good for, right?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:22:43 PM

You are one of the many people now who talk about BNB,,, and I still wonder every time someone says BNB, especially when they say it in the same line as ETH, when surely they are worlds apart in technology and utility.

What do you use BNB for? Are you a big trader? Because that is ALL BNB is good for, right?
I think people stock up on BNB because they believe that prices will rise in the future. to be honest I did not hold BNB but held some ETH because I was more certain that the price would be higher than BNB. it's just that when people arrest BNB, I feel that they only invest in the token, or use it for fees on binance. it's the same as my goal to hold the ETH, which is to wait for a high price and use it to charge fees on transactions at MEW.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:42:25 PM

I think people stock up on BNB because they believe that prices will rise in the future. to be honest I did not hold BNB but held some ETH because I was more certain that the price would be higher than BNB. it's just that when people arrest BNB, I feel that they only invest in the token, or use it for fees on binance. it's the same as my goal to hold the ETH, which is to wait for a high price and use it to charge fees on transactions at MEW.

In my opinion there are 2 factors that hold BNB

1. Hold BNB because of future coins so don't worry in the long run.
2. To participate in IEO in Binance because it requires BNB for IEO.

So people will continue to talk BNB when asked altcoin which is better,
BNB has become the most successful coin for many predictions that prices will reach $ 100.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: