Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
DavidozNL

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:26:22 AM

I'm glad to see the coin on altillycom.I think the team is very active in adding APL to new exchanges.
francisco2500

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:49:45 AM

Now the team is showing good results and I am sure that the tokens will grow rapidly in price and therefore I have already bought some coins for me.

This is a wise decision I am sure that the APL will enter the top 20 in a year.

Maybe there's a logic to it. But it's still hard to understand. There will be a lot of factors that will affect the success of this project. And also the whole market as a whole .
I think a lot depends on the project team and their strategy. Their experience and reliable partners will be able to ensure the implementation of the plan.

Now the coin has taken an excellent position. I think the community appreciated the platform's capabilities. I was also happy to buy some coins.
alvenchabel

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:09:25 PM

Great coin for trading. I think that in the long term development of the platform, APL will be able to bring excellent profits to holders.
I'm counting on it. There are regions that can actively use the coin. I think it is a profitable investment and results will be seen soon.
timgonepo

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:51:27 PM

I am sure that after the listing there will be a flight to the moon . Mean than more will have mandated exchanges those will better.
but in the long run, it can become a means of payment.

I do not know how it is possible to make a coin a substitute for Fiat money but the technology amazes me in any case.

Of course, only new solutions offered by the project team can ensure the qualitative implementation of their ideas.

The team negotiates with government agencies and financial institutions? I just want to understand the principle of introducing the coin into life.
frashanonre

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:40:16 AM

In popular canal about aidropakh I saw that now now there is airdrop on your coin and can be obtain 200 coins. Is it active now ?
Oh, it's interesting for me, too, if there's an opportunity to get some free coins.I think the coin can quickly bring a return on investment.
I think all the events can be viewed on the social channels pages of the Apollo community.At the moment I haven't seen an active airdrop.
formtefooder

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:04:29 AM

The list of exchanges where APL listing is held continues to expand.The larger the community of traders, the better for the [Suspicious link removed]d strategy.
lismadiscmo

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:27:38 AM

I am glad that the project has already held a listing of the coin. I think that with the growth of the number of exchanges for APL, the popularity of the project will grow.
This coin can really make a difference in many regions and become popular, but for this the project team needs a strong strategy.
is3cent

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:57:42 AM

Now the team is showing good results and I am sure that the tokens will grow rapidly in price and therefore I have already bought some coins for me.

Judging by the way the team the team updates its network I'm sure that it will. So far, I just follow the updates of the network in blogs.
early adopters will have a better opportunity if they want to make a profit in the long run.

Now I am waiting for the latest news about the start of the project in the African region. I think this is a significant event for the project.
formtefooder

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:16:39 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:14:45 PM by mprep

Today, the team promised to add another exchange for the coin listing. Already know its name?

I am sure that after the listing there will be a flight to the moon . Mean than more will have mandated exchanges those will better.
but in the long run, it can become a means of payment.

I do not know how it is possible to make a coin a substitute for Fiat money but the technology amazes me in any case.

Of course, only new solutions offered by the project team can ensure the qualitative implementation of their ideas.

The team negotiates with government agencies and financial institutions? I just want to understand the principle of introducing the coin into life.

Soon there will be an update about the event, which I think is related to the beginning of the introduction of the coin. Let's wait for that.
metalcarlos

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:50:55 PM

Great coin for trading. I think that in the long term development of the platform, APL will be able to bring excellent profits to holders.
I'm counting on it. There are regions that can actively use the coin. I think it is a profitable investment and results will be seen soon.

I see that traders are very active. This is a good thing. At this stage, the project has a great rating and I think it will help ensure attention to APL.
is3cent

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:06:13 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:15:19 PM by mprep

I will follow the project. It is very interesting to see how the coin will be accepted in the first regions of Africa.

Now the coin has taken an excellent position. I think the community appreciated the platform's capabilities. I was also happy to buy some coins.

I hope that Apollo's rating on Coinmarketcap will continue to increase. The project team offered a unique coin, and it is possible that APL will soon enter the top 20.
oracleuse

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:41:06 PM

I'm glad to see the coin on altillycom.I think the team is very active in adding APL to new exchanges.

Well, of course, the project has a great list of exchanges for listing. Now there is access of a large community of active traders to the coin. And this is an excellent development.
riatecotoms

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:00:26 PM

Will you be able to present your product at international exhibitions? In my opinion it is now important to find strategic partners in different regions.
SunRise coin

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:20:17 PM

Now I bought some coins. We will see how the development of the platform will continue, but at the moment the team seems to me very active.
Yes, I agree with you. Now the team is preparing new events. It will be very interesting. Perhaps the project was able to find a strategic partner.

In November, the team promised to present interesting events for the development of the platform. Let's see how the new stages of the roadmap will go.
oracleuse

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:37:47 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 08:15:56 PM by mprep

Now I bought some coins. We will see how the development of the platform will continue, but at the moment the team seems to me very active.

The rapid increase in the list of exchanges for coin trading, I think, is a good sign. The platform prepares the platform for the addition of a large community.

Maybe there's a logic to it. But it's still hard to understand. There will be a lot of factors that will affect the success of this project. And also the whole market as a whole .
I think a lot depends on the project team and their strategy. Their experience and reliable partners will be able to ensure the implementation of the plan.

I saw the list of partners. I think this is a promising start for the project. And it will not stop, because the coin can actually improve the quality of the financial system.
repavafi

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:41:20 PM

A very large community supports the project. The Bounty campaign continues. So I think we're seeing a new star rise. We must not miss it.
riatecotoms

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:01:05 PM

I saw the list of partners. I think this is a promising start for the project. And it will not stop, because the coin can actually improve the quality of the financial system.

A new phase of the roadmap will be presented soon. I think it will mark big events for the APL coin.
oracleuse

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:48:55 PM

I think APL can change the key points in the application of digital currency. But there are still many questions the team must address on the way to Apollo's success.
riatecotoms

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:10:32 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Now the team is preparing new events. It will be very interesting. Perhaps the project was able to find a strategic partner.

In November, the team promised to present interesting events for the development of the platform. Let's see how the new stages of the roadmap will go.

Everything's going great. I am pleased with the success of the project. and I see that the interest in the coin on the exchanges continues to grow.
ichax

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:31:37 PM

Will you be able to present your product at international exhibitions? In my opinion it is now important to find strategic partners in different regions.
Apollo will be represented at the globally-renowned World Cryptocurrency Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, on October 29 and 31.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: