Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:48:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
maitristemprealt

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:23:49 PM

One of the latest was submitted to the LAToken. I think if the community supports the project, then we can see the coin on the Binance as well.

That would be great. I think soon the coin will be interesting for large exchanges to hold an APL listing. It's only a matter of time.

Let's see what perspective the reputable exchanges at APL will see after they move to the active phase of coin adoption.

It seems to me that with the growth of profits, APLwill be able to secure a listing on major exchanges.
ali54

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:45:35 PM

Will Apollo ATMs be installed in different countries or only where the coin will be used as a payment solution?
distlonnode

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:07:06 PM

The situation in African regions with the use of modern technologies and digital currency can confirm the readiness of different countries to perceive cryptocurrency as a payment instrument.

Of course, I believe that the cryptocurrency will have more support from some States, but it will require a lot of time and quality work of different participants in this process.

I was looking at the road map for the Apollo project. I do not yet understand their strategy after completing their initiatives in Africa.

It is the current work of the project that will play an important role in adding new phases. So we need to wait for the launch of the Apollo initiatives.
onithcoupos

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:29:34 PM

If I may, I would like to know the terms of the annual competition for the Apollo community.
darapharba

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:01:45 PM

I hope that the value of the coin will continue to grow also after the announcement of the events that the team has promised to announce in early November.

I think the addition of new partners and merchants will ensure the growth of coin consumption. This expansion has already begun in South Africa.
manesbiogo

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:20:09 PM

It is not clear how Apollo will be able to implement his idea in Africa. I will wait for this event. It is very interesting.

I think the project will have the support of the government as they are working with representatives during the development of the project in the early stages.

We are talking about signing a MOU. If all goes well, APL will have some support, I think so.
jjad1976

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:15:50 PM

One of the latest was submitted to the LAToken. I think if the community supports the project, then we can see the coin on the Binance as well.

It is not only the listing of coins on various exchanges that is important. I think it is important for investors to get profit growth, and this depends only on the success of the project.

It's connected. But I think that the project should have a strategy that can ensure interest in the coin.

I will be happy to be among those who will get a good profit thanks to the coin on those exchanges that provided the listing of APL.

I think investors should now be patient and wait for the main strategy to expand the number of clients to be implemented. This will be the best time for Apollo.
Dimdirol

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:00:00 AM

It is not clear how Apollo will be able to implement his idea in Africa. I will wait for this event. It is very interesting.

I think the project will have the support of the government as they are working with representatives during the development of the project in the early stages.

We are talking about signing a MOU. If all goes well, APL will have some support, I think so.

it would be cool, I think, and the support of the community and investors and new partners will make the Apollo platform and concept very popular.
wakid

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

I hope that the value of the coin will continue to grow also after the announcement of the events that the team has promised to announce in early November.

I think the addition of new partners and merchants will ensure the growth of coin consumption. This expansion has already begun in South Africa.

Yes, it's true. I saw that the names of the partners were presented in the update of the description of the executed plan. Let's see if new members will be added soon.
n3v3rl0v3

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 10:52:12 AM

I read that the team has started preparing releases for Apollo DEX. Have the launch dates of the first functions already become known?
darapharba

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:08:39 AM

If I may, I would like to know the terms of the annual competition for the Apollo community.

At the moment, the conditions for new competitions have not yet been discussed. I think we should wait for more information.
wakid

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:50:53 AM

I did not have the opportunity to attend Apollo's performance at WCC 2019. Is it possible to find out the details of meetings or new partnerships?
darapharba

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:07:38 PM

Will Apollo ATMs be installed in different countries or only where the coin will be used as a payment solution?

I think for the coin to become in demand as a payment instrument, the team needs to ensure greater distribution of ATMs in different countries.
n3v3rl0v3

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 12:23:05 PM

That would be great. I think soon the coin will be interesting for large exchanges to hold an APL listing. It's only a matter of time.

Let's see what perspective the reputable exchanges at APL will see after they move to the active phase of coin adoption.

It seems to me that with the growth of profits, APLwill be able to secure a listing on major exchanges.

The beginning of trading on Latoken can add more active traders, and so can increase the interest of new participants. I hope it will be presented very soon.
darapharba

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:50:09 PM

I decided to see how the project will develop in Africa to understand what strategy to choose for their investments. It's hard to predict the full scale of the expansion yet, but I think it's a successful coin.

It is true, it is better to continue to follow the news of the project to assess all the advantages of the coin. I hope that the African region will help the coin to work successfully in different directions of development.

The team proposed an excellent plan for the implementation of the coin. Now it remains to be seen what the project is preparing in early November.
anlacnides

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:57:36 PM

I think now is the best time to buy a coin and save it for maximum benefit. After new releases, I think it will continue to grow.
darapharba

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:55:06 AM

I think now is the best time to buy a coin and save it for maximum benefit. After new releases, I think it will continue to grow.

I read that on November 4, the project will have a big announcement of events. We are talking about the beginning of cooperation with the government of some regions of Africa?
n3v3rl0v3

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 10:18:02 AM

I decided to see how the project will develop in Africa to understand what strategy to choose for their investments. It's hard to predict the full scale of the expansion yet, but I think it's a successful coin.

It is true, it is better to continue to follow the news of the project to assess all the advantages of the coin. I hope that the African region will help the coin to work successfully in different directions of development.

The team proposed an excellent plan for the implementation of the coin. Now it remains to be seen what the project is preparing in early November.

Overall, the roadmap reveals the project goals at the moment of Apollo's work. But it seems to me that the new coin will be able to make a breakthrough in the cryptocurrency market.
darapharba

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:41:22 AM

I saw that a large number of investors support the development of the project. The community will be interested in decentralized exchange and I think Apollo will be successful.
Cryptotradingpro

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:24:44 AM

I think for the coin to become in demand as a payment instrument, the team needs to ensure greater distribution of ATMs in different countries.

I would like to see a large list of points on the interactive map, in which the coin will be actively represented to pay for services and goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: