Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
RafaelDval

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:35:36 AM

I am sure that the Apollo platform thanks to the Olympus Protocol will be able to interest many customers, because security on the Internet is something that is now lacking for all users.

Studying the project and the opinion of experts, I come to the conclusion that this coin can quickly gain the trust of the blockchain community, and many processes are already taking place that confirm the desire of Apollo to enter the top 20 cryptocurrencies.

In order for the coin to enter the top 20, many stages of the project have yet to be successfully launched, so that the community can feel the importance of Apollo for the blockchain community. While this process is in development.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raweera

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

I have read about the characteristics of your blockchain, if you can continue your work with the same success as I have been reading recently on the project, I am sure that many blockchain companies will be able to find better solutions for themselves with Apollo and move to better customer service.
RafaelDval

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:18:18 PM

I read that the team will change its concept and is now restarting the application. I would like to know exactly what changes will take place in the development strategy of Apollo in this regard?

I have seen information that these events will be presented to the community, but the release date has not yet been announced by the team.I think it is very good that the team adjusts its work depending on the needs of the market. This confirms their qualitative development.
raweera

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:52:09 AM

I think that the quality of development of Apollo can be monitored by the development of the regions of South Africa, because innovative solutions are aimed at improving the economic situation in these countries.
desrina07

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:35:56 AM

I read that the team will change its concept and is now restarting the application. I would like to know exactly what changes will take place in the development strategy of Apollo in this regard?

I have seen information that these events will be presented to the community, but the release date has not yet been announced by the team.I think it is very good that the team adjusts its work depending on the needs of the market. This confirms their qualitative development.

Well, I think the main interest for investors is that the price of the coin continues to grow, and what concept is used for this, I do not care, because I think Apollo experts should determine their own strategy to increase the popularity of the coin.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:36:34 PM

I have read about the characteristics of your blockchain, if you can continue your work with the same success as I have been reading recently on the project, I am sure that many blockchain companies will be able to find better solutions for themselves with Apollo and move to better customer service.

Yes, the potential is great, and their desire to take a place among the major players of the blockchain community is quite justified, since Apollo's initiatives can lead the team to success not only in Africa.
luffluff

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:56:56 PM

I am sure that the Apollo platform thanks to the Olympus Protocol will be able to interest many customers, because security on the Internet is something that is now lacking for all users.

Studying the project and the opinion of experts, I come to the conclusion that this coin can quickly gain the trust of the blockchain community, and many processes are already taking place that confirm the desire of Apollo to enter the top 20 cryptocurrencies.

In order for the coin to enter the top 20, many stages of the project have yet to be successfully launched, so that the community can feel the importance of Apollo for the blockchain community. While this process is in development.

Now the project has achieved great success in the work of the blockchain and the development of the platform.You can find a lot of detail in the team's progress reports. So I hope more participants will appreciate Apollo's qualities soon.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:22:05 PM

We can get news about how the introduction of your technology in the system of Lesotho? Now there are any first cases of application or the beginning of development of products for certain spheres of activity of government structures?
luffluff

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:38:15 PM

I think that the speed of work of clients in the Apollo network can play a very important role, because everyone seeks to attract cryptocurrency to serve any business, and customers always need a fast transaction speed.

The speed and steady operation of the Apollo blockchain will really change the attitude of many new customers to the blockchain. I'll be glad to see Apollo live up to all expectations for his early adopters.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:52:00 PM

Now the team continues to expand the network of Apollo Banks, and when will the exchanges list for listing be expanded? This strategy can also add prominence to your project.
luffluff

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:12:41 PM

The development of the project is going the best way. I am glad that the deadline for launching the decentralized Apollo Dex exchange is approaching. I am interested to test its functions in practice.

Well, as I understand it, the exchange development process is very actively approaching launch. They report in the current report on the progress of development to phase of regression testing.

I did not see in the description of the timing when the team plans to launch it, but I hope that it will be very soon, because Apollo Dex can change the situation with the sale of crypto for the better.

I read that Apollo is preparing new events for his project, so maybe it will be information about the launch of the updated wallet and exchange. I really want to get access to decentralized exchange.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:29:29 PM

The team came up with a great Fan store idea. I think this way the Apollo brand will have more opportunity to spread its concept to different countries. Are these items somehow participating in contests for the community or just selling?
luffluff

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:27:40 AM

The team came up with a great Fan store idea. I think this way the Apollo brand will have more opportunity to spread its concept to different countries. Are these items somehow participating in contests for the community or just selling?

I have not heard about competitions now, the project has been developing for a long time, and it is possible that the team previously used the products of the fan store, but now there are no active competitions.
MAlenasuper

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:44:39 AM

Well, as I understand it, the exchange development process is very actively approaching launch. They report in the current report on the progress of development to phase of regression testing.

I did not see in the description of the timing when the team plans to launch it, but I hope that it will be very soon, because Apollo Dex can change the situation with the sale of crypto for the better.

I read that Apollo is preparing new events for his project, so maybe it will be information about the launch of the updated wallet and exchange. I really want to get access to decentralized exchange.

Now probably there is work to continue the Initiatives of Apollo. And I think that after the beginning of cooperation with Lesotho, working with other countries will go more actively.
ekolodenets

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:01:25 AM

Now the project has achieved great success in the work of the blockchain and the development of the platform.You can find a lot of detail in the team's progress reports. So I hope more participants will appreciate Apollo's qualities soon.

And how did the success of the Apollo platform affect the speech at the last conference in Las Vegas? Is there feedback from the blockchain community about Apollo's prospects?
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:17:13 AM

Now the team continues to expand the network of Apollo Banks, and when will the exchanges list for listing be expanded? This strategy can also add prominence to your project.

well, I read that the project seeks to hold a listing on Binance, about smaller exchanges, it seems to me, we are not talking about, because at the moment there are already quite a lot of them.
ekolodenets

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:32:48 AM

I think that the speed of work of clients in the Apollo network can play a very important role, because everyone seeks to attract cryptocurrency to serve any business, and customers always need a fast transaction speed.

The speed and steady operation of the Apollo blockchain will really change the attitude of many new customers to the blockchain. I'll be glad to see Apollo live up to all expectations for his early adopters.

This is interesting for me as a user of the crypto market. And when will the Apollo Dex launch phase be unveiled, is it already known?
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:49:10 AM

I read that the team is very advanced in fixing bugs and adapting the Apollo Dex mobile app. When is the team ready to provide a working version for customers?
ekolodenets

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:03:36 AM

We can get news about how the introduction of your technology in the system of Lesotho? Now there are any first cases of application or the beginning of development of products for certain spheres of activity of government structures?

I think that at an early stage of cooperation, the details of the development of systems for the government sector of Lesotho will not be revealed to us . While there is information in which industries the blockchain will be applied.
ConstanceAdela

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:21:17 AM

How much time do you plan to spend on introducing the APL coin into the real business environment? I would like to know how the team can ensure the growth of the number of users with its blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: